So is it true or not?

So is it true or not?

How does it happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_phantom
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He projects himself to Crait from the island but he runs out of batteries and dies after fighting Kai Loren. Basically they took a shit on Luke and now REY is the last jedi YAAAAS QUEEN REYS NEW ORDER BIHHHHHH

hes on that dumb island planet the whole movie but he gets in a little hissy fit fight with rey (she wins) and she storms off and he stays

later shes facing snoke and kylo alone, kylo kills snoke, kylo tries to kidnap her/manipulate her

luke astral projects himself to their location and helps rey fight kylo ren and they end in a draw but luke's projection disappears then it cuts to him back on the dumb island planet and he just fades away

so yeah he died lmao

Luke is a attempted child killer. Tried to kill Kylo when he was young.

Dinsey is ruining his legacy

>astral projects
Wat?

he like meditates and through the force sends a force ghost of himself to fight in a separate location

which is retarded since he could've done that to save han solo

This picture says it all to me. and it's obvious Disney wanted to get rid of Luke, there's no place for strong patriarcal figure in these oestrogen ridden nu-wars. I don't know if the Force projection thing is true but it's absolutely retarded. Why would Luke stay on the island and project himself instead of going there for real? Makes no sense. I believe the only truth here is that Luke stays on the Island and dies or is already dead. Maybe he's already a projection ghost on the island and he has been dead fro a long time. Disney wanted him to bring moviegoers to the theater but at the same time wanted to emasculate him and dump him in the sewers just like they did with Han Solo. These movies are for fags, soyboys and feminist roasties. Move along men, this isn't the movie you're looking for.

Man these films really are a soft reboot that just want to hijack the setting for its new OC donut steel
>galaxy is pretty much the same as it was with rebranded Empire and Rebels
>Jedi are still dead
>the I-can't-believe-it's-not-Sith still chugging along
>Han Solo returns to smuggling
>Leia has done nothing
>Luke is in the same position Kenobi was, and goes out pretty much the same way: distracting the baddies for the young people and turning into a spooky ghost
wish Lucas had just made a sequel trilogy. it probably would have been bad but without a doubt more interesting.

Does he at least use his lightsaber?

>kill Luke, give his arc to a new hypercompetent female character
damn

uhh but rey is more important and likeable than han dumbo

Just because you want to stick your dick in her doesn't mean she's well written.

I'm joshing friend
never watched nu-wars before

>nobody even talking about Leia becoming Jedi Superman and literally flying through fucking space

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_phantom Theory debunked. He's not dead. His force phantom died exactly the way they die in legends. Which is the way Yoda, and Obi-Wan died as well. He's still alive.

supposedly he cut himself off from the force and doesn't know Han was killed or anything else

But Yoda and Obi-Wan are dead you fucking idiot

This, it's a pretty big fucking hole in your theory that he's alive if the 3 other people to do it all died.

They didn't use a force phantom you fucking nimrod. Read the article. Force phantoms disappear when the force user that created them loses the ability to keep the ability going. Force phantoms are indistinguishable from force ghosts.

Lucas did have a story treatment for Ep 7 and beyond, but Disney was all MUH CURRENT YEAR TRENDS and told him to fuck off because they own Star Wars now.

luke himself disappears, after having come to the island on an x-wing

You sound like such a retard

He ignites his green one in a flashback but doesn't use it. He ignites his new blue one in another scene but doesn't use it.

It does make sense you retard.
He's literally secluded himself on an island for 20 something years because he's become disillusioned with being a Jedi.
Also
>implying he won't come back as a force ghost in the next movie

that sounds ridiculous. So ridiculous I don't believe it's real.

OH NO NO NO

It's highly suspicious that actress died on a plane.

Kind of. He gets killed by Bigger Luke, who then takes over and becomes actual Luke

Tbh it's not exactly the death of Luke that's the problem. If they want to follow the same character arcs as the prequel then it makes sense that in this movie Luke would die, he is following old Ben.

The problem is the fact that they killed Han in the first place to milk his fucking death too, blew their load.

who reddit I mean who caaares

So Luuuuke? Must be a big guy then.

He is not wrong

Like father, like son.

didn't look rebuild the jedi academy on yavin4 and train new jedis after ROTJ?

*Luke

i don't know what happened in that post

How does somebody die when using a force projection? I though the point of force projection is that you couldn't die using it?

come on guys, you're not this stupid.
"Hey look everyone, I just made up a new power where I can force ghost myself elsewhere, but watch out, I might die if I'm drained of energy"
It doesn't make sense that he would come up with a new power only to die using it in the same movie. It's lazy, cliche writing, in the next movie they will show him on his Island, seemingly dead, then AHH breath back to life.

>Don't kill Leia off even tho the Actress died in real life

Just what drugs is Kathleen Kennedy smoking

Rian Johnson said the next dude will have to suffer through that headache.
Goes to show how little these people care about giving a good trilogy, they only care about their own turds.

is this post meant to be a joke, I can't tell

Like this

During the Jedi training scenes on achto about 30 minutes in:
Luke: "so I see you've made some new friends Rey"
It shows Rey with a couple porgs and a goofy smile.
Rey: I felt them call to me through the force
Luke: it's true. The porgs are pure beings of the force, that's why I came to this place. The porgs tender meat holds the key to a power only Jedi masters can harness.

He grabs a porg from Rey and bites it's neck, blood sprays into his mouth and he gets a wild look in his eyes.

Luke: yes, the power! I can feel the force growing inside me, and inside my pants the force is growing!

The bulge is massive and throbbing. Rey wastes no time derobing, showing Luke the wetness dripping down her legs and mixing on the floor of the hut with porg blood.

Rey: now show me the power of a Jedi master, as we partake in the ancient ritual of the porg blood orgy!

Luke: hey r2, help me out with this sluts loose poon, will ya?
R2d2: beep boop (a flap opens up and a pulsating dildo emerges from r2.

A familiar voice emerges from the force, it's han "great job kid now let's blow this thing and go home"

Luke: aaaaaaahhhhh the pleasure! I'm blasting your inner wet walls with my jawa juice!

Rey: thank you, my master. The ritual is complete. Now I am the Almighty Mary sue! All white males must commit suicide in my honor!

Luke: as you wish, my vaginal god

Luke ignites his green saber and slices off his dick and balls and then stabs himself in the chest.

As the camera fades to black, the camera pans slowly over to chewie, hairy hard and ready for sloppy seconds

hmm

>han solo dies
>luke skywalker sies
which old white guy will die in the 3rd movie

Is this genuine or a ruse, does he die or not

leia

Yes, Yoda style.
Force absorbs him.

Yea in the REAL post ROTJ EU CANON

We still got Lando and Chewbacca. Would be funny to reintroduce Lando in 9 just to kill him minutes later.

Lando isn't white so he lives
Chebacca already died in the eu