Fuck you I liked it

fuck you I liked it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_4-nwLck_u0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you a faggot, liberal or poc by any chance? Serious question

Sup DCuck

Pleb capeshit

I liked things about it, like the scene in the car with Peter and Batman. But I still much prefer the based Raimi version

even my parents said it was a little too outlandish and miss the toby movies

>my parents are asians

Someone had to I suppose. What did you like about it? I thought it had a funny script and an unusually well written villain for a marvel movie, but it was let down by the Spider-Man character being so badly done, iron man being shoe horned in, and awful cgi.

>literally 'Save me Tony'/'Thank you Tony': The Movie
>Spiderman is an incompetent version of Ironman sponsored by Tony Stark now, even has an epic talking suit
Movie was utter shit. They made Spiderman a little bitch to fit the bland shlock formula of their cinematic universe.
The only thing remotely worth watching in this was Michael Keaton's performance aka one scene in a car.
You are literal cancer if you enjoyed this shitfest. Now kindly fuck off.

I liked it too
It's an horrible movie though

>Friday Night Lights (movie)
>Angus
>21
>Hustle & Flow

fight me

Can you explain why before I kill you?

Soulless, corporatized trash that was developed in a boardroom
also Zendaya fyi the Washington Monument was built almost entirely post-Civil War, so no it was not constructed by slaves

Im black and liked it, but im not OP. Are you racist user? :(

Patrician taste coming through:
Spider Man 2 > Homecoming > Spider Man 1 > Amazing Spider Man 2 > Spider Man 3 > Amazing Spider Man 1

I liked the treatment of vulture. The iron Man spider suit was fresh. But it's ultimately just palatable entertainment product. It doesn't stick with you.

Kill yourself

This

Literally the date I renewed my driver's license

It wasn't really good if we compare it to the past Spidey films desu.

Prolly one of Marvel's biggest disappointments so far.

Lol

Honestly, I’m just sad at how badly they’ve fucked up every single version of Peter Parker that we’ve ever seen. Raimi version was alright, but as someone who grew up with ultimate spiderman comics, it really is depressing to know that we’re never going to see a spiderman with the depth or introspection that he’s capable of.

Did they use prisoner labor at all? Cause if they did they were using slaves

Spider man is not his own character in this movie. He's a satellite for Stark. Everything he does revolves around getting Stark's approval.
Tell me I'm wrong.

It was better than Spider-Man 3 and The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Spider-Man 2 > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man > Homecoming > Spider-Man 3 > The Amazing Spider-Man 2

It's a non sequitur. Him trying to win Stark's approval and then ultimately realising that he doesn't need him doesn't make him a satellite for Stark in a narrative sense. RDJ had less than 8 minutes of screentime in the entire movie.

Why is Stark everywhere in the MCU? Same problem with Batman in DCEU. Characters are not allowed to stand on their own on most cinematic universe.

>Why is Stark everywhere in the MCU?
He's not. He wasn't in Doctor Strange, GotG2 or Ragnarok. Homecoming was the first movie he's been in since Civil War.

Dis nigga knows

His whole character is about proving his worth as a hero and gaining Tony's approval at the start. The thing about is, he's not really limited by some character defect that's preventing him from reaching that goal. It's more about power and shit being "above his pay grade" as Tony says. He's a kid. The suit gives Peter power he wouldn't have otherwise despite his abilities and his alter-ego has popularity he doesn't have without the suit, but he never takes advantage of it for purely selfish desires. He's at times reckless and endangers others' life, but those instances aren't really impeding him or have any real consequences. This is why when the movie gets to the part where Peter loses his suit and gets his "the man /hero is not the costume" moment, it falls completely flat. The drama with Liz and Vulture is awful and the movie is generally more concerned with being a comedy.

Still damn pointless to put him in someone else's film. RDJ should just retire him since he is basically phoning it in up until the next Avengers movie. They basically became his Direct-To-Video roles since he basically appears everywhere like Nicolas Cage.

That's the main reason RDj wants to leave. He doesn't want to be the company mascot anymore. Being Ironman limits the roles he can take as a serious actor.

>What did you like about it?

Fresh take on Spiderman, I liked the high school shit, good bad guy, just very watchable film

>but those instances aren't really impeding him or have any real consequences
Of course they do, it's the reason Tony takes the suit back. But for Tony he'd have got people killed.

Spider-Man 2 > Spider-Man > Homecoming > Spider-Man 3 > TASM >>>>>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>> TASM 2

>RDJ
>as a serious actor.
Lol. Good one.

Objectively correct

Check out his previous roles at imdb

youtube.com/watch?v=_4-nwLck_u0

fuck you too

Can't enjoy this because of the obvious nigger pandering they do in the movie.

The stuff he was getting into was above his weight class even with the suit. Stark takes the suit, Aunt May confronts him about his sneaking out, he finally gets with Michelle and goes to the prom with her, and he sees Vulture again. He proves his worth without the suit and re-prioritizes his goals. It doesn't even matter.

I want to like it, OP

but I haven’t seen it yet

Better than BvS. Yes

I wish I knew someone in high school who constantly shit on me only because she liked me

I think Disney is really pushing mentorship, they've had it in basically all their recent films.

I think they may have realized how badly they fucked millenials. Enough to destroy the country quite honestly.

Alright I have not paid attention to new movies at all this year but why the fuck are there now three spiderman franchises in the last 15 years?

>but why the fuck are there now three spiderman franchises in the last 15 years?
For the same reason why all of these retarded studios are trying to start their own 'cinematic universes' now.

Why do people keep paying to see them? Are all these Marvel movies actually distinguishable from each other? It's not just the overseas markets either, it was a big hit in North America.

Spider Man is an awful character.

If i had i chance to watch a few "cinematic universe" it will be Three Colours, Ishiro Honda's Godzilla run and The Original Universal Monsters. Handpicking the best parts is what makes them tick if goes past more than 8 films. Nothing beats standalone films though. Either epic length or just a very efficient 90 minutes.