IIT: the worst a characters ever looked. ill start

IIT: the worst a characters ever looked. ill start

Other urls found in this thread:

livingbetweenwednesdays.com/blog/2022
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But you're wrong.

I mean, yeah, that's ugly. But that least it's reasonably simple and mostly just wrecked by an ugly logo.

There was nothing good about Atlantean Power Girl.

Every outfit Nico Minoru had when Hopeless was writing her.

I like the logo, but she needs the boob window

Those legs are horrible.

Every.

single.

one.

this one looks good, you lost

I like this one tbqh

I'll just say it, its the hair. We need long hair Carol back

It's the least crappy of them, but it put her style for the foresable future into "Generic Goth" rather than the diversity of outfits she had before.

Though my hatred of Arena/Undercover did make me almost forget this thing from a Secret Wars one-shot story.

It's so off her style that I swear it's supposed to be Carmilla Black, but they switched names at the last minute when they saw the backlash of the last time Nico was killed.

good lord

when did nico have a boob job?

I'll fight you.

Sick watch tattoo bro

Probably around the time Sarah Pitchelli drew the series.

No, that would be New 52 Cold user.
>Sleeveless
Fucking hell. Looks stupid on Snart, and Mr Freeze.

This is silly looking yes, but in character for a Japanese Goth girl.

See /cgl/

>not liking lewd cold

wew

good fucking god why?

you posted the wrong picture on accident, faggot

It's the only frill skirt she's ever shown in, and it clashes both with her overall style ("Elegant Gothic Lolita" fashion is what she's based on) and with the fact she's basically homeless.

Most of her outfits were born out of resourcefullness, or were just plain amazing.

Originally Cold had such a rough face that he needed to buy hookers to get laid. Only reason I can come up with for pretty boy Cold is that Johns really wanted to fuck him

Aw man, Molly is so cute.

Because DC wanted a Deadpool with sex appeal. Only good thing about barely a clown Quinn's design is that its a clear indicator of when to stop reading her

>Only reason I can come up with for pretty boy Cold is that Johns really wanted to fuck him

yes and I thank him every day for the new husbandos

Every single design in Batman: Knight Gallery. Well, some of them aren't too bad, it's the awful comments on each one that make them the worst.

>New 52
That is literally Cold's best look.

fucking how?

The Arkham game that came out in 2009 or 2010 or whatever made her non jester look pretty popular so now she's just asymmetrical black and red

Is there a comic about (or featuring) a super who's a total fucking sperg but everyone has to put up with him because of his powers? Like he'd have a watch tattoo because he thought it was the sickest shit ever, wear a fedora because class is for men, etc.

That's basically Lobo when he's on team books.

Nah, Rebirth Cold looks way better user

Not only was the redesign fucking terrible and nonsensical (his whole thing is that he can't survive exposure to normal temperatures, HE CAN'T FUCKING GO AROUND WITH HIS ARMS UNCOVERED) but they gutted the powerful BTAS backstory that managed to make what had been a joke character moving and interesting and instead made him into a neckbeard Nice Guy sperging out over his waifu.

All of this, and the mohawk is fucking stupid.

While you're not entirely wrong, the BTAS backstory doesn't really work in an ongoing format. Even in the show after the first appearance he was shitty. And it still lead to weirdness pre-Flashpoint as well.

I actually agree, but they should have replaced it with something equally compelling for the character. What they did was the stupidest possible approach and destroyed any resonance the character had built up.

Problem with Freeze is that his greatest strength is also his weakness: his story isnt meant to be an ongoing thing. Really a better option to get more mileage out of him, is for his mental state to become worse with the realization that Nora would never get better, and in result would start living fantasies of happier days when Nora was around. Like he is trying to "freeze" those happy moments in time, but it doesnt feel the same

It gets worse the longer you look at it.

this
desu they should just kill him or not use him at all.

There's enough ice powered characters as is, and Batman has enough crazy villains and tragic villains

I like that the suit's chest opening is just big enough to expose his nipples. Is the one on the right pierced, or is that just a weird art mistake?

I'm very disappointed that Seeley didn't keep this design in Rebirth.

Does Rebirth Deathwing even have a nipple ring?

