We need The Rock but we only have $15

>We need The Rock but we only have $15
>I know just the guy

>We need $15 but we only have this rock

Go to bed, Dwayne. You ugly faggot.

HAHA HE'S A big guy WITH LITTLE GLASSES xD

This is the guy you get when you want real acting. Rock is gutter trash for normies REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>We need The Rock but we also need him to be good at acting
>I know just the guy
fixed

Why would they get the Rock to play some old Slav?

He deserves to be in more films

lmao how dumb and funny would this scene look if they actually hired the rock

>Can we get Stone Cold Steve Austin?
>No

>hire meme actor
>he actually acts well
How?

only pencil-necked soyboys rip on this guy

>He's like The Rock but an actor too

You got the words wrong in your post OP. I've provided the correct one above.

>we need $15 but we only have this guy
>i know just the rock

why are we spamming this, whats going on

Don't listen to the critics Dwayne, the fans loved Baywatch.

Some pleb tried to start one of those Eric Robert inspired meme threads but he fucked up by posting a bad example.

The Rock is a shitty actor and despite being cheaper to hire, Dave Bautista has so far shown to have much better range and skill than the rock.

The buttblasted OP was too much of a pleb to realize that he was memeing incorrectly and now as a way to strike back at those who called him out, he spams this thread like twice a day.

i can believe this

>>I would say the same thing, just to be polite. Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in Samoa. I was schooled in Anoaʻi wrestling. I was an eight time WWF/WWE Champion. They take a movie “Blade Runner 2049.” They have a 6-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to Samoa. He doesn’t speak Samoan. He has never smelled what I was cooking. They make him Sapper Morton. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.

I find these threads immeasurably comfortable in how OP gets destroyed every time. Dave is a far better actor than Rock boy.

>we need stone cold but we only have a handful of leftover joints

This nigga looks like a brainlet wojak meme

>redditors of the galaxy plebs are blade runner plebs
Fucking knew it
Sup Forums is always right

This nigga got more charisma than fake ass DWAYNE

fuck man

Dave seems like a huge pain in the ass to be around

Damn, he really wanted that Sapper Morton part bad.

I heard when he signed on to GOTG he took a bunch of acting classes because he didn't want to fuck it up and actually wanted to do a good job. It paid off well, I like him a lot

this
i luved him in guardians(favorite quote:HUGE TURDS!!!)

What happened to Edge?

what a child

I'd rather have this guy and all the money I saved by not overpaying for a guy named Dwayne

He's working with the WWE as a performer. No in ring action because of his neck/back, but he's working under a legends contract.

Bautista is a much better actor than the Rock will ever be
fucking this

>Bautista is a much better actor than the Rock will ever be

>We need an actor, and all I have is the old VHS of cut scenes from SNL and this jar of pennies
>I got just the guy

says the fuqnikka who cant even reply right

Good acting is probably the worst fucking buzzword ever created.

I guarantee Bautista is more expensive than the rock these days