Marvel's X-Men

So Sup Forums, with all the scandals going on with Marvel what do you think of X-Men Gold issue 1 and it's anti semetic and anti Christian hidden messages?

notice anything?

I hope the artist gets fired.

Yep. More Muslim propaganda. If Marvel doesn't fire the editor and artist and blacklist them I'm moving to DC and Image for good.

I think the more precise term is islamic supremacist bigotry.

The dude in the upper left is whacking off?

A German is hitting a Jew in the face with a bat. That's what it looks like anyway.

So how many issues did he do already?

I wonder if he put more messages in that they'll have to look for

bingo

why aren't you exclusive to Dark Horse and Image already?

logan thinks it's cute

I don't know user. I just really like Daredevil and his rouges gallery.

My antisemetic collectibles lol

X men gold is selling like pancakes

That's because he's Canadian.

Only because of X-fag nostalgia.

Wheatcakes, newfag.

It's because of the controversy. My LCS has been fielding calls about it all weekend from people who want a copy, and they're only selling the first issue (as is) to people who already had it on their pull. The rest are getting voluntarily sent back to Marvel to be replaced with edited 2nd prints.

>The rest are getting voluntarily sent back to Marvel to be replaced with edited 2nd prints.
nofunallowed

he secretly wanted it to be a hockey stick

couldn't be more than 4 since the book is coming out twice a month. i bet they're scouring those issues for hidden shit too

Really? Well I think we've found our new Conservative party leader

My LCS sold out first day before the controversy.

this book is going to be worth money that's why. marvel is changing the art in future prints.

Very true. My LCS sold out a few hours after opening on Wednesday.

it's amazing how badly people want a good x-men comic

Marvel explained it perfectly (ignoring when they said people don't want to read about female leads). People want stories of their favorite characters and things that are familiar. It's why Renew Your Vows was a success, because people liked the marriage and want it back.

Now we just need a good writer and artist.

Implying you actually buy comic books

Is it how it looks like Kurt is wacking kitty's head with the bat or the implication Logan's got a boner for watching Kurt swing a bat?

Familiarity sells. I only recently realized that's probably why Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse are famous characters country and world wide respectively.