Chandler Riggs and his family bought a fucking house in Senoia...

>Chandler Riggs and his family bought a fucking house in Senoia, Georgia because it's close to where The Walking Dead is filmed and AMC assured him he would be on the show for at least three more years
>Scott Gimple waited until AFTER the sale was finalized to tell Riggs that he was being written out.
>It was also a week before his birthday

This show can go fuck itself

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/walking-dead-producers-claim-massive-amc-profits-scam-new-lawsuit-1029197
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-is-carl-going-die-chandler-riggs-exit-interview-1066031
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>our ratings are garbage
>people have been complaining that we don't kill any important characters
>ihaveanidea.jpeg
>some peoole dislike Carl
>lie to the actor and his family
>tell him he's being written off of the show a week or so before his 18th birthday
>fuck up future comic book stories of the post war story
>enrage the fanbase
>fuck I'm brilliant

Show is absolute garbage anyway. Good riddance. Kid can do better, honestly.

how did such a piece of shit hack also create based Fillmore?

Wait so he didn't want to be written out b/c he fell for the college meme?

this, the show is trash. only season 1, 4, 6 and some of 7 are good. everything else ranges from passable to laughably fucking terrible. right now the show is at the latter.

You know youve fucked up when the spin-off of your show turns out to be better than your orignal show.
This past season of Fear the Walking Dead was fucking great.

Honestly being written out of the show would be a godsend to anyone involved.
Look at Bernthal.
Motherfucker's getting the main role everywhere now playing angry Shane or even angrier Shane.

No, he was 100% all-in on staying on the show even as he went to college.

For real, his family bought a fucking house to be near the filming location, and Gimple and AMC waited until after the sale was finalized to let them know Carl was being killed off.

Is his dad trying to dynamite his career?

I thought his family wanted him off the show so he could focus on college?

>and Gimple and AMC waited until after the sale was finalized to let them know Carl was being killed off.
not their problem. Also, a house isn't a liability

If they really did wait until the house he bought was finalized it means they didn’t like him.

Guys, Riggs probably isn't about to have an acting career take off. This is probably it for him. He'll get a couple bit roles and assorted credits if he wants them, sure, but for the most part, this will be the high-point of his career.

Which, you know, is fine. Them's the brakes. But just tell the kid he's gonna be off the show instead of lying to him.

I used to not like his character, but the actor seems pretty cool.

Scott Gimple is trying to destroy the show on purpose. He's being sued by Kirkman so he decided to say "fuck you" and is making the show as awful as possible to try and ruin Kirkman's reputation. He fired Coral without giving him any notice to try and piss the shows remaining actors off enough to get them to quit.

According to his dad's Facebook post, he (the dad) and the producers did not get along.

No it wasn't, FTWD is also shit.

What happened between Scott and Kirk?

Whole show was trash. It's capeshit without superheroes

*Kirkman

>an actor can feel relaxed because they have job security

Acting is one of the riskiest career choices you can make. Chandler should feel blessed that he learned this on the eve of becoming legally recognized as an adult.

>Implying Scott fucking Gimple has the power to destroy anyone's career

>6 and some of 7

>the brakes

True, after all these years, it's only now that Norman Redus is getting recognition.

Everybody working on the show was saying that AMC was purposely under valuing how much money the show was worth so they wouldn't have to pay them as much. Somehow that violates a law or something.
hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/walking-dead-producers-claim-massive-amc-profits-scam-new-lawsuit-1029197

oh no, some fag has a house he doesn't need.
i mean don't get me wrong, fuck that gay show. but fuck it for what it is. also fuck piss fartdick.

I was more referring to the fact that you don't want to be the actor whose dad goes media when he's not happy with something.

Howd they kill his character off? Lmao

>7
Arguably the worst season of the show.

So it's AMC and not the production company.

He was bit in the woods saving a pajeet

it will get cancelled in 2018 anyway unless amc have sequred it till 2019? which would bring it to season 10 which is where I hear they want to end it.

Didn't they release an article saying the series will run for the next 20 years or something?

You're retarded.
1 and 2, first part of 3 and 4x08 to 5x01 are good. And 6x03. The bat scene should have been good but they fucked it up and Negan's delivery is more like a dominatrix than an effusive pulpy villain.

