>he chucks

>he sucks

sneed bane!

>he fucks

>feed feed seed, fuck fuck suck
>the Sneedy and Chucky showww

formerly leeched

Lol

I seed stuff on obscure shit which has no other seeders. Feels pretty good looking at the handful of people in the stats who I've shared the stuff with, cause I know they wouldn't have been able to download it anywhere else.

fucking LOSER, I bet thats the only satisfaction you get in your miserable, boring hell of a life, maybe consider killing yourself, you pathetic FREAK.

One meme

Almost never. Though if I start downloading from a torrent and realise there's no seeds then I find the same release elsewhere and help at least 2 other peers get to 100%. If they don't stick around to seed then whatever. I tried to help.

>you can feed the seed, but can you fuck the suck?

Chuck's Suck and Fuck? I thought they closed that place down.

is there actually anywhere to download torrents anymore? kinda want to get my downloading in before Sup Forums makes sure the internet is censored forever

>kinda want to get my downloading in before Sup Forums makes sure the internet is censored forever

excellent argument, my friend. soon your manifesto will be published and permeate our collective consciousness, forever cemented as a stride in the furthering of humanity

>his manicurist is from Park Avenue

my new flair lol