What even is this hair style? this boarders on anime hair

what even is this hair style? this boarders on anime hair

Vidalia hair?

More like Pearl hair

>this boarders on anime hair
so... what?

Poil?

I don't think this has a natural real life equivalent. It's just stylized short hair to not look as bland as real short hair.

the blonde was before steven universe though

Now I'm curious as well

I've been calling it Onion Head.

By Azura!

i like it

I assume it's a pixie haircut with a lot of product to keep it pointy

That's combed forward though.

This seems like it'd be closer, but instead of spiked in all directions it would just go back.

pixie bob

you can't recreate it on natural hair

>tfw I'd definitly be the guy who had a crush on Anita if I went to that high school desu

Who wore it better?

Is this some Calarts shit?

>That's combed forward though.
So is the one in the drawing, it's just that they have inexplicable extra hair that's also combed and spiked in the back.

Anime hair goes on a head like a helmet, rather than growing out of it like natural hair.

Ashi

memethinking

You're right.

With vidalias bangs

Also didnt genndy work on su in the beginning? I wouldnt be surprised if hes the reason pearl has that hair style

I really wish Goku could have stayed dead and Veggtea could have been the protagonist (alongside Gohan)

This looks mire like lapis's hair

Vegeta's a bit too edgy to have been the protagonist and Gohan never wanted to defend anything. The true ending of the show should have been a short time skip followed by Goten and Trunks taking up their parents' mantle.

What, Gohan wanted to defend shit, he just didn't want to hurt anyone.

Goku is the edgy one now

>Goten and Trunks
that reminds me that i used to ship them

It's earlier concept art of Elsa from Frozen,before they decided to go with giving her a side braid. Some speculate they may have ditched her onion head because they already had a white haired ice themed onion head character in their Tinkerbelle movies.

Who cares you faggot.

he did the pilot i think

>ironically the most /fa/ gem designs was him

Same. It's simple and east to remember.

I feel ya,
namek saga was the best because it was krillin vegeta and gohan, it became lame when goku showed up.

Borders, not boarders, you illiterate faggot.

What's the real life equivalent of this?

what a waste, she looked pretty hot and relatively sane

They both need some meat on their bones.
Bring on the thanksgiving thicc treatment

>pearl's hair
>peridot's autism

genndy tortellini is a hack!