*blocks your escapism*

turns it into a feminist quipfest

m-muh star wars was art

this is what delusional 80s manchildren actually believe, go neck yourself scifi fag

>neck yourself sci-fi fag, Star Wars is for womyn now

I just wanted the movie to be about po and Finn having an adventure in space why did some Mary sue have to ruin it all fuck you

your quote not mine, also if you want to bait people into a stupid thread at least recognize that star wars is trying to force diversity a lot more than womyn, but better yet just go back to plebbit or Sup Forums

Feminism is cancer

Star Wars is for children

>at least recognize that star wars is trying to force diversity a lot more than womyn
Haha we caught fema/pol guys. Nu-wars is absolutely Kathleen Kennedy's white feminist fantasy, John Boyega was just a red herring. It's all about stronk white womyn.

Rey is actually an anti-feminist character because it implies women are only competent if they're mary sues.

Yeah because boyega is the only forced diversity hire.
back to Sup Forums my soy friend

No one said Star Wars was art you nigger. OP said escapism.
Best go back to first grade and relearn reading comprehension, you dumb cunt.

>implying feminism isn't just a female supremacy fantasy

>pretending nu-wars isn't a feminist fantasy
>calls other soyboys

>Soy Wars is for womyn

For soycucks and """women""" also.

>Its another women ruins everything episode

Was Sup Forums right again?

Literal sarlacc.

Rey is female wish fulfilment, so she's every bit pro-feminist.

atleast we still have the clone wars series, literally the best Star Wars other than the original trilogy

Sup Forums has been painfully right about everything for the last 3 years

Don't go to see it. Don't let your people go to see it. Teach the kikes a lesson.

the moment women are given power they wield it like a tyrant. you know how small bald cucks get big ass ford f150s to compensate? women do the same shit whenever they get in a position of power to compensate for their lack of a dick. good god its so annoying dealing with cunts in executive or management positions.

Women have been brainwashed by feminism to think they're capable of reaching the top and being better than men. Yet despite 50 years of female empowerment, quotas, and an educational system catered for the female brain, women still don't make up even 10 percent of the self made elite. So it's understandable that women who do reach the top like the director, feel like they have a responsibility to uplift women against muh evil patriarchy. They also carry a huge grudge against men, since they truly believe that women are not represented in the elite circle because of discrimination and the non-existant patriarchy and not because high IQ creative men are just more numerous than high IQ creative women because men makeup both extremes in the intelligence bell curve. Most women are just not driven enough to waste their best years perfecting their craft. Men are autistic like that . The smartest and dumbest people are men.

ugg

Fucking MRA faggot, they only put women front and center so they can surround them with black and brown men

>ford f150
>big

The guys you are talking about like to mock anyone with an f150 as being too small.

>they only put women front and center
true

>Escapism.

As a proffesional nerd I'm chained to star wars.

Be gone with you and your reddit spacing

Why woman ruin every hobby ever

I hate that cunt with a passion. She says British films will not even be considered for a BAFTA now unless they feature "diversity". So film making in the UK is no longer about art, but politically retarded virtue signalling.

witch

Aww, she doesn't like it when you go against The Narrative.

This. And it looks revolting, so they're not getting my shekels until this trend dies. I'm not paying for their propaganda.

Good I hope they ruin star wars and every one of their movies flop, Disney is a cancer and needs to be removed

It may not be too on topic but what ever happened to Star Wars villains being... even remotely intimidating?

>Sheev
>Vader
>Boba
>Darth Maul
>Count Dooku
>General Grevious

Now all we have is a lesbian chrome trooper, Kylo Ren who had potential but just turned out to be a disappointment, literal who ginger, and a wrinkled botched circumsision. There’s no weight to the dark side at all anymore.

>Women have been brainwashed by feminism to think they're capable of reaching the top and being better than men. Yet despite 50 years of female empowerment, quotas, and an educational system catered for the female brain, women still don't make up even 10 percent of the self made elite.

