5 years today

5 years today

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/paul-thomas-anderson-admires-christopher-nolans-dark-knight-trilogy/
deadline.com/2012/12/afi-awards-2012-winners/
imdb.com/event/ev0000620/2012
entertainment.time.com/2012/12/04/top-10-arts-lists/slide/the-dark-knight-rises/
rollingstone.com/movies/lists/the-best-movies-of-2012-20121212/the-pop-spot-19691231
articles.latimes.com/2012/dec/14/entertainment/la-et-mn-year-in-review-best-movies
criticschoice.com/search?s=dark
youtube.com/watch?v=ftW1rrk-YoM
youtu.be/9qYShc9D9uk
youtube.com/watch?v=d9994nv8BcU
youtube.com/watch?v=w9wi0cPrU4U
youtube.com/watch?v=e4G8IlNYgws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder if that guy is still here. Knowing deep down that he was patient zero.

Happy birthday Sup Forums

Don't you mean six years?

>2011
>2017
Yeah, sure 5.

hmmmmmmmmm Bane
not for sale

I hope he killed himself once he saw realized what he had done

SOMEONE GET THESE HOTHEADS OUTTA HERE

88% RT, 8.0 average rating (8.0 Top Critics)
78/100 Metacritic, 10 perfect scores
Cinemascore: "A"
RedLetterMedia: Emotional visceral poetic epic, only batman movie about batman

The Dark Knight Rises was crowned by Forbes as the best modern comic book superhero adaption on screen, outranking both its main summer blockbuster competitor, Marvel's The Avengers, and the trilogy's previous installment The Dark Knight.

The Telegraph granted the film a maximum score of five stars, stating that it is "a superhero film without a superhero," comparing it with The Godfather Part II and praising Hardy's performance as well as the film's intricate plot and narrative.

The Los Angeles Times thought the film was "potent, persuasive and hypnotic" and that it was "more than an exceptional superhero movie, it is masterful filmmaking by any standard."

Paul Thomas Anderson Admires Christopher Nolan’s ‘Dark Knight’ Trilogy
slashfilm.com/paul-thomas-anderson-admires-christopher-nolans-dark-knight-trilogy/

The American Film Institute ten-best films of 2012 list.
deadline.com/2012/12/afi-awards-2012-winners/

Southeastern Film Critics Association best films of 2012
imdb.com/event/ev0000620/2012

TIME magazine best films of 2012
entertainment.time.com/2012/12/04/top-10-arts-lists/slide/the-dark-knight-rises/

Rolling Stone best films of 2012
rollingstone.com/movies/lists/the-best-movies-of-2012-20121212/the-pop-spot-19691231

Los Angeles Times best films of 2012
articles.latimes.com/2012/dec/14/entertainment/la-et-mn-year-in-review-best-movies

91/100 Critics' Choice
criticschoice.com/search?s=dark

haha

I'm that guy. Still here though i don't post as much.
AMA

Are you a big guy?

Average height about 5'10. /fit/ though

those were the days

still makes me laugh how no one replied to the original post

>5'10
>average
Yeah, maybe at the end of the rainbow lmao

Christmas is the best time on Sup Forums. I don't even know why.

Truly a historic day.

I love making a Christmas card with Sup Forums. Feels oddly wholesome

Dr Pavel I can't count

Even after all this time the fire still rises.

Has it really been that long?

Sup Forums will be the death of me.

If you were our guy you would have said
>for you

We should have died in Aurora user

screeners

its the 11th my guy not the 12th

Because all the normies are doing christmas stuf.

A day that will live in infamy

It can't be 5 years because I was an oldfag when it happened and I have not wasted 10+ years of my life on this fucking shit pile.

Shut it

Why did he only file one on the flight plan if he wasn't going to actually throw two off? Was he going to turn the plane around and drop them off with masketta? And how were the agents fooled by the fake corpose given the very small amount of blood and presumably different dental records? I'll never understand those 2 parts of the scene.

>and I have not wasted 10+ years of my life on this fucking shit pile.

I'm sorry to have to tell you this...

At the beginning of this year I moved back into the apartment I lived in when I first came to Sup Forums.

My life has come full circle.

Which is to say absolutely nothing has changed in (soon to be) 12 years.

I legitimately thought I would have committed suicide by now. It's amazing degrading life can be and how used to it you can get.

I take some measure of prid in my ability to tolerate complete failure.

BANE IS SAYING THAT WHILE HE IS ADMITTEDLY A BIG GUY, THERE ARE EVEN BIGGER GUYS THAN HIM
FOR CIA, BANE IS A BIG GUY

BUT THE BIGNESS OF A GUY IS RELATIVE
WHAT TRULY MATTERS IS HIS PLAN

Yes you have. I know, because I have too.

I'm in the same boat and I tried to live that normie life.

How big pinus

Also - I used to be an extremely prolific tripfag during the golden years.

I went to check the archive - it only goes back to 2013.

They're all gone.

Oh sweetie, I ....

Yeah, it sucks that old archives got deleted. A lot of good stuff is now gone forever.

Why do we fall?

