I haven't been on Sup Forums in a couple weeks, why do we hate Samurai Jack now?

I haven't been on Sup Forums in a couple weeks, why do we hate Samurai Jack now?

Because it's cool and fun to hate on things we're too autistic to understand.

It's all because of her.

People who either forgot what the show was like or never saw it before are mad that it's all style with minimal substance, without realizing that's what it's always been and we didn't care before

Not all, in my case at least. While Sup Forums continues its autistic screeching about Ashi, I'm still pissed about the Aku scene in episode 2, among many other things.

They introduced a character other than Jack and now people are confused.

You act as if spamming this image any further will keep me from Jackin' to it.

Because we can't like anything other people outside of Sup Forums like.

Because it was INCREDIBLE style with DECENT substance.
Now it's cheap, flashy, gimmicky style with SHITTY substance.

People are projecting their insecurities towards women onto a show featuring a samurai sent into the future.

We don't, it's bait posting.

>we
There's that word again.

Why would you think that? It's pretty hot, even if accidentally.

>Because it was INCREDIBLE style
I just got done watching some season 2 episodes and no, the visuals in season 5 are much better than 1-4.

It was always flashy gimmicky style with little or no substance. Take off the rose-tinted glasses.

This. It's not too late for next episode to salvage it though

/ourguy/ Shadbase cannot finish his ideas for this character quick enough

This.

I'm literally rewatching the original in between the new episodes being released. And when I say rewatching, I mean half-rewatching: there are many eps I never saw before. They are still much better.

Too old.

>dumb anime girl poster

u mad?

congratulations you identified an image.

It's an underage teen, probably 16 or 17, that's right in his range. Can't wait.

Don't make me laugh, user.

Why would facts make you laugh?

>thinks his shitty opinion is fact
How cute.
Take off the HD-tinted glasses and look at the visuals outside of the increased resolution.

Only after you take your nostalgia goggles off, fatass.

I told you, I hadn't EVER seen half the episodes. That half was still insanely better than the new season. Check and mate, user.

Unimportant people feel the need to be contrarian to make themselves feel like they are special.

I'm a little sad that people like you exist but thankfully they usually don't breed so eventually their genes will die out.

Because the whining fans whined about during April Fools made it okay to bitch about the show because it's now fun to piss the fans off even more than ever and watch them react.

WTF I HATE FOOLISH SAMURAIS NOW???!

This.

I think its because of Ashi. Honestly i have mixed feelings of Sup Forums hating Samurai Jack now. In one side i'am glad ceause the Samurai Jack dick sucking was off the charts but in the other Genny doesn't deserve the hate

So basically enraged fujoshits/gays that Jack isn't a flaming faggot like they are?

I swear this board gets worse every day.

Jack was pissed last episode , killed all the sisters except one
Suddenly he is a SJW tier guy defending the girl that want him death
>Buh muh learning she was brainwashed
>buh muh """""Selfdefense""""" when if that was the case he will kill her in the act.
>Buh she have a HOT BUTT SO IS OK XDD
I don't dislike Ashi if she was a real character , too bad she is a plot convenience

It's pretty much centered around Ashi

Anons are saying things like "Jack never had or needed a sidekick! Now he has to deal with Ashi the rest of the series!" and "She's just a shoehorned character that was thrown in for a love interest! Jack doesn't need a love interest!"

And of course, people are saying that it's the SJWs at work since there is a female character in a show that has always been about Jack.

Did I miss anything, Sup Forums?

Ashi seems like a character ripe for development so I'm not mad. It'll be interesting to see how long she'll stick by Jack since this is only the 4th episode

>Jack was pissed last episode
not really
He just killed him cause he had too

>Rick and Morty was actually trying to save us from Episode 4
My god, this timeline just keeps going.

dose anyone have the link for the episode ?

>among many other things.
Explain

Sorry but it's not going to work. Nice try. Give it a shot the next time Sup Forums likes something.

Funny you should say that because this is AS fucking fault. When you fuck with the pacing it fucks up peoples expectations.

Jack saves her because he's a god damn hero. Fuck you politibaiting moral relativst faggots

he saved the thot
oh well, three episodes, that's a pretty good run without any stupid bullshit for Jack

I'm just tired of there being 20+ threads in the catalog dedicated to Samurai Jack at any moment. There's currently 22. Get a general and stick that shit in there. This is Korra levels of flood.

I rewatched the entire thing before I would start on any of the new episodes.
I was going to have my roommate watch with me, but I'm glad I didn't, because I wouldn't want him to sit through four seasons when at least an entire season's worth are trash

Good job identifying that image user, keep up the good work!

Sup Forums loves to hate whatever everyone else likes and vice-versa. The amount of hype in the leadup to this definitely didn't help.

Seriously, at this rate Samurai Jack is going to be the new Korra.

The difference being that the reasons to hate on Korra are much more legitimate than the reasons to hate on Samurai Jack

We've always hated Samurai Jack.

>I told you, I hadn't EVER seen half the episodes
And right there, you've invalidated your entire argument.

Yup.

/thread

>Cancerous, whining fanbase that flips their shit for a week because an episode didn't air.
Sounds about the same.

Pal, 20 of those threads are just "WTF, i hate samurai jack now", its just bait

The complaints are just as inane, nitpicky and whiny

Can we PLEASE start doing Samurai Jack general threads instead of having 10 SJ threads on Sup Forums every day.