The Watchmen being integrated into the DCU

>Doctor Manhattan being the catalyst of Rebirth
>Ozymandias lurking around the DCU as Mr. Oz
>someone from the Watchmen is going to be a DLC character Injustice 2

What went right?

Manhattan was the catalyst of the New 52.

Darkseid's death/Wally's return was the catalyst of Rebirth.

Why people pay for this crap, I'll never understand

>Ozymandias lurking around the DCU as Mr. Oz
He's not. Oz has a connection of some sort to Superman's history, which Ozymandias does not.

The Button can't come soon enough.

I trust both King and Williamson to write a Thomas/Bruce interaction well.

wow look a bunch of bullshit user is posting about as if its the truth

put away the crystal ball nostradamus and wait to read shit like the rest of us.

You are an absolute idiot if you think this is somehow good. After Darkseid war Johns proved how weak he is as a writer and that he can't handle big concepts.

Also Barry helping batman to investigate is a joke, give me elongated man or chimp, they come close to Bruce level, Barry is just a competent forensic guy that can do stuff pretty quick, he wasn't exceptional before the powers. I get that Casuals liked Flashpoint but this will be boring

Johns isn't writing this arc you fucking mongoloid.

Mr. Oz isn't Ozymandis retard. He's fucking Black for one.

No, he just had some stupid ideas that forced on his writers.

>people read this shit and somehow think DC ISN'T the worst company on earth and shit at literally everything
You retards deserve those movies

Spencer pls

Barry is pretty involved in what is going on so it makes sense why he is being used.

Though, I do agree that including the watchmen in the DCU is getting DC into a bigger mess than they could handle and Reborn crossover didn't inspire any hope in me.

The cause of the New 52 was Rorshach with Doctor Manhattan's powers.

im prepping up for a disapointment even greater than before Watchmen

Why does everybody think that characters other than Dr. Manhatten will show up? None of them show anything close to universe hopping potential and I see zero reason for Dr. M to bring them along.

Because they'll sell more books if they do. It's as simple as that. Doesn't matter if it makes sense or not. Hope I'm wrong though.

>Barry is pretty involved in what is going on so it makes sense why he is being used.

You say that but the people who are most involved, Wally and Superman, aren't even involved. We're getting this crossover and the next big event is another Batman centric thing.

Honestly, the watchmen thing hasn't been that engaging at all, even from the start of Rebirth it's been one of the things that I just don't care about. Like, do they REALLY need to add these guys into DC? I'm glad people are hyped for it and DC is in the limelight after New 52 buried them so deep, but the watchmen is just something that I don't really care about at all.

>big DC event that's been teased at for over a year
>not focused on Batman
Is this like, your first time getting into DC user?

>what is every crossover ever

They literally only used Wally and brought him back in the rebirth issue just to shut his fans up. Superman already got his own event and he is more involved with Mr. Oz anyway

Barry was the one behind Flashpoint and currently the biggest DC seller right behind Batman. It's not strange why they decided to use him.

Reliable sources tell me that Before Watchmen will be required reading for this event.

Fuck. And I managed to hold out this long too.

>Superman
Well because of the events of Superman Reborn I don't think he's as involved anymore.

>is another Batman centric thing.
>Is this like, your first time getting into DC user?

The last 2 batman events were war games and Joker's last laugh

I don't want to believe it.

I don't get why people think they're ADDING these characters to the DCU. It's more like they're being used in a story and that's it. I really foubt we'll see a Doctor Manhattan ongoing any time soon. At most we'll get a few one shots for each of the characters.

>>Ozymandias lurking around the DCU as Mr. Oz

You mean Lex Luthor pre-flashpoint

>Integration
They barely integrated their Wildstorm and Milestone characters, this just means we'll see Dr. Manhattan once and then they'll shelve the franchise for the next 11 years

Most of you whiners sound like a bunch of mewling retards, I really can't wait for none of this to involve Manhattan just so you idiots might shut the fuck up for oh... maybe a day or two i guess, i have no delusions that you'll ever plug the shit spewing pipe you call a mouth.

Wait till the fucking book comes out and read it. THEN you can start throwing your monkey-shit everywhere.

No New 52 Lex is Pre-Flashpoint Lex like everyone else in the New 52 is Pre-Flashpoint.

Sup Forums are a bunch of spastics who don't know the difference between an event and crossover. I've seen people here call the Darkseid War an event and that was a self contained in Justice League with a few one shots

lol Spencer was on twitter arguing that shit not but a few days ago, listing every DC crossover as an "event" superman reborn was 4 issues over two books for fucks sake, its not Civil War or Secret wars level..

I hope rebirth turns out to be a villain that none of us are even thinking of or a new time traveling villain actually called rebirth and all this watchmen stuff is just teasing the final battle being the justice league and watchmen teaming up.

That doesn't surprise me. Spencer probably browses Sup Forums