Fujoshit Shit Thread

SJ makes the best bots though right?

Other urls found in this thread:

68.media.tumblr.com/aba50a25b7cf53a7c7f173e017393dab/tumblr_oo61fmPAt41w38jipo1_1280.png
youtu.be/ovcnIPL-CWs
68.media.tumblr.com/09e1e5fc1fe64653705cf355c08c0237/tumblr_oo65bqnm9u1w38jipo1_r1_1280.png
youtube.com/watch?v=2SoXxnlCUqk
youtu.be/HBiYQt5A2lI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Long boots bot

Looks like you made this thread a few minutes after I did. Which I totally don't mind because you got Scaramouch going on.

Hell yeah they do

Best DILF

He's 75 years old you sick fuck

You don't like cute old men faggot?

Fine. Best GILF

Staying warm

Can robots feel love?

fuck the fluff someone draw Jack upset with cum in his hair

I want to cuddle with him under blankets.

Can you?

yeah oke

Robots don't have feelings

No they have shit teir waifu garbage like ashi

no

fugg

JUST NUTS AND BOLTS

Lulu had a bad ending just like X9

Are you a bad enough dude to protect this old samurai?

>"I don't need to love you to bone you, babe"
>Demongo looks offended for a moment

I can't protect him but I will comfort him.

I would fight for jacks protection

Like wise

Will jacks soul ever be healed? He had a puffball and his own conscious make him feel like shit.

lmao here

NSFW under spoiler

68.media.tumblr.com/aba50a25b7cf53a7c7f173e017393dab/tumblr_oo61fmPAt41w38jipo1_1280.png

not pictured: Jack prematurely blowing his load 0.5 seconds after touching the demon hole

We're off to a good start

Need me some lewd scaramouche to make this thread right

Niiicceeee

>Tfw you'll never get to wash Jack's beard for him

I don't like my life

Well then I be taking on smutty requests of the killer robot or demon.

Post Aku you silly robotfuckers.

Scaramouch stepping on an user?

good shit, thanks.

>jpg
Let me fix that

>tfw Demongo will never defeat Jack and capture his essence
>Jack will never be Demongos favorite warrior and summoned for dumb shit instead of fighting

>Should I make the Samurai fight my enemies for me
>Or make him ram my asshole until I can't walk straight?

Demongo "unwinding" with his warriors?

>The released warriors will forever remember all the times a half-naked demon made them fuck him in a variety of ways

>Some of them probably went back to their wives and families
>Have to live with the fact that they were forced to fuck a shrieky demon whenever he wanted them to

>"What're you thinking about, darling?
>"CLOG UP MY NOISY MOUTH WITH YOUR ENSLAVED DICKS"
>"N-Nothing"

oddly fitting

had to listen to the song, also nice dubs I sure checked them.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I recall reading something like this on an older thread:

>Scaramouch will [s]never[/s] blow X9 as they listen to their favourite jazz records

It's been 13 years. As pure as X9 is, we've all waited for too long.

I fucked up the formatting but you get the idea

nice trips dude

also i think drawfags are too scared to try to defile him considering the picture has to be Really Good because it's been 13 years

Hoo, lawd mercy!

I hope Jack learns to live with everything. PTSD isn't really a thing you heal from, but you can live with it and be happy and put the past where it belongs. I hope Jack can do that.

Should these really be spammed they way we're doing them? I rather give it some breathing room between threads.
I mean, if it smells like a General.

Your numbers are strong, user, but it's too much to bear.
He or some other madman who attempts it will probably be plagued by locusts and frogs for years to come if they pull it off.

Can't speak for any other drawfags, but X9 is a bitch to draw. Great character design, loved his story, but god damn. I ain't got the patience for all those details. Hopefully one of the robot loving artfags will help you thirsty X9 fans out.

So what are (you) listening to, fujoshits?

I'll start us out youtu.be/ovcnIPL-CWs

Not a bad idea, after this thread ends we can probably just leave it be for a day or so.

A general is a thread with general things. This is a thread about gaying out the characters from SJ. Just like the multiple alien doggo and thicc Ashi threads. We just want to dump art here and talk lewds like any other threads.

Still amused by the posts about Jack prematurely ejaculating, NSFW under spoiler

68.media.tumblr.com/09e1e5fc1fe64653705cf355c08c0237/tumblr_oo65bqnm9u1w38jipo1_r1_1280.png

I probably wouldn't be drawing these things if it weren't for these threads. Plus we got tons of adorable Jack dad art from the last fujoshit thread.

