I'll try astral projecting, that's a good trick!

>I'll try astral projecting, that's a good trick!

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_phantom
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If he can do this, then he really should've been the one to show up and save the day at the end of TFA. Then as a twist they could reveal he was just a projection. Are they even trying anymore?

>holy shit I just felt Han die through the Force, I should go see what's wrong
>never mind I'll keep sucking this sloth's nipple

>people seemed to like that gimmick in Dr Strange movie, use it for the new Star Wars
>but that makes no sen-
>use it.

Well, to be fair. It's not like Jedi haven't always been considered sci-fi wizards anyway.

Explain how it's anywhere out of the realm of possibility when dead jedi can already appear as force ghosts anywhere in the galaxy. You have 15 seconds.

They struggle to lift an X-wing out of a swamp and you're telling me they can affect things from halfway across the galaxy.

Yes you dumbshit because the force is more powerful that merely lifting objects. It is a life energy that binds people together. Appearing for a quick chat is a lot more in line with proper usage of the force than trying to throw ships and rocks around.

If I was going to make something up it would be a Jedi having to release himself from worldly attachments to truely become one with the force. Like reaching enlightenment. It was a state that was reached only when you had truely given up on your life and the concerns that came with it.

Did you EVEN listen to Yoda in episode 5? What an embarrassment.

>SLOTH MILK YOU MAKE MY DAAAYAAAYY

This shit writes itself.

>It was a state that was reached only when you had truely given up on your life
Oh shit, I think I'm almost there.

>Stronk eomyn
>Need an old fart to save her
Shitlord pls

> dead

For the record, an apparition of a living person is referred to as a wraith. It would be cool as hell to see Luke project a force wraith, but I still think it's stupid that wouldn't have done that in TFA.

>hurr size matters not

Explain why they don't just throw the Death Star into a sun.

Yoooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuu dense motherfucker. You COMPLETELY missed the point and went all the way in the exact opposite wrong direction. GO :clap: WATCH :clap: EPISODE :clap: 5 :clap:

Yoda was never very good at baseball

Nice refuting. It still doesn't explain why a Jedi should literally be able to project himself and fight someone halfway across the galaxy.

You should watch the Empire Strikes Back, it seems you missed a few important key points.

What happened, motherfuckers? No one's defending this fake fan fiction bullshit anymore?

>fails to stop the empire
>fails to rebuild the jedi order
>run away like a little bitch
>does a silly show trick and then dies from exhaustion
what the fuck?

>j-just watch episode 5!
>I won't tell you why you're wrong, just watch it!

You're as bad as Disney at explaining things. Lucas would never have something as stupid as Luke astral projecting himself across the galaxy to fight.

>It's over Kylo, I have the higher hologram!!!

I like where this thread is going

I already explained it to you, Yoda explains that the force is a much more meaningful and spiritual power than simply a tool for physical labor and combat. Go watch the scene again. Seriously, it's all right there. There should be no need for me to have to explain anything when you have all the materials you need to understand this at your disposal.

>Yoda explains that the force is a much more meaningful and spiritual power than simply a tool for physical labor and combat
>astral projection is used for combat

Hmm, something doesn't add up.

>80% of the posts on Sup Forums are literally just grown men arguing about stupid children's movies

Goddamn it you autistic idiots, just stop arguing over this pile of shit

Fucking NERDS

Hamill is probably so pissed for them to ask him to come back and be treated like this

his own fault for not stipulating that he would only come back if they didn't completely rubbish his character

He's outright said he didn't agree with the direction the character's taken. Oh well.
I don't think anything he's done makes sense in the context of the character's growth in the original trilogy.

Don't the leaks say he only dodges and never strikes?

>Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
>Episode VIi: lol jk
>Episode VIII: no more jedi haha

>The jedi returned for only thirty(30) years
Sad!

Let me restate what I said the other day, daisy riddley is out after episode 9, she knows these movies suck.

These star wars movies are going to be written by committee, with a revolving cast. I doubt kylo ren will be around after episode 9 either.

By the time episode 9 is out Star Wars movies will be doing so bad that they won't have a choice but to reboot.

>By the time episode 9 is out Star Wars movies will be doing so bad that they won't have a choice but to reboot.
If you think any numbered Star Wars movie is going to make less than a billion dollars you're deluded.

White male

The Last Jedi will kill the hype and the Han Solo movie will be the finishing blow.

But it makes perfect sense because Kenobi did it before he died?

NOW THIS IS FORCE PHASING!

Yoda is established as a max level Force user. Yet, neither he nor any other Jedi is ever shown to use this ability in the OT or prequels, despite its obvious utility. That's why introducing it now would be retarded.

>I'll try flying through space like Superman, that's a good trick!

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_phantom

Yoda didn't use it because Yoda didn't actively use the dark side.

see

I wanted to see Leia use the force in some minor way just once, but this does sound pretty silly.

>I'll try astral projecting, that's a good trick!
Why he didn't save Han then?

Don't you fucking negro clap at me you dumb fuck.

>using the EU to justify anything

He fucked his sister and left.

But Luke does? Lol.
In any case, becoming a force ghost is an exclusively light side thing.

>becoming a force ghost is an exclusively light side thing.
that is not canon anymore

>Disney decides my canon
No.

Ultra Instinct Luke?

>people ignoring the scene of Luke on the Millennial falcon.

Why didn’t Yoda just astral project himself to Cloud City to save Han and Leia instead of letting Luke get his shit kicked in then?
It’s stupid and poorly written.

The problem here is that Disney and the Lucasfilm story group want to introduce new force powers when the entire point of the prequels was to show the Jedi at their peak using the force to its utmost potential. Their array of abilities and the limits of what the force can do were already heavily established.

good fucking lord are you 13?

The story group is the Ministry of Truth. You think they are there to protect the canon, but they're not.

Yoda didn't astral project because he wanted Luke to learn a lesson about the virtue of patience and listening to your elders.

welcome to Sup Forums

Why? He didn't give a fuck about anything during TFA. That's why he exiled himself.

No I see what they're doing, introducing new unique powers. Playing to the imagination of the new generation, who don't much care about rules established by the prequels of all things. Naturally the inner cohesion of a fictional universe breaks down when the original creator is no longer in charge.

With the death of Luke, this truly is the last of the Jedi, since Rey is not one by any measure and has no desire to carry on those traditions. She is merely a "force user". This is so they can have a new sand box to play in where they don't have to attach lightsaber-wielding characters to any particular dogma (Sith or Jedi) that the new producers see as anti-fun. Going forward, there will simply be force users in all flavors, being Grey Jedi in everything but name.

Palpatine is inside the ship

>dude nothing matters lmao
Piss off

There was never plans for them to be around after 9

But Luke is heart and soul of SW saga.

It doesn't matter.
It's a space fantasy movie for which you are no longer the target audience for.
The sooner you understand and accept this, the sooner you can stop being a gigantic manchild.

>dude why would you talk about anything lmao
Piss off

It was never canon. Qui Gon did it first.

It's HER turn