And of course, Kevin Smith

And of course, Kevin Smith.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LBFSvosRcRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Am I the only one here who likes Kevin?

he has netted a doggo with his claw machine and is reeling him in to eat him

Is it really that hard to dress like a human?
Yes

I like all his "cinematic universe" movies and all of the "evening with Kevin Smith", but I can't imagine liking him as an individual. He's such a fucking whiny cunt.

How do you even get to that point where you are that fat?

I like him. Loved his movies. Dunno the hate but I don't get the whole "he's the greatest ever" either

Bring me the hoverpants

kek

No. Smodcast (Well maybe not now that Scott lives in Paris) and Hollywood Babble-On are my fucking shit and have been from the beginning.

I will say though, weed really fucked with him. He was always a pretty fun individual to listen to, and he'd actually send some negativity around and all that, actually felt like a normal fucking person, but since he started on the mary jane, he's just so fucking positive all the time and can get real obnoxious when he gets overly excited/happy about something. Fucking weed, man.

i think hes hot

Fake and for once, literally gay.

He f*ckin pOwns his wife's taint/brown area

His movies we're a essential part of my childhood so i'll always like them for that but i haven't watched any of his new shit and can admit they are not good movies.

where the fuck is this picture from?

American foods are fucking filled with sugar

Why does Kevin sexualize his daughter so much?

his daughter probably directed the movie

>it's a Kev starts crying over nothing episode
There's always TESD at least. Edumacation used to be good until it dropped to an episode a quarter, and even then it's Andy trying to be passive aggressive toward politics

Idk his deal with her but I love it

>that barely-held-back titmeat under that sports bra
Hnngh

I loved Edumacation up until about 11 or so episodes in, when it became clear it was going to be 20% actual interesting facts and discussion and 80% Kev going on weed-enhanced tirades and dick jokes. Which I can get behind but holy fuck, only in moderation. And he derails conversations so hard. So now Andy is derailing with some political bullshit too, huh? Real lame.

TESD will always be #1 in my heart. I came to appreciate the boys way more than Kev and his movies from when I was a kid. Fucking love those guys.

is he eating a block of cheese

Can someone put the dog on his hand like he was going to eat it?

Yeah, but it's shopped.
Still funny

It's a shoop, user.

Well, the cheese is. The Mega Jortz are not.

Yeah, it got annoying that everything went from
>so this atom does this and becomes blah blah blah
>yeah but, what if they smoke weed man? would it still do that? what if it was like Star Wars man?
And it's not like Andy's gone full blown REEEEEEE FUCK DRUMPF but he finds a way to stick a snarky political remark into everything they cover.

TESD is still GOAT, even Walt going full blown woke just to fuck with Bry and play devil's advocate is entertaining

uff man (intensifies)

>And of course, Kevin Smith
>that famous 1980s film director
As I listen to the podcast about this book I realize just how legitimately, diagnosably autistic Cline must be

Nice. She must do squats.

that's just because weed unlocked his inner faggot

weed makes me more critical of things

Can we get back to jorts posting?

he has no feet?

is life super uncomfortable when you are fat? it seems like it would be, i had a beer gut for a while and it really bugged the shit out of me, always felt uncomfortable. Not judging btw believe me i have my own issues, i'm just curious. I mean i guess it can't be that bad or people would do more to try and change it i assume? Unless they are a legit food addict or something

No, I like him too, but he writes awful comics.

His one shot at a Batman comic so he makes batman piss himself and has poison ivy release thc into the air. Wtf? Walt also draws jokers beard like pubes

wonder how much damage seth rogen did to smith by getting him high for the first time?

I like Kevin but he too easily plays company man and is afraid of having a controversial opinion.

sauce?

>not that ASR lookalike

more like kevinsmith2988

Tusk ruined his reputation IMO

Kevin said his rule for smoking is that if he is getting high then he has to working. So a pretty good amount honestly

Never liked any of his movies other than red state.
He's entertaining when he's talking about nerd shit though

kevin smith was probably a ugly fat lazy insecure neurotic before weed. imagine him now? just lets it all hang out and is a disgusting fat piece of shit and doesn't care. gross

I like him

Tusk killed all his momentum from red state and for real Tusk was 10/10 compared to yoga hosers.

