Justice League Action 1080p iTunes Download *Updated

Episode 12 "Hat Trick" with the lovely Zatanna added

mega.nz/#F!R5UBkDiZ!YS0TMEvi7LGAC6vHxs-6KQ

Other urls found in this thread:

thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=312818&seasonid=674670&lid=7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks, user.

Thanks.

What's with the difference in numbering between iTunes and thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=312818&seasonid=674670&lid=7

Is this any good? Does it follow any continuity from a previous show?

Actually that Site counted the first 40-minute episode as four separate episodes. iTunes just combined them together under the name "Shazam Slam". So yeah, no real difference in numbering

It's stand alone.

I certainly really like it. I do wish we got more Justice League Unlimited but I'm certainly enjoying the more lighthearted time of this show.

I do wish they did 22 minute eps tho

Also no, there's no continuity with the past Justice League shows

>Is this any good?
Yes.
>Does it follow any continuity from a previous show?
No. The DCAU was the exception, not the rule.

No, but there's nods to previous cartoons.

>Googled Justice League Action
God google confused the shit out of me with that side bar.

Yeah it's pretty good
Nice

Thanks OP!

what's the espisode with Blue Bettle and Stargirl?

I want to ______ Zatanna.

raise

It's a very fun show.

Field Trip. Episode 20 I believe.

Thanks so much for making a folder. I wish there were downloads for the recent episodes that aired in Europe.

I want to see Swamp Thing and Ivy's blind date episode.

How does DC keep making the waifus?

Holy shit that Ivy, what a fantastic design.

That was such a fun episode.

I kinda hate that they went with angry, slightly misandrist, violent Wondy but she's so hot and pretty enjoyable anyway.

I wish CN put this show in a better timeslot. 7:30 am on what, Saturdays, is fucking bullshit. No one is going to watch that. There's NO real reason to not move it either, because what the fuck else do they have to air? We don't need to see TTGo as much as CN thinks we do.

These gals are ridiculously qt. Are the episodes fun at all? Because they're fucking cute

They're easy watching.

I'm fine with WW. It did take some time to get used to her since my only experience with her (sadly wasn't in her bed) was in the Justice League and Unlimited series.

But I guess it would have been a bit repetitive if they brought back the gentle-ish stoic Wonder Woman from those series into JLAction.

I haven't read the comics so I don't know if she would be better or not

Yesh. Very fun!

I'd say it's Justice League/Unlimited but mostly if you focused on the lighthearted silly fun tone.

It could be episode 16 according to iTunes since Ep 1-4 were combined into one. So It should be 4 more eps on iTunes (12-16) to get there

... to see her large pointy jugs in HD, heh

(No seriously. Her boobs look surprisingly big. Isn't she like... really young?)

I like the look of this series but I'm always tiered of the same trio bats wondy and supes. They should really consider flash as a consistent lead like the first JL but more so. I would like to see Flash's powers used more than the meta sense.