I want to befriend Reggie

I want to befriend Reggie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRoAroipx2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw you'll never have Reggie as a childhood friend/posible love interest

She's too pure for romance.
You just gotta protect that smile and make sure nothing take that way from her.

I want to cure Reggie's autism

>Fitting with her hatred of maturity, she wears a baggy shirt to hide her developing figure

Pottery

What show is this?

I want to drag her into Adulthood kicking and screaming.

i do too she seems like a bro

I just watched the mini episode this sucks god

12 Forever, a pilot that has yet to be picked up.

>She can turn Shane into whatever she wants

Lewd

I want to make her smile after a sloppy BJ and then try to cum in to the space between her teeth but miss on purpose because it's hotter on her nose and lips.

thread ass thief

she reminds me of the cat scratch gril

>half+ the Sup Forumsdependents who want the show picked up are "I wan her to make me her tampon" tier fetishists

I want to fuck Buttwitch right up the ass.

>Reggie's personality feels like if she shared several of your fetishes

disgusting

>he says, as he bumps the thread at page 10

Gotta be honest
Pilot was boring as fuck
Like Chalk zone but worse

being 17 i can at least take assurance that me and reggie would be friends irl without things being weird

fuck off jannies i've been here since 2007

See you next year user.

Why is nobody posting Sphincter Sorceress?

i turn 18 in 4 months dawg

Either way you will get banned for a year

I like the art style and the show looks like it can be something interesting, it just seemed like it was holding back in the pilot. I was much more impressed with Infinity Train and I even saw promise in that summer vacation show.

Now you get b&, retard

I liked Tristan. The long leg thing is pretty freaky. The BG character designs are pretty neat.

And I'll never understand the attraction to Buttwitch.

12 Forever P+N
>Positives
Nice style, possibility for teaching an over-arcing lesson of "You can grow up and not completely abandon your childhood", lots of potential for neat characters and settings in the imaginationland
>Negatives
Shane's goddamn orangutan arms, the possibility that Buttwitch will be the only Party Island antagonist
>And I'll never understand the attraction to Buttwitch.
youtube.com/watch?v=MRoAroipx2s

I want to holds hands with the nignog.

>being the avatar of Reggie's maturity, Butt Witch would share any attraction she had for Shane, but be much more accepting and forward about it.

>She's too pure for romance
Buttwitch is literally part of her psyche

She reminds me of Star Butterfly, which means I can only hope that she will also suffer horribly as the show goes on.

I really like the art style and premise. There's a lot you could do with it but I fear it'll never get picked up

>It's a Shane gets a weird crush on the Butt Witch episode

This, especially with how the passed it over for a shitheap like Apple and Onion
damn shame.
Maybe the creator can pitch it to Netflix?

I still haven't even bothered to watch the apple and onion pilot

Is it even worth watching

The story would work best as a miniseries, since Reggie has a clear character arc that can't be dragged on forever.

Fuck she makes me wanna smash
she'd probably get pretty good at melee, too

Ever seen friends?
It's like that only british, everyone is food for no reason, there's even less jokes, and it's somehow less animated
WHY DOES A FUCKING CARTOON ONLY HAVE 4-5 BACKGROUNDS AN EPISODE, THAT'S COUNTING PER ANGLE

Imagine Regular show but without any of the wit and charm

Same with Infinity Train, which also stars a redhead coincidently.

>summer vacation show
Summer Camp Island or AJ's Infinite Summer?

this art style is considerably harder to emulate compared to other CN shows, if that means anyting

>OH! THAT'S IT user. NOW GRAB ME BY THE CONKERS

It isn't just fitting. If those in charge of the character design are any good, it was a conscious, deliberate decision.

I like this style of nose. Do any other cartoons use it? We have too many shows with either no noses at all like AT and ugly noses like SU. Meanwhile, Tumblr is producing fan art with the worst noses of them all. It's time to shake things up a bit.

Flat and geometric, the secret is that the figures are constructed without volume so they're flat.

>Why are you bringing him up?

>no noses
Most other shows have noses. AT is the exception rather than the rule.
>ugly noses
Subjective

I thought her name was 12

That's a very retarded name

They're talking about the guy who runs Nintendo Of America.

Infinite Summer, that't the one. Comfy show, and a pretty nice break from the lore focused television shows that are a mainstay on current tv.

>pretty nice break from the lore focused television shows that are a mainstay on current tv.
Except they aren't. CN itself has only 2 shows that can be considered lore based.