NOINCH

I think he could have been a great stand up comedian. He gets just as many laughs as an average comedian when he does those lectures or whatever. Great timing and delivery.

With at least some sort of integrity. Jersey girl was shit but its better than lolsorandum sausage men crawled in the mans butt

On one hand, I respect him for making whatever he wants to make. On the other hand Tusk and Yoga Hosers are awful.

Besides cop out I think he's always made the types of movies he wanted to. But critics didn't respond or care about the work. He even said himself thats why the Canadian trilogy is so fucking 80s b movie camp. They called everything besides chasing amy shit so he started making shit

Fuck you, I liked Guardian Devil

I always wondered why he didn't do more sci fi and comic movies. That's seems to be all he ever talks about yet his movies arent that.

Dude being fat sucks. You feel gross inside and out. Can't breathe easily and when you sleep you're even uncomfortable then; if you get sick breathing obviously is even worse. Clothes never fit right. Low self esteem. Can't into social activities like regular folks because you're the like that fifth wheel. And of course losing weight is a bitch.

t. former child fatty

I like Clerks

Don't get fries.

Is he still really this fat?
I thought he had some resolution of losing weight after getting kicked off of a plane or having to buy two seats or some shit a few years ago.

EVER HAD YOUR ASSHOLE FUCKED BY A FAT MAN IN A HOCKEY JERSEY?

I've never seen a guy keep his dinner on a leash before

this guy would be considered a fashion guru on Sup Forums

I think that's an older photo, he slimmed down a lot (he's still fat but not Ralphie May fat) but still wears those big hockey jerseys and shorts that make him look even fatter.

No fatter than a dad

>morbidly obese man has the least energetic/physically capable dog
and some people think dogs and their owners don't look alike

how many Xs is this shirt?

He has a few dogs, he had labs too. I don't think his problem was lack of activity I think he just ate way too much.

imagine how much loose skin would be hanging under that shirt

I think after 2xl they start growing exponentially. I'm fairly fat and the largest piece of clothing I own is a 3xl shell jacket which is super baggy on me and feels way bigger than any of the XLs I own.

source?

thicc

That quote in the background is the most entertaining thing in the movie.

Imagine his errect penis working it way through the folds of skin engulfing it. The more blood it receives the more the head of his jersey devil emermeges. Red. Raw. Ready for the brown taint of his wifes

Images of his daughter race through his head as he tells himself "my wife was kinda ok that one time in playboy."

names daughter after fanboy psychotic character.

he already had incestual thoughts about his daughter before she was born.

Who is Yogi Bayer?

>Bayer
This Kevin, I swear. The brains on em.

It's a quote from Yogi Berra but it's pretending it's said by a yogi instead of someone named Yogi. It's a hack joke but better than anything else the movie offers.

Why are you looking at me that way, dad?

Anybody got that tweet of his saying his wife's taint "pOwns" his penis?

Sausage dogs are used to catch badgers, they are in no way the least physically capable dog

fuck off, subway posting is dead and nothing will bring it back other than jonah bulking again

>that lucky fucker got to change her dirty diapers
ITS NOT FAIR

How brown is his taint?

"Why are all my dirty panties in your office dad?"

Godamn horseface

Kinda looks like that all about that bass no treble fatty

She can get it. I think she's hot as hell

Nigga she looks just like Kev

Granny pantie bottoms
Fresh

Kevs kuck

Check out how fat his daughter's ass is in this video:
youtu.be/LBFSvosRcRA
God damn man

I just can't wait. Cline is a genius. This will be better than the best episode of Rick and Morty. I can feel it.

Mewes is guilty of rubbing them out to her for sure

I like him as well.

HE'S EATING A BLOCK OF GOVERNMENT CHEESE HOLY FUCK