These are the heroes of this season

>these are the heroes of this season

And this is the hero of the year.

>Izuku
>Jack

40 percent is a passing grade for non final year work.

jack will just adopt all the little muppets

>izuku
>being in the same league of heroism as jack

>gets cucked out of solving the watchmen mystery with barry by batman

Boruto gets partial credit just because he's the son of best ship.

Eren would fail because he really isn't pure

I've masturbated to all of them already. Am I a hero?

Well if we're going by that standard, we're gonna fail each season, aren't we? It's like calling the up an coming under 18 player shit because he has less goals than Messi.

Izuku is protege done right, and for that reason alone (though there are other acceptable ones), he's good in my eyes

Fair enough 54 %

>a socially retarded fanboy
>a mentally retarded fangirl
>some douchey rich kid
>some emo nobody

Jack needs to whip these fuckers into shape. God knows All Might and Shiny Chariot won't do it.

No man, it's because he's the grandson of best guy.

DEKU IS GOOD!
BUT HE IS Sup Forums! NOT Sup Forums!

>Those descriptions

Hotdamn we could make a show about these idiots. I'd ship the retarded kids hard.

Fuck off Mysterion.

Guys I can't get over how fucking stupid Boruto looks
His hair is just hilarious
But I guess after you've created 195725937603826 different characters, new hairstyles are hard to come up with.

Midoriya is best boy, Jack is best man

>Animeme

Hey Mysterion, how come you haven't killed Aku yet?

it reminds me of panty's haircut

as only a fourth grader, there is still much to learn about protecting this dying whore of a planet

Jack and Deku are the only legitimate heroes here. Everyone else is trash.

Fuck, Jack would probably make a better role model for Deku than All Might will ever be.

Give Jack All for One

The proportions on Karen are really derpy.

He pretty much already has it if we're being honest.

Yeah, in that pic they're both pretty derpy looking.

I have to agree with this. All Might is a jap's wet dream version of an American hero, yet they give him no American values other than this need to be a pillar of strength for the weak to hide behind. He has a very japanese mindset and approach to teaching that hinders Deku's progress to be the same symbol of peace he sees All Might as. On the flip side, Jack is an American's wet dream of a jap, yet he holds many American values. In the end, Jack is the better hero and teacher. I bet that if Deku had spent the same amount of time under Jack as he has All Might, he would have matured far more as a person and increased his skills and discipline to the point where controlling OfA wouldn't be an issue.

Are these two Naruto and Sasuke done all wrong?
Kacchan has no real reason for his shitty attitude and personality other than "people always complimented me growing up." He's so unlikable, even moreso than Sasgay

Kacchan acts the way he does because even with all the talent that he has, Deku is still able to catch up and match with him.

People complimenting him all the time is precisely why he's so shitty. Being told you're the best thing since sliced bread over and over again through your entire childhood has a way of fucking people up. That's why kids today have such enormous egos and personality issues. Parents spend so much time praising their children for the littlest things and then the kids go off to school where they get participation medals and little rewards for giving the nicest compliment of the day. Then you have the little guys like Deku who get shit on constantly and understand that they're not hot stuff and the world is harder than it looks. These are the types of people who, if they don't kill themselves, become the greatest men.

katsudeku is the new sasunaru

it's not all might's fault he sucks ass at teaching. maybe his ex can teach deku how to be more than ideals

>Soon his master plan will have his grandson fuck the Uchiha and make Six Path babies

My boy Midoriya and the Samurai Jack!

Everyone else on that list is strait garbage. However, I'll cut Boruto some slack because he technically had the best assist kill on a god all season. Whoops, spoilers. You deserved to have that shit anime spoiled.

Fuck I hate this shit, fucking FUJOS REEEE
I WANT GIRLS IN MY DOUJINS

how's middle school going, OP? Build anything cool in Minecraft lately?

Fire and ice kid >>>>>>>>>>> exploding asshole

I'm waiting for a doujin of Boruto and his mom

Yeah, I made a statue of me fucking your mom using dirt blocks.

No, and you need to shut the fuck up or read the source material. Bakugou is nowhere near Sasuke in terms of irrationality. Bakugou is essentially a spoiled, talented teenager who always got his way by dominating others and was always praised for it. That creates an action reward pattern that shapes a personality. He's just buttblasted that a no quirked nerd leveled up overnight to match him. His character is actually reasonable.

Plus, his anger deepens once he sees the bond between Izuku and All Might and is torn apart how his hero never seems to have time to recognize his skill but always has time to recognize Izuku. Everything smooths over between the two and Bakugou even treats Deku like a respected ally in need of lectures about protecting All Might's secret once All Might spills the beans.

Would Midoriya actually like Jack if he met him? Would he look up to him more than All Might?

Bakugo is a basic "muh hyper competitive, winners don't need to be nice" bitch, still leagues better than Sasuke.

Bakugo got kidnapped and shat on Shiggy for being a fucking retard.
Sasuke would think Stain is a cool guy and join up with Shiggy if it brought him closer to revenge.

He would definitely like him but I don't think he'd look up to him as much. Jack is closer to Aizawa in personality than All Might, what Deku likes about All Might is how he fights evil while smiling and inspiring hope.

Jack is a lot more light-hearted than Aizawa is.

The fact that Jack doesn't even have a quirk would inspire him even more.

>doesn't have a quirk
>immune to the passage of time
>while unconscious and openly bleeding in a river, avoids every fucking rock and branch + survives a waterfall

Being chosen by the Gods counts as a quirk honestly.

Sorry, but who the hell is lower-right?

Jack wasn't chosen. His father was chosen.

Akko from Little Witch Academia.

MC of Little Witch Academia

MC of my petite warlock corporation