It's time to choose the BEST superhero movie

Dark Knight doesn't count since it's more of a crime thriller than a superhero movie.

>Dark Knight doesn't count

Why are MCUdrones so buttblasted by TDK? They constantly say that and it makes no fucking sense.

Avengers was an overrated Micheal Bay flick. Wanna know how the next MCU movie will play out? Take one of the past MCU movies and watch it again.

Fucking hell, when will Sup Forums fuck off?

probably Civil War but Doctor Strange is a close second

>WAAAAH NO ONE WIKES MUH KINO

"Spider-Man 2" is tighter but "The Avengers" is more spectacular.

I couldn't choose.

>WAAAAH CRITICISMS!

DK is more grounded in reality, do you really think Bale could dodge a doomsday heat blast?

>DK is more grounded in reality
That's dumb as shit

Watchmen

Logan

Avengers did not age well. Hell, I remember watching the intro and thinking it looked bad.

Avengers was fucking horrible.

Because RRREEEEEEE DC MUST DIE

>BvS
>MoS
>fucking Dredd

This. Dredd was one of the worst movies I have seen in my fucking life, and anybody who defends Batcuck vs Superfag needs a bullet to the brain

I really enjoy the MCU but Spider-Man 2 is still king for me.

Below that Civil War, Winter Soldier, TDK and Avengers are all about equal.

>Dark Knight doesn't count since it's more of a crime thriller than a superhero movie.
Sure it does. You can't just exclude something because it doesn't follow the same beats as everything else like it.

Dark Knight (fuck your it doesn't count bullshit)
Spider-Man 2
A History of Violence
Ghost World
Winter Soldier

Dark Knight
Guardians of the Galaxy
Logan
Winter Soldier
Megamind

these are true capekino

>Dark Knight doesn't count because it's good
>Superman (1978) doesn't count because it's good
>Batman (1989) doesn't count because it's good
>Spider-Man 1 and 2 don't count because they're good
>Logan doesn't count because it's good
>Deadpool doesn't count because it's good

superhero fans in a nutshell

let me guess, the best superhero movie of all time is Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice?

What the fuck are you trying to say? It's dumb that DK is more grounded in reality, or it's dumb that the other user told you DK is more grounded in reality and you disagree?

If it's the latter, you are seriously in denial.

Howard the Duck.

SM2>X2>IM=TDK>GOTG>TWS=CW

The rest don't really matter

By superhero movie you clearly mean capeshit.

X2 is the answer

Fuck off, Micheal Bay it's a great director

>Avengers was an overrated Micheal Bay flick
Explosions and city wide battles don't mother fucking equal Michael Bay, Avengers did right almost everything Bay does wrong with similar scenes.

When it's the entire movie with little plot, then yes it does.

> The Dark Knight
> Man of Steel
> Winter Solider
> Civil War
> Days of Future Past
> GOTG.

Fuck the Rami Spider-Man films.

A. If you're going to say no dark knight, be honest and say it's because it'd always win.
B. Logan is the best other than dk, fuck mcu.

A simple plot isn't inherently bad.
We get to see the characters interact and be enjoyably together that is what we came to see, the depth was in their set up movies, this was the grand 3rd act action spectacle they have built up to.

Watchmen is the shittiest adaptation of a comic book to film. Other than maybe suicide squad, man of steel or bvs but those aren't really based on a specific comic just the characters.

Iron Man.

Something about it just went right in all the right ways, and 90% of the dialogue was improv by really talented actors and actresses. MCU movies after this really didn't hit the same notes.

>We get to see the characters interact and be enjoyably together that is what we came to see

Yeah, that's what everyone loves. More arguing over the scepter and them brooding for no goddamn reason about why they hate each other.

> the depth was in their set up movies

Fucking kek.

> 3rd act action spectacle they have built up to.

You mean what the short end credit scenes built up to.

user please, it doesnt count because its shit.

I can't take your opinion seriously when you like man of steel. Rami Spider-Man movies are great!

But BvS is pretty clearly based on Dark Knight Returns and Death of Superman.

I honestly want to here why you don't like it.

sup, Sup Forums?

I dont like it because you like it.

>same people who say avengers aged bad say spider-man 2 is the best

I'll never understand this. the whole premise around Doc Ock is he made some crazy mini sun thing to help with smart energy but it ends up killing his wife and turning him into a zombie controlled by metal arms up until the last minute where he gets the sense knocked out of him and becomes robo octopus jesus. its dumb as fuck, and Tobey and whats her face's acting is atrocious. Spidey 1 was better. Even though the Goblin suit sucked, there at least felt like there was chemistry between Dafoe, Tobey and the rest of the cast.

Marvel movies are popular so they can't possibly be good. Not like DCEU movies, which everyone loves and are kino.

>gobby suit sucked
>tobey and kirsten sucked

shit taste detected

what was so shitty from the Watchmen adaptation that was lost in the translation, aside from the consessions like changing the "fake alien invasion" ending?

Boy, that's a fimsy ass reason to exclude the Dark Knight. If you were convinced that it's just as much a super hero movie as it was a crime drama, would it still be exclided from the list?

Couldnt you just ask about opinions on super hero movies aside from the Dark Knight? You could just say because it's overrated. I rate it near the top, but I wouldnt disagree with you.

The Rocketeer.

Dark knight totally counts and wins it all

Its more of a Super Hero movie you dont like, ok, got it

Avengers doesnt count its more of an alien movie

Spiderman doesnt count, its more of a Teen Life movie

This was the best superhero movie.

but if everyone loves DCEU then it's popular so they can't possibly be good

top kek

This. Iron Man was the movie good enough to launch the MCU. Nothing's touched it since.

*upvotes*

No Road to Perdition?

Logan doesn't count he never wore a costume. He's just an asshole named james with claws who murders people completely unheroically.

Made before I was born.
Love it as a kid and still loving it now.

Mavel movies are good, I like them, some more than others but are not movies that have "staid" with me.
I enjoyed more Burton´s Batman than Nolan´s but has passed a lot of time since I saw them so is more like a feeling.
Spiderman movies are ok but not that great.
X-men movies are a little worse than spidy but not all of them are bad.

10thPBP

Right?

How fucking insecure would you have to be to post that?

lol drones are funny as fuck. Avengers was shit by the way, that fucking movie did not age well at all

i love the avengers

MoS > most mcu movies.

Bullshit aside, i dont understand the level of hate MoS gets, its not perfect by any means but its not the pile of shit most of you tards make it out to be, its better than Thor 1 and 2, Iron Man 2 and 3, Hulk, cap 1, i mean what the fuck

Thats one ugly ass piece of "art"

>Hulk,
Shut the fuck up.

>not liking cap TFA

That makes no fucking sense. So Batman comics that are crime thrillers (I mean there are SHIT TON of them) aren't superhero comics?

(you)

i didnt say i didnt like it, i just thought MoS was more entertaining.

>civil war doesnt count since its more of a political drama than a superhero movie.

the delusion of marvel drones is terrifying

Nah, DC Fag here and TDK absolutely isn't a superhero movie. It's barely a Batman movie.

What was bad about it.

The Dark Knight

Batman vs Superman

Man of Steel

The DCEU might be hot flaming garbage

But Dredd was fucking solid gold, and anyone who disagrees can gargle my sack bald

>MCU fans

ftfy