Out of all Star Wars movies, Revenge of the Sith is undoubtedly the best one

Out of all Star Wars movies, Revenge of the Sith is undoubtedly the best one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_hoXNXSpmng
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why

I know.

Somehow I've always known.

In terms of prequels:

1 > 3 > 2

ESB > ROTS > ANH > ROTJ > TPM > ................................................................................................ AOTC >............................................................................................................RO > TFA

Test

Not OP, but ROTS was the only one of the prequels that made me feel anything.
Just because of Obi/Anakin battle.
>you were my brother Anakin
It's the only time I felt any emotion for that shit fest series, knowing all of Obi's friends were dead, that he would spend the next however amount of years in exile.
It was genuinely tragic.

5 > 4 > 6 >> 7 > R1 >> 3 > 1 > 2
This is undeniable.

1>2>3

Best post 20th-century Star Wars kino, yes.

Better than Return of the Jedi, sure.

But better than ANH and ESB? Fuck no.

>TPM is the best prequel

Absolute patrician taste.

It's the best because George is an ideas guy, came up with ROTS before everything, rushed the rest, and eventually got around to his ideas and finally fleshed out the homage to older cinema, and the emotional spectacle of it.
To me the "scripts in a week" thing seems like enough evidence for it.
For a modern movie, when i think of the story alone, it feels older.

>Better than Return of the Jedi, sure.

Please. The Sarlaac fight, speeder bike chase, endor space battle and everything in the throne room alone is better than any prequel, R1, and TFA by a large margin. RotJ is the ultimate pleb filter.

>This

Fucking awful, Disney Star Wars is trash
5>4>3>6>1>2>>>>RO>TFA

This is genuinely heartbreaking and true kino.

based

Absolute fucking kino taste

Absolute Patrician Taste!

ROTSfags out in full force. ROTS was terrible. It mishandled all the good moments fans wanted. And for that, it would've been the worst one had it not been for AOTC feeling like a blowjob from a hooker with a mouthful of glass.

>finally someone gets it

I agree, best of all of them.

What? No man, just no.

5>4>6>7>1>3>2
I've come to see '1' as the best of the prequels trilogy. Whatever was wrong with it, it had the best CGI, acting, and lightsaber duel of the prequels.

Literally perfect.

Finally someone who agrees 3 is better than 6.

Patrician as fuck, well done

Can anyone link me to the synopsis or give me the spoilers to the last jedi? I don't really care to see the film in theaters, but I am interested in what happens. Feel free to spoiler tag your shit.

6 IS better than 3 though...

The board is overrun with under-25s who think 3 is the best prequel because they grew up with it. There's no reasoning with them.

Nah it's not

>under 25s
i'm 30 and agree 3 is better than rotj

This is undeniably the correct version

Go rewatch 6.
Its weak.

>That drawn out Jabba palace scene
>The gay as fuck Ewoks

>fans wanted
Fuck the fans. TFA proved these tasteless manchildren can be pleased by simply pretending you're making a real Star Wars movie. Lucas had good reasons to hate his fans.

Well done

3 is the best prequel by far, but it’s not really a contest between it and 6. 6 is strictly better
Yeah it is!
And it more than makes up for it with all the battle of endor from ILMs award-winning special effects to the throne room. 3 is weak in its first half as well, rushing to kill off Dooku and Grievous so the rest of the movie can have Sheev as the main villain

Is there anyone who unironically believes that Attack of the Clones is the best prequel, let alone best SW movie?

100% accurate. good taste

>This kills Disney-Wars
Will this scene ever be topped?
youtu.be/_hoXNXSpmng
>B-but where are the quips?

>when'd you turn 25 user?

Starwars sucks and OP is mega gay

What a scene though