This is fucked up. Should be illegal as well

This is fucked up. Should be illegal as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

help.netflix.com/legal/privacy
boards.Sup
boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rose mciver is a patricians choice for waifu

>implying those are real numbers

Do you have those facial expression flash cards?

go back to Sup Forums you utter faggot

why? people should be able to watch whatever they want

>to the 53 people who still haven't dropped Netflix: who hurt you?

Why should it be illegal? You're dumbass signed up for THEIR service. If you don't want to be spied on don't sign up

That's the point dummy

to the 53 guy that aren't watching approved programming.. your bill is going up 5 dollars.

Reminder that they also sell user data to third parties.

>who hurt you
>sweetie
Who handles this account

>sucking corporate cock this hard
jesus, (((you))) should get a medal

>Getting triggered this easily
Oh honey it's ok...

t. one of the 53

Most people don't realize that the new IoT is constantly spying on you visually and audibly

>if you think someone who opted into a spy program but then complain about it are idiots that means you support the people doing the spying

I can't imagine being this dense.

>giant tech corporation
who do you think dumbass, a pepe loving virgin?

It's not cock sucking. They literally lay it out in there Tis, like Fb, Instagram, etc. Netflix's business model is based on personalizing selections for their customers. That requires massive data collection. Don't like it don't use it.

When I think of people like that I imagine a bunch of consumers lined up getting fucked by a corporation and there’s the one powerbottom libertarian in line going “you.should’ve.read.the.terms.of.service”

kisedd a black guy!!

ToS*

are they implying there are 53 people restreaming it or something

>they also sell user data to third parties.
If you are in the USA then so does your ISP.

No one is caring about the data collection you utter moron, it's the public broadcasting and shaming of their customers habits as a joke. Yeah, they didn't name anyone, this time. Jesus, wake up and pull your head out of your ass.

I don't get it.

What the fuck is A Christmas Prince? Do leftists think it's wrong to watch it or something?

I think it's a romance movie and the joke is those 53 people are basically single women and losers.

>being this out of touch

It means it’s a sad movie, user.

Again, they already know everything that you watched, so it's a moot point. People are crying about being spied on, that's what data collection is.

And besides like you said they didn't name anyone directly and never will. If they did the backlash would be so insane they'd collapse. Especially if it was something embarrassing.

cute
Women watch corney "will she get the cute guy that doesn't even notice her :(" movies during christmas.

Again, no one gives a shit that their watch history is logged somewhere, and again no one is crying about being spied on. For fuck's sake, keep up. A company should not be using what you do in private in your home as a joke broadcast to the world, named or not, paying for their service or not. You're fucked in the head if you don't get this.

I thought it was a piracy issue and Sup Forumspol/ made it turn out to be a privacy issue

Welcome to the new world order.

Reminder that idiots signed away their rights so Netflix is free to do so.

It's not a famous movie or anything anyone who gives a shit about movies has ever heard of.

Also;

>Who hurt you

Isn't meant to be nice/consoling. It's an insult to implying you're a loser and that's why your behaving badly. Which I why I was confused - saying "who hurt you" because you watched "x" a lot would implying watching "x" a lot is the sort of thing an asshole would do.

Shouldn't they have said something about cats then?

Who hurt you implies you're lashing out/acting like a faggot because you were molested or abused as a child.

It's a joke, mongs.

funny thing is that in most countries it's probably the most enjoyable movie available because netflix's catalog is so SHIT

>hey, user who used to fall asleep watching code monkeys every night until we removed the show from our service, how did you feel about our decision?

reminder that [citation needed]

where do you think all the female "tech" hires go?
marketing/hr

what the fuck are you talking about IoT. netflix logs what people watch, its not hard. just like amazon logs what you buys or look at. makes it easier to recommend products/movies and track what is liked and waht is disliked.

no they are operating under the assumption these people are somehow desirable and got betrayed or some bullshit.

on the plus side, at least the NSA collects the data without paying, so your tax dollars aren't being used twice to spy on you

>he thinks hes actually anonymous

Kek

fuck this, cancelling my account. long overdue.

>Business transfers: In connection with any reorganization, restructuring, merger or sale, or other transfer of assets, we will transfer information, including personal information, provided that the receiving party agrees to respect your personal information in a manner that is consistent with our Privacy Statement.

Why haven't you bought a Sup Forums pass then? Everytime you fill out a captcha you're helping google and soros

>can't handle the bant

>no x files
>no boardwalk empire
>no mad men
>no sopranos
>no wire
>no disney flicks
whats the fucking point of netflix then? capeshit? and comic book non capeshit? Also assuming you're using american netflix, european and canadian netflix is total garbage and I dont even want to know what other regions have.

>sign up for service
>get mocked publicly for how you use it
Yes. Wait until the start to mention people by name before caring.

>no xfiles
move to leaftopia nerd

They're not doing anything wrong tho?

oh my god a company that makes decisions about what shows to renew or cancel based on how many people watch them tracks what people watch.

the fucking horror.

This way of talking, this "humor" its like ive seen it everywhere, its so safe, so perfect as PC response to anything, you could build an AI that bantered like that and could fool everyone.