But the premise of Worlds' Finest was very interesting. Earth-2 Huntress and Supergirl on Earth Prime could've gone places

Well, a writer could just stretch out the initial conflict between Freeze and the person he believed took his Nora away/caused his accident.

And then use that as a springboard for other things.

without a doubt

Nah, there's potential as the comment you replied to posited. Like the rest of Batman's iconic villains, Freeze is a tool to explore a specific theme, in his case "freezing" in various senses (in time, emotionally, in memory, in development, etc).

No, there's a doubt. The look is different but isn't necessarily bad. I think you're more responding to the inappropriate use of James Spader as his voice and the awful out-of-character dialogue they gave him.

nah, metal doesn't move that way. And a character that hates the human race shouldn't want to have their facial structure willingly modeled after them, and the body itself is gratuitously busy as fuck

>the BTAS backstory doesn't really work in an ongoing format.
Then let it end? DC and Marvel need to actually let stories end once in a while. Freeze should finally revive his wife and have some bittersweet ending instead of "lol actually you never met her before"

Cave Troll looking motherfucker

I'll say this is more with the art-style than lookwise. If it were by any other artist SG wouldn't look so bad

That cannot be Static, you cannot fuck up such a simple design.

The only time characters actually have endings are special occasions like Starman where there's respect for the material and it's fringe enough to not be worth a revival. If you want the TV show episode and nothing more then just go back and watch it. But if that story is canon he's going to be used again because people know him.

correct

That was his original design, casual.

Rest in Peace Morningstar

Until Fox greenlit the TV show

>Only reason I can come up with for pretty boy Cold is that Johns really wanted to fuck him

You don't?

Hey

That's his costume from his original comic the show introduced the white shirt/yellow goggles/navy jacket

Anyone drawn by Erica Henderson will be the worst they've ever looked.

What's not to like

Seriously this. They took something as edgy as a violently insane clown and managed to crank the edge up even more.

I remember literally throwing where this happened in the trash in disgust. That was the last straw for me after already being pissed off about the Nu52. I dropped DC for years after that.

>tfw I like Static's original costume more than either costume from the show

His Nu52 costume was trash.

The 80's was a weird time but that's still no excuse for this.

Holy shit, this art is terrible

Disagree, but it may be nostalgia talking. The new 52 costume with the gold shit everywhere was worse to me. Looked less cohesive.

>There is an elseworlds where Ra's Al Ghul thought the Batman designs were a good idea.
Granted, he was going crazy, but still!

The god of the internet in American Gods is a fat fedora wearing NEET who is a total sperg douche but everyone genuflects because he's so powerful.

I think this costume is worse. how the heck is this even Powergirl?

I like this.

>how the heck is this even Powergirl?
I see two gigantic tits

Whenever I see this costume I always think back to the Katie Power shop of her dressed in this costume.

I Think they were going for a mashup of the classic design, and the one from The Batman, wherein the suit was only necessary to contain his cold, but he didn't need it to survive.

Damn, even the cover is retarded.

livingbetweenwednesdays.com/blog/2022

This seems like exactly the kind of thing Morrison would have thrown into his run. Now I'm sad The Heretic or someone wasn't wearing one of these designs.

In case you thought I was kidding.

Neil Gaiman was pretty spot on with that one.

Nah, the yellow costume was just artist dependent and super generic.

It was too bland to be truly terrible. Like the default in an MMO chargen.

anyone want to storytime this?

It kind of grew on me. I like it better than her current white trash look, anyhow.

Solid white/silver > black and white.

With the current look it's just the top half that bugs me, I hate the design of the blue shirt. Should have just kept the DCYou outfit.

wrong

eh could work if the art was toonier

This kind of proves that the middle should be filled in. The windows with a little skin showing are fine but having that and the boob one so close together imbalances it.

This right here has genuine potential.
> Give her normal hair.
> Remove shoulder plate things.
> Give a traditional fully red cape.
> No gloves, have all white piece arms like Ultraman.
> Make the boots all red (maybe)

>Even in the show after the first appearance he was shitty
No not a single fucking one of the dcau Freeze episodes (or movie) was bad.
The head crab reveal episode was the most pointless but it was still decent and lead to the Beyond episode which was superb.