Take those niggers and faggots out of Star Wars, JJ. This is your last fucking warning

>take those niggers and faggots out of Star Wars, JJ. This is your last fucking warning.

I really wish Sup Forums shitposters would fuck off and stick to their shitty containment board.

I guess hanging around with Raimi has influenced him

What are you gonna do about it goyim. Nerds will watch it anyway.

what has to be shopped. JJ's nose looks like a penis

George married a nigger, retard.

>move, or you will be moved

I wish niggers would fuck off and stick to their shitty containment country.

>he doesn't realize Lucas is a racist, homophobic, anti-semite

I mean, it's right there in his films. What did you think ridiculous characters like Watto (Jews) and the Neimoidians (Asians) were about? Hell the Tuskens are literally called "sand people" in the films

I really wish redditors would remain on reddit.

Shut up faggot christ

Yes. Jews only!
White americans = Jews

He's married to a fucking sheboon and spent his entire shit career as a mediocre kike thrall toy salesman you fucking alt-kike retard.

Lucas himself is a jew. For all his flaws, one thing I'll always like about Lucas is that he's not a pussy and never tries to pander to minorities.

I'M in your face.

I really wish newfags/brainlets that are baited so easily to fuck off to wherever they cme from.

Really nigger? Trolling 101.

Unless of course I myself am being baited, in which case fuck, I tip my hat to you.

>I tip my hat to you
Epic! How do I upvote?

>When last we met, I was but the student. Now, I am the master.
>Only a master of rehashes, JJ.

We'll go back to Africa once you agree to go back to Europe, and give America back to its original owners. Until it, cry more faggot.

>he's not a pussy and never tries to pander to minorities.
After hearing complaints about a lack of minorities in Star Wars he started shoving more of them into V and then VI. Then there's

>Until it,
nice grammar my nigga

>original owners
There are no "original owners", nigger. Land ownership has been constantly recycled, even among natives.

Whom no longer exist because the "native americans" wiped them out.

Exactly.
Weak thread