OUT OF TOUCH CRITICS BTFO

now that it's official that JUMANJI is LITTY and FUN and that the FANS will love this bit of RAUNCHKINO, how much will /OurFlick/ make opening weekend

>yfw it makes more than the UNMASCULINE Star Wars

Litty

please god of cinema let this make more than star wars

L

I

shitty pebble

T

T

Y

#GetPissy

>disney shills are literally shitting in their jorts
maybe someone will go watch your Non masculine space movie

This isn't RAUCNHKINO, it's a FUN FAMILYFLICK for all ages to enjoy. Parent and kinds will be PISSING themselves together this HOLIDAY SEASON.

What the f*ck did you just fucking say about me, you little out of touch critic? I'll have you know that the FANS are LOVING Jumani (tm), and there've been reports of numerous people pissing in theatres, and I have over 300 POSITIVE reviews. I am trained in acting and can bench more than the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me than just another critic. I will make you LAUGH the f*ck out with you pissing yourself the likes of which has never been seen before in theatres, mark my f*cking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, BRO. As we speak I am contacting Kevin Hart in central intelligence and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for some FUN, dude. RAUNCHY COMEDY that expels the contents from the pathetic little thing you call your bladder. You're f*cking boring, man. I can be on any television set, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my WWE Wrestling technique. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to all my FANS on Twitter and I will use it to its full extend to shame you into watching Baywatch (tm), you little weakling. If only you could have known what uncool vibes your "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you could have held your f*cking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now YOU'RE WELCOME, you goddamn critic. I will get my FANS to piss laughter all over you and you will drown in it. You're f*cking gone, BRO. GET F***UCKING LITTY!!

Based

Should've gone with Bautista imo.

Why does Sup Forums hate Rock suddenly?

L

LMAO

I

I’m legitimately more interested in seeing this than Star Wars

Rock > Cucktista

Its only a couple soyboys who love capeshit and dishonest Villeneuve trash.

He had the nerve to say "DC Baby!" in a Marvel centric board.

This feel like hate to you?

i love this meme because it is utterly indecipherable to normies

L

I

I

It looks like [spolier]fun.[/spoilers]

You convinced me to go see this shit lol

a fun romp

Let's make it happen bros

L

I

T