Samurai jack should have stayed buried so we could treasure it

Samurai jack should have stayed buried so we could treasure it

Instead it was brought back as an abomination.

Just imagine this ashi bitch following jack everywhere. I wouldn't be surprised if he died saving her ass and she took over like in every other father/daughter figure troupe that's being used everywhere these days. I just wanted to see him solo the guardian and aku and get it done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJ0wQJWrBfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

¥¤μ

>yfw she eventually warms up to the world around her
>She asks Jack all these questions about the world and reminds him that it's worth fighting to save
>His purpose is reignited and he has her to thank
>She dies toward the end
>He's left alone again with the reminded that until he completes his destiny nothing will be safe from aku

BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THAT WOULD BE A DECONSTRUCTION OF THE FATHER/DAUGHTER SHIT

>I wouldn't be surprised if he died saving her ass

One of the sisters came closer to killing Jack than anyother character in the show. I think that ashi could defeat most characters in the show in a fight

there is always one of you

no, not really

do you know what deconstruction means?

The show is kinda self indulgent now. Like someone's trying to win an emmy or some shit.

Explain.

I'd say it's pretty self explanatory. No need to get defensive.

>it's a Sup Forums jumps to conclusions episodes

Neck yourselves and wait for the conclusion before you bitch

AS should have cancelled it right away.

There's a line between self-indulgence and creative freedom. You have no idea where that line is.

Uuh I prefer if he made it back to the past and his final words were "in case I fail, and this future happens, continue my battle"

How vague. I want to know exactly what makes this show so pretentious in your eyes.

You seem really cute. Getting this worked up over a cartoon. Do have a boyfriend? (im assuming you have a pussy because you're being real emotinal right now)

Ah, I see, you're mentally handicap. My bad.

XD!
BBBBURN!!!

Can't wait to share this on facebook with my GRRRLfriends :3

You're bleeding all over the thread. Plug up your twats pls. It's just some shitty flavor of the month cartoon. SJ was just okay back in the day and it's just shit now. There's no need to get this worked up.

>le sexist joke
Make America Great Again, am i right reddit? XD
I tip my upvote to you sir.

But seriously now, are you 14? You sound like a goddamn kid.

Ah, this thread again. Good. Because we don't have enough of them already.

no, I'm just a dumb memer

>But seriously now, are you 14? You sound like a goddamn kid.
How'd you guess that? Mommy instincts?

Suck a dick. You just forgot how good cartoons could be.

What is it with disobedient, foul mouthed young girls getting paired with world-weary older men lately? I blame The Last of Us.

>Make a claim
>Can't defend it
>WHY ARE YOU ATTACHING ME

>there are 7 threads open just to complain about Ashi and the assumption that she will ruin everything
You fucks don't deserve this show.

>Hmmm I want to hate on this show but how...
>Got it! I'll hate it for being TOO good!

That's not what I'm saying at all. Believe me, I'd like to elaborate on what I meant, but i can't now on principle.

Hahaha oh wow...

How could samurai jack deconstruct the father/daughter relationship trend in media, Sup Forums?

OP's faggot ass post aside, what do you think happened to the portal blue dude was guarding? Aku said that "all the portals were closed". Is this one closed, too, or does he not know?

Lmao

>waaah this new thing that's generally well received is LITERALLY RUINING THE SHOW
You could just, you know, ignore it. The fact that the 5th season happened at all is nothing short of a miracle.
I understand why you'd be cautious, almost every ending of a cartoon is absolute dogshit, and it makes sense not to get your hopes up, but at the same time, there's no reason to say the ENTIRE thing is an abomination because of something you think might possibly happen.

We wouldn't have gotten this
youtube.com/watch?v=yJ0wQJWrBfE

To be fair I'd be pretty pissed too if she was in every episode. I don't mind her as a regular but SJ was always about Jack going from one place to another ALONE, the serie had a very small regular cast (in fact, the Scotsman is the only one I can think of who accompanied Jack in his adventures).

It's a very weird tone shift if the dynamic suddenly switch from lone samurai to father figure and constant dialogs about how beautiful the world is and how no Ashi, you can't kill the merchant because he didn't pay his respects to Aku in the past five minutes or whatever.