Villain listens to classical music

>Villain listens to classical music

>Villain quotes poetry

>villain is a woman

>Villain takes a handful of cocaine and blows it in 14 year old's face before fucking him in the ass for two hours

>villain listens to dad rock

>villians name is "evil" translated to another language

>Villain is your dad

>Villain cracks jokes

>Villain is CRAZY

>villain takes a handful of crystal meth and blows it in a 1 year old's face before trying to fuck him in the ass for two hours

>villain is first seen throwing a huge charity party with other rich people

>villain has stupid motivation that doesn't make any sense

>Villain nakes more sense than the good guys

Well classical is for smart people. If youre stupid youre justminion, a lackey or friend for the good guys.

>Villian makes some obscure reference to an endangered African animal as an allegory to what's going on as he speaks

>villain quotes old book that was considered only for the smartest people but is now highschool english required reading

>Villain covered in blood plays piano after killing a group of people

>villain is a metrosexual german

>Villain explains wormholes by folding a piece of paper and pushing a 'za through it

>Villain's face is obscured by darkness for the first half of the film

>classical music
>is actually baroque

>Villains listen to hip hop

>Villain wears a mask

>Villian wants to destroy the world
>He's a human, with no special powers or any kind of super ability

Why does he wear the mask?

>villain has a disability

I can’t even get mad at this one. I love our stereotypes.

>”Vee haff vays uff maching you tawk!”

Tickles me so much.

is this better

You watch those nature documentaries on the cable?

Danny Glover in Shooter, why did he have that fucking lisp like he had a stroke?
Very terrible, memorable only for being awful. What a way to go out, what a mess!

>the street gang is multiethnic, like some sort of UN of street crime

Due to your lack of commas and apostrophes, that sentence is unintelligible, you negro imbecile.

>villain is actually a "good" person deep inside
>only reason he has been harming people for the past 40 years is that one day his cat died or something and he could never recover from that

Fuck you, racist.

>villains password for his encrypted computer is "ifuckkids"

>villain always feels the need to go off on long speeches about his schemes and explain every single detail to the protagonist
>doesn't ever just kill the hero with a shot to the head or knife to the throat when he is in the palm of his hands

Ok, Sup Forums, we get it. Just about any villain cliche is tired and done and enough to make you walk out of the theatre.
So here's a question: what are some villain cliches that you actually LIKE?

I just assume Vincent D'onofrio just plays one meta character. Like that nigger is also Kingpin and Private Pyle and everything in between, its the same character with the same motivation and back story.

>Villain looks like a regular Joe
>Villain is a regular Joe