Would ghost Jack last longer than sad Jack?

I see what you guys mean about not spamming these threads, but there are multiple artfags that come here regularly, post OC, take requests, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=2SoXxnlCUqk
Oh man
Thanks for adding to my collection of gay reaction images

Thank you for all your terrific drawings!

is there a 1080 download for episode 4 yet?

youtu.be/HBiYQt5A2lI

WOO WOO

Jesus christ user, my sides!

If an artist starts these, there's really no problem, but take a look at the catalog, and tell me which threads are NOT just giant requests. Which I feel like these are becoming. Just free art bait-threads.

>We've been going by "Fujo" threads for along time
This is a general thread, user.

Thanks for making my day better holy shit

If this is a general like SU or SVTFO then it wouldn't be a targeted subject.

>Just free art bait-threads.
Are you saying it's bad we want to draw requests of SJ smut in a fujo-centered thread?

If this turns into a general then a bunch of people would start complaining about our gay shit and start drowning it with ashi and alien doggo. Sure there are plenty of people complaining about it on these threads but at least people who like gay shit will go here and people who like straight shit will go to a different thread. Then people aren't fighting to get what they want in the image/bump limit.

Why the fuck are we even arguing about this. Why does it matter honestly

it's not just free-art bait tho? and compared to a lot of other samurai jack threads these threads are also a lot less cancerous

>Why does it matter honestly
Some people don't like seeing gay threads among their waifu threads.

>If this turns into a general then a bunch of people would start complaining about our gay shit and start drowning it with ashi and alien doggo.
Exactly. They have their own threads weekly. We can have gay threads too.

It's just that drawthread beggar mentality, not from artists, but from spammers that camp the board for free shit. Let's see how fast the thread resorts to necro-bumping.
Whatever, I've been here from the very first thread. Just posting my thoughts on the back-to-back threads.

>not from artists, but from spammers that camp the board for free shit.

I've been here from the first SJ fujoshit thread too and I don't see this. If the artists is taking on requests and WANTING too then I don't see the problem. We get tons of great ideas from here anyways.

hopefully that doesn't happen. If theres no new content or worthwhile discussion happening then we should just let this thread die. Artists should feel free to restart the thread if they have some stuff they want to post.

>Artists should feel free to restart the thread if they have some stuff they want to post.
Literally this thread. We got some new art from anons here.

Why can't everyone just stay in their own threads and enjoy what they want? Why should we be wasting the bump limit on this stupid argument when we could be discussing/sharing what the thread was for in the first place?

All the discussions from earlier in the thread are pretty much gone because of this pointless conflict, can we please just get back to our gay shit, and those who want ashi and alien dogs can go enjoy that on their thread(s).

user thats was sage is for type sage in the options box, and it wont bump the thread :)

Yes. Back to sad/mad/happy Jack and sexy villains!

Alright alright, lets just relax

CUTE!!!

What, no sexy Jack? He can be sad/mad/happy AND sexy, right?

Sexy Jack with sexy villains!

All Jacks are sexy by default.

What a cutie!

just try not to bring that up in samurai jack generals, they're pretty autistic about "he hasn't actually aged it's aku's magic!"

Ok. The next time there IS an SJ general then I won't say it. In the mean time.

DILF, GILF. I want to fuck Jack.

>from anons
I count only 1 thing drawn for the thread.
Rest are reposts from the artists themselves share, or from people getting it from the artist's blogs.
Semantics, but there you go.

why do you fucking care. I thought this was done now, you're just cluttering up the thread at this point

lol i count 4

I'm curious, since SJ is known for its backround waifus (three eyed gal, those alien hookers) are there any backround husbandos you guys liked/spotted?

Can't think of any. Not sure if French bot counts.

The monks were pretty cute.

"Hey, Scaramouch?"
"Hm?"

"If you were to get smashed, would they build a replacement?"
"I'd say so, babe, although it'd be very unlikely for me to end up in that predicament"

"...Would that replacement still be Scara-you-ch?"
"No~ There'll never be anyone just like me, Demmie baby"
"...So it wouldn't give me head massages?"
"No."

awwhh

Oh gosh

yup this is still a thing, just took me a bit to think of what could happen next

You awake to the sound of clinking utensils, a warm and savory smell wafts through the room.

Upon investigating you find Jack, making breakfast. It doesn't seem like he's noticed you yet...

and naked apron vrs for you pervs >>/y/2385444