Most of the shows problems are AMC's fault. AMC executives are the ones who force them to pump out 16 episodes a year without enough source material, to keep it rated tv-14, won't kill off useless characters like Daryl or Carol, won't give them enough money to film in different locations...

>which would bring it to season 10 which is where I hear they want to end it.

AMC legitimately want this to keep going forever. They have absolutely no end date in sight.

God imagine what it would be like if Enid is killed in front of Maggie after she loses Glenn, like Maggie is pined down and forced to watch the zombies feasting on her thicc thighs and and buttocks, with her round jewish face screaming for Maggie, all her teenage sullenness gone and replaced by sheer fear and helpllessness. The sound would drive a spike through Maggie's heart but she would be unable to do anything herself, only watch Enid try to crawl away before the zombies grab her again, tackling her, pushing her face into the dirt, the fear of suffocation mixing with the pain of all the teeth gnawing into her ribs and eating her organs like the small tasty morsels that they are... kidneys, fallopian tubes, uterus maybe with Carl's fledgeling baby inside, spleen, and so on. She would still be alive throughout this, although she might black out from the pain once the zombie teeth begin to scrape against her rib bones and pelvis, the entire lower half of her body devours, blood pouring out of her mouth and nose so that she is choking on it, but not enough to actually kill her, only adding to her misery, as well as being barely able to breath as the zombies' weight crushes her into the ground, harder and harder, their rotting stench in her every choked sticky breath. She tries to crawl away again, but the zombies grab her arms and begin to gnaw away at those as well, biting off her fingers, gnawing them, leaving blood-tinged bones like snapped toothpicks sticking out of her hand, like half-eaten corndogs with the stick sticking out, the zombies finally biting into her neck and face to finish her off, pulling off her ears and ripping away her scalp as they pull at her hair. Eventually her eyes would fall out and she would no longer be able to see, except maybe a few seconds of the ground, perhaps being able to look at her own face with one eye. At least they would reach her brain, finally killing her after so many minutes of suffering..

despite its lower ratings compared to other seasons, it still does fairly well against it's competition on the night that it airs, so I doubt it will get canceled anytime soon.

>film in different locations

What other locations did the production company have in mind? Like over seas?

Daily reminder that Chadler has a BIG fucking following on Twitch.tv and can make a steady stream of pay playing games and jacking off to anime

It's always filmed somewhere in Georgia during the summer

Could have been great with Nick and troy branching off and living among the dead but nope.

>2
>good
KEK

He's not dead, you dumb motherfuckers truly deserve this show

Don't they use the spinoff to venture to different territories i.e. different locations? Hence the boat and island.

Then what does "being written off" mean?

It's all a fucking fake out you autists.

God damn you're all retarded.

A fake out to what?

Dude is fired, which usually means the character is dead.

Who the FUCK said he was written off?

the OP.

>hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-is-carl-going-die-chandler-riggs-exit-interview-1066031

He's got one more episode which will be his big "Carl Dies" episode, and then he's done.

>brakes
kill yourself retard

>not their problem
THEY LIED ABOUT IT.
God damn dude, I understand if you were like hey we don't know the direction the show is going yet so don't get comfortable.
They told the kid he would be on for three years longer. They told him that.
They lied to a fucking kid to his face.
Sure he is rich, but AMC can fuck themselves. The kid didn't do anything to deserve this shit, they could of fired fucking Rick and the show might have had a chance to survive.
Now you have a dying show and you fucked over a child.

How in the fuck do they kill Carl? He's still central to the book.

I remember trolling showfags about Carl getting bit because how absurd it seemed.

The show is trash but the kid can't do any better, he is a dreadful actor

Bad business in Hollywood? Ha ha, rev up that iPhone because it's time to accuse a producer of rape on twitter.

>implying he isn’t immune and all this shit is a publicity stunt

If true he should go lawyer up. Bet he could get a decent settlement

>show is tanking
>fake death of main character and make people in real life play along

It was part of Carls "plan"

Classic Gimple

Gimple and the rest of the show writers have no idea what they're doing. "Kill off a major character in the season/mid-season finale" is the only trick they have left, and the rest of the season exists basically just to set up the inevitable character death.

