Ashi cuts hits back

>ashi cuts hits back
>"A U KIDDIN ME"

Great writing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Agreed, it was a nice bit of levity.

We already know by now this season ain't no masterpiece. Just enjoy the ride.

Kill yourself desu

Not everyone can react as well as Lex Luger.

what's wrong with that?

Jack saved her life and he was suprised that she still wants to kill him

>Great writing.

Finally something that we can agree on.

You are ok, Sup Forums, don't go to the Samurai Jack season 5 episode 5 premier next saturday night.

What's the problem, faggot?

Honestly at this point Jack is probably so fucking jaded he barely even registers pain anymore.

I know this is bait, but just for humor's sake, what should he have said here, OP?

>i dont like something so ill call it bait
typical for Sup Forums niggers, many such cases

go back to /mlpol/, faggot.

>he cant take a cut to back like it was nothing

probably not a deep cut

should've said
>"CUT IT OUT!"
instead

>lets kill all sisters because they chose that path
>b-but its my fault that she's here, now i have to take care of her

They managed to dumb down his character in less than 10 minutes.

not being able to understand the concept of killing on self defense vs being a cold bloded murderer

He killed them in self-defense you faggatron.

Ashi was tied up and couldn't really hurt him.

Jack isn't always the brightest
>When does the magic begin?

Wow even Satan doesn't condone the killing of defenseless people.

Yeah, that one piece of dialog definitely ruined the whole episode. The whole season, really. Even the past episodes.

yes he killed them in self defense and then cried over how bad he was to them ;_;

whats the fucking point

It took me quite awhile but I've finally realized how much I fucking hate this board.

fuck you all, see you in Hell.

>HURR HOW CAN CHARACTER HAVE TWO CONFLICTING VIEWS? ME ONLY HAVE ONE VIEW AT TIME WHY CARTOON NOT LIKE ME?

He's right.

The execution was terrible, you autist. That's the whole point.

I never thought Jack would say "are you kidding me?" Jack is basically an American action hero now.

>girl is clearly totally brainwashed to hate him
>Surprised she attacks him after literally an hour together
That was dumb

The execution comes across fine when you're not autistic, autist.

Jack is too good natured for his own good man.

Did you even watch the original series?

It's called, acting as a human.

Jack has spent far more time in the future than his own original time now.

So he should have expected her to attack him while they're both freefalling into the esophagus of a giant monster?

>good natured
But that wasn't good natured, that was just stupid.

It wasn't that he was surprised she still hates him and wants him dead, it was that he was surprised she would try to attack him while she was chained up using her mouth to hold a blade after he'd already clearly established he would beat her pretty easily even if she wasn't chained up. The surprise was at the audacity she had to keep trying. It was this classic comedy trope:

youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4

Because she didn't care if she died or not. Everything in her mind was running on blind hatred. The point of her being tied up and still trying to attack is to show that jack won't harm someone who is unable to fight back.

That doesn't contradict him saying are you kidding me over the concept of a woman chained up trying to attack him with a blade in her mouth.

>this much analysis over a 2 second gag
Now where could my pipe be?

And while she was already immobilized with chains wrapped around her body so that the closest thing to an "attack" she could pull off was lightly scraping him with a blade in her mouth before knocking herself unconscious by swinging headfirst into a tree.

It would've been way more retarded for Jack to have been preparing for that really stupid (on Ashi's part) attempt at an attack.

Jack thinks everything that happens to others is automatically his fault because he failed to kill Aku. Yes he killed the sisters but he also probably thinks that their upbringing is his fault, I think he takes pity on Ashi for this reason.

WHILE they were getting swallowed by a giant worm.

I think that Jack started to suspect that she maybe didn't have a choice.

Nope.

What bar is Lex?

What kind of psychopath are you if you can't understand killing in self defense and then being torn up about having to kill other human?

This is something that happens in real life all the time. Lots of Police Officers have committed suicide after having to kill in the line of duty. But Jack's reaction fucking stumps you?

Did you respond to the wrong post accidentally? Or are you agreeing with it and using "you" to refer to the person that post was mocking?