Just fuck my second season up, senpai

Just fuck my second season up, senpai

I thought it was as good as the first season, episode 7 was weird and didn’t fit but the last two episodes of S2 were the best of the show.

It was ok definitely not as good as S1 but still worth the watch minus ep 7, that shit was downright awful.

5>2>1>5>3

fucked up meant
5>2>1>4>3

I enjoyed it, but it doesn't compare to season 1. Hopefully season 3 is better.

why does this reddit ass shit need 2 seasons. an awful story like this should have been done in 90 minutes like 14 hours or whatever

The Duffers said that they might go up to S5. S2 already kinda felt like filler I hope they don't drag it to the ground.

*not like 14 hours or whatever

4>2>3>1>5

Last episode was fucking great. Too bad the rest of the season was filled with cringe acting, cliches, and just strange editing

Do anons really like thug Millie that much? I feel that the look doesn't really fit her.

>The Duffers said that they might go up to S5
Are they gonna follow the kids to college?

They were trying to make her punk/goth/cool. Didn't really work should have picked a different style.

It looked great on her.

5>1>2>3>4

Oh look it's another pedo thread. Remember to sage and report.

That's what's worrying. They said they want to do 4 seasons but that they might go up to 5. The charm of S1 is that the kids were young and innocent, that shit is not gonna fly when Mike has a five-o'clock shadow.

They should have gone with something more like this but much tamer. Still way out of place though no matter what.

where's the pedo stuff?

>They should have gone with something more like this
Agreed, that works better.

Several people on this board obsessed with Millie are very likely to be engaged in illegal pedophilia.

One of my biggest complaints about season 3 is that billy and the ginger girl feel like unnecessary characters. If there is a story to tell with them, then tell it in season 2. Don't set something up for season 3. Or at least give me a reason to care about the characters.

Nothing wrong with anons admiring an actress' work. As long as they don't act on it.

Max was kinda necessary. Her introduction wasn't to tell a story so much about her but to show that the boys are growing up and starting to care about girls. Billy was there to add drama but did give Steve his redemption arc.

How do you know it's only 7 people?