This wouldn't have happened if tr*mp didn't delete all the net neutralities

the issue isn't the tracking of people's watch-data you fucking idiot. jesus christ

>uses g*ail and mac
>>sucking corporate cock this hard

>he uses boards.Sup Forums.org/
>not boards.Sup Forums.org/
It's not the tracking but the fact that they use it for marketing. At what point is it too specific?

i dont see a part about selling to third parties. all i see is them saying that they can move data around if they get bought out or restructure

still not seeing it

wendy's is run by a pepe lover

also, "virgin" isn't an insult, disgusting roastie. and I say this as a non-virgin

Bitch it's written in legalese, you want them to say "Hey, motherfucka, we sellin' yo data n shit."

Why do americans care so much about others sex life?

I work in data analysis actually, and our company has a similar legal note about our products; we would get destroyed in court if we sold customer data to a third party.

but believe whatever you want

it's really the only power roasties have over men so obviously they like to flaunt it and act like their diamond dozen vagoo is worth a shit

I find that post not insulting, but horrid and frankly frightening. Cant pinpoint exactly why, any ideas?

americans sexualize everything. american women legit think male friendship dont exist
>lotr sam and frodo
lol they're gay
>star trek kirk and spock
duuur they gay
>two males look at each other
omg lets,like, ship them together!

>do something mildly strange in the privacy of your own home that makes you feel good
>harm no one and enjoy yourself
>wake up and see that the world is laughing at you because netflix, the company you pay money to, decided to make you look like a loser
>the fact that they didn't directly name you somehow makes all your feelings invalid according to everyone on the internet
it's fucked up.

They could probably automate these ads it if they wanted.
>Dear [user that did something weird], [something condescending].

Don't worry about it, goy.

Well maybe if you don't want people to mock you you shouldn't be a loser.

and yet yurop is way worse. the shit they have on television and media pales in comparison to what the usa does. yurop is bombarded with sexual shit everywhere and it only works because yurobetas can just go fuck a prostitute

the fact that they didn't directly name you somehow makes all your feelings invalid according to everyone on the internet

Except it does because no one knows but you.

Spotify playlists are public by default. Anyone could look up who this person was and proabaly connect his username to social media and real identity. Gas the corps privacy war now.

before you had 500 movies on demand kids would torture their parents watching the same lion king vhs 100 times every day.

>not making risky email accounts and searching for illegal things like CP and bomb making/presidential assassinations in arabic on google to waste the time and money of IT cucks working for the NSA
I'd never want to be anonymous when I can troll big brother

Or, more likely, you're a dollar general in Alabama that wants to play christmas movies for the customers all day and doesn't care about licensing

That's not how human psychology works, if a deep dark part of someone is publicized but not connected to them by name they'll still feel shame because they still know it's truly them that's being laughed at. And they'd probably be paranoid that someone who saw them watching The Christmas Prince or whatever a couple times would know it was them and would tell everybody else.

Not really dude. If I was one of those 53 people and I knew I did some goofy shit and now everyone was laughing at me for what I thought doing in my home was going to be private I’d feel like shit today. My name being withheld doesn’t matter. It’s an invasion of privacy.

Why would they call people who are watching content that they produce losers? How fucking dumb are you?

You deserve to be mocked

To all the lonely roasties reading this post. Youre awkward and disgusting, thats why you browse this board, you rejected freak. You better never become a mom, your kids will feel embarrased by you.

Did this work? Anyone felt invaded?

>wahh stop watching white man with with a white woman movies! START WATCHING RACEMIXING PROPAGANDA GOY!

for fucks sake they're not even subtle about this shit.

???????????????

>go through tough breakup
>have trouble sleeping
>find comfy Christmas movie that reminds me of my childhood
>put it on to fall asleep to every night
>wake up
>whole world is laughing at you
Gee, thanks Netflix

is this real life? are they seriously making fun of their own custumers?
no way the pr department of such a big company would approve that bullshit

Is this some new twist on the "christianity and christmas are lame, goy" meme?

this doesn't make any sense though because it's not like anybody knows who these people are.

it's just a stupid joke. get over it.

why does neo Sup Forums get triggered by literally everything. you guys are worse than SJWs. maybe it's time to live in a giant bubble without any contact to the outside world so you don't get upset.

They won't see the tweet 'cause they'll be too busy watching A christmas prince

Its controversial and makes people mad so its marketing done right by todays standards

It makes people feel inadequate gratuitously. People paying for a good time are getting shitted on instead.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the joke (mainly because the wiki page makes it look like a Hallmark tier faggot movie) but people don't like their favorite movie being shat on and called plebs by Netflix.

I once watched Point Break twice in one day.

has netflix ever tried to not make people mad for the sake of sensationalism?
the pr guy is probably jerking off right now.

>who hurt you
>company is implying you have mental issues because of abuse because you like to enjoy yourself a certain way
fuck them and fuck anyone who doesn't see the problem

it was just a clever way to promote the movie, calm down

it's unlikely their media people even have access to that information

Does anyone else not give af that Netflix tracks what videos users watch? Like I would be surprised if they didnt track it. Like why wouldnt they, the data they collect helps them see what type of movies consumers like in order to better gear what new movies and shows to add as well as what movies and shows to recommend to you.

This is what happens in a progressively more and more atheistic society, people are stripped of all dignity if they dont conform.