>more than five years of my posts and shitposts wiped away just like that
modern equivalent of the loss of the library of alexandria

>91408059
What tripfag if you were memorable I'd remember your name.

Yeah. I got married. I quit my dead end job.

I got divorced. I got fired from my real job.

I woke up one Saturday, masturbated and was sat on Sup Forums and realized I was exactly where I was 10 years ago.

I then remembered that I had told myself ~5 years ago that I could never live like that again. That suicide would be necessary.

...but...it's not as bad as I thought it would be. Because I've found I simply don't care anymore. I used to watch ~10 movies a week. Now it's a big week if I watch 1.

>Now it's a big week if I watch 1.
for you

If you don't remember it, it's because you participated in low quality threads.

>3000AD
>aliens visit a scorched Earth
>look for causes, and the reason why for earth's final conflict
>under the ash, find a barely together propaganda poster
>wipe it off, only to see "Bane?"

I just wanted them as proof that I existed.

Because we're pathetic, incompetent man children losers. Maybe Nolan should tackle the Batman reboot from that angle for a change.

I dont measure it but i think its 5.5 or 5.75

Its amazing how it still is being used to this day.

How is this one meme lasting so long? Whats makes this one better than all the other ones that have died?

We need historians.

I've been there. I almost broke the cycle. Now I'm back to living in a shitty apartment working a bad job. At least I'm not homeless and it's my place, don't have to share it. Still, I live poor and every day I am a disappointment to my parents. The worst part is I was doing so well for a few years.

learn to count. it's 6.
what a time to be alive

So we can learn to pick ourselves up

Are traps gay?

Baneposting is dead, friend.

The only thing with greater longevity are pepe and wojak along with any Finnish memes. It's kind of spooky.

So show me the body

>You're a big Jew
>For you Goy

So show me the body

It's a very flexible, adaptable meme. A good blank slate to paint more recently relevant material over. Much like pepe and wojack.

meant for

kek

But the cancerous bane thing that brought you and everyone else here started in 2014

>Baneposting is dead
"So show me a body"
>Baneposting fucking sucks
"Somebody get this hothead outta here"
>I don't get Baneposting
"UNITIATED"

Spurdo too.... hmmm

>Anglander!
>Er ist ein grosser Mann.
>Fur dich.

If they pass its fine

Jesus. We're twins.

youtube.com/watch?v=ftW1rrk-YoM

post kino

HAHAHA FOR UUUU

>tfw one of your greentexts gets saved, reposted and you go down in Sup Forums history

makes me happier then id like to admit

EMOJIS WERE A MISTAKE

>average height

please be trolling lmao

the only thing I have come close to was some people using my pictures I drew. and its sparingly.

t. Hothead

so, show me his body

youtu.be/9qYShc9D9uk

I miss BANE? OC

youtube.com/watch?v=d9994nv8BcU

youtube.com/watch?v=w9wi0cPrU4U
>that URL
what are the fucking chances?

0-3 watch Ugetsu
4-6 watch A Kabuki Actor's Revenge
7-9 watch Tsukamoto's Fires on the Plain adaptaiton

Wow, how embarrassing, the movie is such stupid garbage, I'm not even kidding.

In 5 years time I will be well on the path to my dream

I drew a few pepes and spurdos that are still in circulation to this day, makes me really happy to see. I've even branched off into making helpers. It's stupid and probably unhealthy just how much joy I get from the fact that someone saved an image I made and reposts it. It's like your parents putting your drawing on the fridge.

>12/12/11 at 11:22:02

Still the most amazing thing to come out of all of this.

I remember a screencap of a guy saying this to mtn dew on fb. the reply cracked me up

There used to be other random scenes from TDKR posted as well like "do you feel in charge", "who do you wanna catch" and "what kind of due process is this" but the plane scene is the standout that stayed relevant

one of my shitposts was reposted to reddit on /r/stardew valley

I like to see people re-using my original screencaps. I actually have one of the more famous ones. feels nice to give back

I was an extremely prolific tripfag in the pre-archive times and I thank jesus every day there are no archives.

Luke, did I ever tell you about Bane? Bane was the friend and protector of talia al ghul and the main antagonist of The Dark Knight Rises, described as a physically-imposing militant revolutionary associated with the League of Shadows presenting himself as a "liberator of pain", who rose to dominant power in the terrorist society by defeating the batman in combat whilst in the service of business man john daggett and ripping Gotham City from the outside world and intending to finish Ra's al Ghul's plan to destroy it but the mercenary was defeated by a recovered batman and soon after killed by selina Kyle. Potent in both physical combat and strategic planning, Bane was also an articulate orator and effective military commander. He displayed his personality predominantly through expressions in his eyes. His physique was defined by his mask which inhibited the excruciating pain that agonized his body to bearable levels which is also a weakness if damaged the pain will be unleashed. He was a good friend, and a big guy for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4G8IlNYgws

WHERE'S THAT DWP GUY?

Would unironically have been a better Bane death than what we got

I remember that. And "I'm gotham's reckoning!" and bane at the stadium saying "what a beautiful voice" among others