TLJ LEAKS THREAD #2

GET YOUR LEAKS HERE
THE LEAKS ARE IN COME AND GET THEM

I saw the movie earlier today and didn't interpret Luke's death the way the leaker did.

There's nothing that directly connects Luke dying to him being "drained of energy." He makes a projection on the salt planet and directly challenges Kylo, so that the Resistance can escape while Kylo is distracted. His plan works and they escape on the Falcon on the other side of the cave they were hiding in.

When it's revealed Luke is a projection, it shows him coming out of his meditation state on the island. He's definitely tired, which is where the leaker probably got the idea he was out of energy. But the movie makes a point of Leia or Rey (forget which, they both sense it) saying he died peacefully because he achieved what he wanted - keeping the Resistance alive.

People judging the movie on spoilers alone need to actually see the movie. Luke is given, beyond a doubt, the most badass death of any character in the series. He single handedly saved the Resistance by playing on Kylo's weakness.

Also it's incredibly obvious he's as "dead" as Yoda and Obi-Wan are and will be a Force ghost in IX.

>Snoke defeated by a lightsaber TURNING ON
AHAHAHAHHAHA

The 'leaks' are WEAK?
The LEAKS are WEAK?!?

You're weak.

I was watching nba top 10 plays at fb and someone was posting spoilers at the comments lol

>Leia is alive at the end

>Luke dies

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

If you were wondering about the soundtrack

Fuck off shill. Le resistance is stupid and so is “force projection”

Is this the best a multi billion dollar company can come up with?

>An entire imperial star cruiser explodes in green flame, and you expect me to believe some one-armed sorcerer hiding on the Everglades planet is to blame for all this?

OH NO NO NO NO OH HHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this sounds like shit. fuck you disney

>Phasma in only one scene

lol

The stable boy using the force is black.

holy fuck are they really going to only recycle scenes from past films with the exception of turning on the lightsaber to kill someone as well as not putting in a lightsaber fight scene

WE

Those are all the juicy bits, enjoy your star wars fellas :)

>Luke sees a dark path for Kylo
>Tries to kill Kylo
>Kylo is angry at this and turns down the dark path

Oh jeez, another "I need to turn to the dark side to save Padme from myself" bullshit plotline

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>Luke ded
>Kylo still unredeemed

So they go and kill two of the major OT characters while the one they wanted to keep around croaks in real life?

Fuck this piece of shit movie. Fuck the sequels in general, and fuck you all for buying tickets and seeing it this weekend, thereby encouraging Disney to shit out more of these sub-par movies.

Reylo confirmed

>implying im seeing this

im not Sup Forumseddit filth

Why the absolute fuck are they killing off Snoke? He could have been the new Emperor-type villain.

Fuck Snoke and nu-Wars. Where the fuck is my Sheev origins movie?

>killing based Luke
WHYYYY

The only spoiler that matters

Leia gets blown into space. We see her start to freeze over, then her hand reaches out and she floats back to the ship like Superman

>Luke swings, Kylo blocks
>But Luke never actually tried to kill him
Yeah that makes sense

>Actual Luke fights off Sith scum with sister.
why can't it be this?

IT'S SO DENSE

This sounds so goddamn fucking stupid

im amazed people are still watching these movies after the last 5 were complete shit

its a creatively bankrupt childrens franchise now watched by manchildren

>even reddit and tumblr hate
Disney really shot themselves in the foot didn't they?

Why didn't they just have Kylo be in charge from the beginning
Snoke literally does nothing

>When the fathiers weren't racing, they were kept in stables
>not unlike the prison Finn and Rose had just escaped
LOL

People are basically conditioned to go see the next SW movie. They don't need to know what it's about, they will go see it -- and don't you DARE speak ill of Star Wars.

#PorgLife

General masses are going to think this is a god send. It's taboo now to say anything bad about the new movies.

That final scene sounds stupid.

INTERRACIAL
BREEDING
GROUNDS

If Kylo remains evil till the end, this might actually be a decent trilogy.

>You have no place in this story
Figured that out 2 years ago.

WE WUZ CHINKS

Because we are at least 25 years too late for that

Flim made by a committee.

Do you think pic related killed himself?

If these leaks are the real ones, the movie sounds even worse than TFA and RO. Wont even bother seeing it in theaters.

rose looks 1000% better in the books than irl

Like Disney gives a shit about internet comments.
All they'll have eyes for this weekend is the box office numbers.

Happy endings aren't allowed for white males. Luke failed in his jedi academy and came back only to get upstaged by a mary-sue and die. Kylo will only turn good in his final moments. Finn will smooch Rey with his fat nigger lips and there will be a flash forward to their new mutts training at REY'S new jedi academy.

Will RLM like yet?

I WANT TO MARRY ADAM

Most pointless character.

>making a hologram is a badass death
Shut the fuck up.

we were not late for NJO stuff. We truly shoud've stuck with adapting some EU stuff into post-RoTJ and then going for shota-Jacen and loli-Jaina shenanigans with an Old uncle Luke who teaches them the Force.

*it
I'm drunk

Luke becomes one with the force while ultimately being a failure.

Holy hell.

It will be everything he every dreamed of

>the new republic is simply gone

BRAVO KENNEDY

Rich is gonna be pissed, Mike will be resigned

>Rebel Scum
If American I bet the whole theatre clapped and cheered like a bunch of apes.

Finn/Rey dudes are gonna kill Johnson if Luke boomers don't get him first

Doesn't he imply he will come back and kick kylos ass

>le last supper composition
Pretentious faggots

>reddit
Retards, all of you

>lynchian

He should kill himself

Mark looks like he hates being there.

That dude is probably just some guy that works for Disney and was posting things Disney learned about Justice League in order to upset DC's fanbase with the idea that JL had changes to it done. If that was the case, there's pretty good reason to believe he is lying in his posts claiming to be what happens in TLJ.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OylNMdkN6Ro

Which was basically Lucas's ideas about a new generation. Disney said fuck no

why the fuck is Snoke even in this plot!

Hes gonna preside over his newphew's and Rey's wedding.

Rey will get some skywalker in her yet kek

does it mean reddit is better if we're just looking at screenshots of their board for spoilers?

Why do grills love Jane Eyre so much?

sure is fucking reddit in here. you have to go back

But parts of Jacen's story were adapted.

They all do.
Mike will.

Reddit came here during the fappening. Anonymous steals from everyone, the only reason we condition people to hate other places is so they don't bring their influence back here. We all want the information, the messenger doesn't matter.

Ah bloo bloo

I'm looking forward to the plinkett review shitting on disney

look at the bright side.
We already know what happens if Kylo names his flagship "Anakin"

Time to spoil lads.

OH MY GOD THE SUPERMAN LEIA MEME IS REAL
FUCK

>bare body
>freezing over in space
this is fucking retarded

Sounds fake as fuck desu