Is he /our guy/? Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Is he /our guy/? Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

What are some films where your mother uses you, and not in a sexual way either?

Payton Manning

>mfw Marvel send him and his family to the Black Panther premier instead

a whining, inbred, closet racist? yeah I'd say he's /ourguy/

He looks like Sloth.

Fucking inbred freak.

WAH WAH KIDS WERE MEAN AND PUNCHED ME
Suck it up you cowardly fucking loser.

Friendly reminder the bullies were the actual heroes

I heard he was running around school harassing black kids and calling them the N word, if this is true I have no sympathy for him.

>a whining, inbred, pleb, who hates blacks, is bullied, talks like an autist, and is being used by mommy
most definitely /ourguy/

He got like one day of love and now everyone on twitter is roasting the fuck outta him lmao

what's the source for this n-word thing

have any news stations done a follow up yet? I had to watch this kid cry on three different channels this morning, I was to see the backlash.

>this is a 100% face

Was he the inspiration for this?

If this is true, I have more sympathy for him

Quasimodo

This is what happens when white """"""""""""""""""""men""""""""""""""""""""" aren't man enough to raise their children.

When I saw this video I immediately concluded that this was the work of a single mother, no husband would let their wife publicise how weak and pathetic their child is.
after doing a tiny bit of digging I found the face of someone so sociopathic that they would capitalise on their child's suffering for social media likes

Nigger imagination

M-MOMMY PLS HELP STOP MEANIE BULLY

Called this in the last thread.

Sup Forums the person

would bang tho

>raised by a racist mother so he learns to be the same
>she films him when he breaks down, which could be a teachable moment
>puts it online to get sympathy
>everyone turns on him because of his mother's posts
>will now forever be immortalized as a racist crybaby and get shit on for it the rest of his life

social media was a mistake

>I heard

From where?

Jealous black people on Twitter

So he was bullied because he was calling black kids niggers?

Fuck off Krager

>the bullied kid is literally a Sup Forumstard

>black kids
>in maynardville

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>As of the census[3] of 2000, there were 1,782 people, 683 households, and 463 families residing in the city. The population density was 330.1 people per square mile (127.4/km2). There were 769 housing units at an average density of 142.4 per square mile (55.0/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 98.37% White, 0.17% African American, 0.06% Native American, 0.11% Asian, and 1.29% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.34% of the population.

b-but celebrotees made tweety tweets

She's who people are talking about when they say flyover states. Us coastal racists have some class.

I unironically wish this was real so that all those bandwagon-hopping, virtue signalling """"celebrities"""" get utterly btfo.

Same. Bitch ass nigger can rot in hell

That is still bullying.

Reddit

holy shit, has this kid really gone milkshake duck already?

Paul Dano obviously

Holy shit white people are so ugly.

His mom's facebook post is real. I sure hope the nigger thing is real too, it would be nice to see the celebrity scramble.

>looks like that because his mom fucked her cousin

Celebrities are saying shit like, "He's just a kid! Don't blame him!"

>it's a america pretends to care about white boys episode just so they can later come out with another story about whites being racist episode

Ah, a classic!

Fuck off to Sup Forums with your posterboy Sup Forumscuck

Jim Norton.

>muhmy de meen kits at skul ar meen and day poor mill dawn mai pands

Every time I think I'm ugly I think about someone with FTE like this kid and be relieved I'm just average.

lel he does

FTE?

FAS, not sure how it came out FTE.