Creates weight gain pills that allow people to temporarily completely control their body mass

>Creates weight gain pills that allow people to temporarily completely control their body mass
>does so EXPLICITLY for fetish purposes

The search is over. I have found /ourguy/.

>Doctor Dobson

bod squad more like dob squad

What would happen if these pills were mass produced and given to other female heroes?

And this is bad because... ?

because they fat lol XD *teleports behind (YOU)*

>next panel floor gives way under their feet.
>they all die.

>Make a body slam with a thin body so it's easier and faster
>as you fall, become fat
I call it the Instant Acme Piano

Well, it implies the control is voluntary.

That said, there'd probably be a few surprises, especially if they were slipped as something innocous.

>machine malfunctions.

>some of your body parts get big, some of them don't.
>your guts spill out of your stomach, while your lower back pushes your pelvis off from your body.

It's not a machine, they mixed a steaming batch of Bertha's DNA with Mutant Growth Hormone and put it in pill form.

*unties girdle*

Yeah, I mean aside from maybe having used BB's DNA without her permission, this sounds pretty benign for an evil plot.

Hell, it may not even be illegal, depending on the current precedent for "owning" DNA.

Maybe he can join forces with the evil developers from Champions and create the most low stakes evil plot ever.

d-do you h-happen to have any more of that? It's for a friend

So the malfunctions are going to appear in a form of explosive body-horror cancers.

MGH is illegal, and they weren't telling her they were using her own DNA

Fat Moon Girl? No. I wish I did.

I mean, that's what clinical trials and animal testing are for.

>Guy makes something amazing
>BULK SMASH

y tho

she's not portrayed FAT.

She's portrayed PREGNANT.

I mean
it was made in the general cartoon expansion thread, so it's really whatever tingles your dingle.

>HYDRA plot removes the control over the powers.
>Uses FDA connections to push it through approval
>Puts it in everything, from allergy medicine to vitamins to caffeine pills.
>Then... wait. Wait three months for the populace to build it up in their systems.
>Finally, one sunny afternoon, activate the pills at once.

If they did that in Germany, they could be sued, as encrypting ones DNA without consent breaks the Gendiagnostikgesetz, which gives the people Informational self-determination over thier own gene code.

made in the what now

/trash/ board. It's mostly cartoons.

Neat. Thanks!

I guess the idea is that they'd get people addicted to being able to control their physique at will, then jack up the price.
Which is KINDA evil, but really pretty benign, especially since another, less-evil company would have that shit reverse-engineered and turned into a generic brand in no time at all.

>if you want, it also functions as a breast expansion pill

Didn't S Ironman do this same plot?

Tony should sue

>Only 2 women
>both have terrible haircuts
suffering

Booty too. Anything, really.