Obviously, killing Carl is going to entirely fuck up the show beyond recognition, and derail any future adaptions of comic storylines. And there is perhaps no show writing team less equipped to handle those deviations than TWD's. But they just don't fucking care.

If i remember correctly AMC is now under three lawsuits involving The Walking Dead.
The biggest one involving failure to pay royalties to The Comic dude, something like 300mil owed to him.
I can't remember what the other ones are, might just be rumors.
I would not be surprised if they sue AMC also though.
Kid might just want to be done with though.

Is it not alarming to AMC that they lost like 5 million viewers between s7 and s8?

Enid is our waifu now. Fuck coral!

>giving Enid Carl's post-war storylines including Lydia

yes

>Sell the house.
>Buy another one.
Where’s the problem?

Hot.

They have a track record of doing this, the show runners only think what will bring in numbers and not how it affects the show’s health long term. Like killing off Andrea in Season 3 when she should have lived to Season 11 and now they have to force off her story to Michonne and now Michonne’s original story is going to be forced on to someone else. Or trying to humanize the governor, when the fact that he’s a total bastard is supposed to contrast with some of Negan’s more likeable traits and set him up for his redemption.

Tl;dr everyone in charge of the show is a retard.

>mommm but i dont want to move to gerogia
>i know thats where its filmed
>but everyone on set will think im weird

it is incredibly gay to BUY a house close to some bumfuck set for a show that only has a couple years left max. not like property values are going to go up after they stop filming a popular show there. parents confirmed for retards.

well to be honest how much do houses cost down there, like 20k?

dat big ol butt

andrea wasnt a fan fav and they wanted her dead

How many TWD characters have done this

>character is ruthless and kills on sight
>same character randomly gets morals out of nowhere and doesn't want to kill

Like why the fuck did Carl randomly start caring about Negan

Is this girl jewish?

That's because his uncle is Kurt Angle and producers don't want a broken freaking ankle.

>Kid can do better, honestly.
No, he really can't. He's the worst fucking actor. He was ok as a cute kid, but he makes a terrible teenager

She's a mutt: american (i.e. unknown) + jewish + hispanic.

So fucking what? She had a story that was integral to Rick’s story and they killed her without considering the consequences for short term gain. That’s not good planning skills for a show that’s supposed to “run for 20 years.”

Imagine going back to 2010 and telling your past-self this

I heard Carl turns into a cool zombie who doesn't want any trouble.

lmao no
hes absolutely terrible

What makes you think he's gonna die

Having him be immune i.e. TLOU is exactly the sort of ass-pull bullshit this show would pull

It's a shame that Z-Nation has a more believable storyline now.

>killing off one of the comics main characters

Yeah it's pretty obvious cliffhangerbait. If he was going to die then he would've just died.

Then again, these people stretched out the Neganing from a season finale to a season premiere, so drawing out a character death over a finale and a premiere is not beyond their retardation.

Nah senpai, he's done

So fucking stupid. Carl is supposed to be the actual hero in TWD after Rick and Negan die.

Andrea is supposed to be alive and well still.
All the show runners had to do was follow the comics. It isn't like they're waiting on some old dude to write another thousand pages; the comics are already written.

That's going to be Judith now.

They're going to do a bigger timeskip than the comics and teen Judith is going to take all of Carl's role from the timeskip onwards.

I thought andrea recently died or got bit in the comics?

Literal meme character in the comics and they had a terrible actress on screen so I'm glad she's gone for good.

>people saying this show has the courage to kill off their characters
>nope we didn’t killed Glenn lol
>never mentions this again

Why BUY a house? The kid would be getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars. Why didn't he just rent a place? He's 18. Is this an american thing?

Oh so that’s the old Rick thing?
So Coral was replaced by a woman?
This is so 2017.

Still be alive in the show.

It's gonna be Maggie, powerful independent single mom with a bi-racial child.

that shit will last longer than a fat womens pity party.

BASED CARL in the comics is a fucking god of war and destruction, and that was before All Out War. he becomes Death Destroyer of pussies and all around bad motherfucker during the whisperers.