IT'S BECAUSE OF SYSTEMIC OPPRESSION! Despite no one even knowing what the fuck that really is behind vagaries and conjecture.

Not to mention the show, which was better than it should’ve been to be honest lmao. Hell they could’ve made a couple good movies just with the characters/plot elements of that.

Phasma looks cool but they ruined her character having any intimidation in the first movie. If they gave her less lines/more winning she could have been a new Fett, but they threw that way for comedy's sake and had her held a gunpoint and thrown down a trash chute. She looks visually very interesting until she speaks.

Kylo might have a chance with some character growth. He does look cool af.

Snoke is boring, not that the emperor was truly inspired.

Hux is good. I hope they manage to do something with him.

Knights of Ren might be good if the show up. I'm not looking for extreme depth of character in a star wars villain.

These are Disney villains designed for female audience. women don't like challenges, they like villains that are weak and pose no threat to the heroine.

Unfortunately this is insanely true, no matter what "centrists" and soy drinkers say.

I remember going on Sup Forums in 2009 and the shit posting "what if" future threads they used to post. I distinctly remember one of the more popular ones being a guy saying he's from 2020 and tranny shit was mandatory for children if they play with the other gender's toys, how feminism is the default mind for most women, how you get thrown in jail for hurting people's feeling, that every movie now has to be composed of gay and cripple characters, how terrorists should be thanked for killing your loved ones, that nationalism is no longer a thing and semi-illefgal, and how whites are the new slave class.

How scary is it that every one of those has come true? Like holy shit, just 8 years ago that was considered an absolute farce and people laughed at it for how ridiculous it was.

JUST

The less escapism the better. Then people will be forced to face the real problems in their lives.

That's because you know nothing about getting sand in your vagina.

But, remember, we're the crazy ones.

>cole_phelps_doubt.jpg

>Kylo might have a chance with some character growth
He used to. Now he'll just be the generic big bad in the third movie for Rey to effortlessly beat. He actually had some potential but it seems like they've squandered it completely.

Of course, he doesn't hold a candle to the original Ren, who was some weird Force-using cyborg hunting Jedi artifacts.

Kennedy's ideal world

Too bad blockbuster power fantasies don't change the nature of reality.

Feminism is a fight against biology and you can't win against mother nature.

>what's evolution

i have way too many ways for escapism, i dont need some meme wars movie

I'm a management accountant and can vouch for this statement. Women in management are so god damn cancerous, they make my job 10 times harder as opposed to when I meet with men.

>Male line manager
>Shows me his budget and we drill down to figure out cost cutting measures etc
>Completely productive and task focussed
>Assignment is completed quickly and accurately because the guy jumps in to help the line workers out and actually bothers to dedicate himself somewhat to his position, knows ins and outs of manufacturing process and materials per item

>Female managers
>"I NEED MY MORNING COFFEE BEFORE WE START!"
>Sit on their phones
>Constantly complains, suggest we should "talk the assignment over lunch" (they don't even want the dick, it's just an excuse for them to feed their fat ass a free meal and appear in public as a "strong professional woman!")
>Never remember any of the figures, have no idea about their workers or any actual costs
>ALWAYS complain that the budget is too inelastic
>Constantly try and gossip about coworkers and how shit they all are

One of them has started bringing this little piece of shit poodle to work with her, it's so fucking infuriating trying to get on with a meeting and they keep talking to their shitty dog.

Kylo WAS salvageable, but having seen the trailer and having only one scar on his face was a big indicator he wasn’t going t be done well. It may seem little but I feel as though they aren’t willing to scar him up, make him actually intimidating, or give him a back bone for the sake of their child and “new” audience.

>Star Wars
>Sci-fi
>Implying ANH and ESB aren't two of the best, most influential adventure films ever made

It's not just the movies now

Apparently we're insane racist hate filled Nazis because we notice the entire Western world has takrn a 180 degree nose dive in just a few short years and say "something's wrong here".

Ah a fellow pop culture aficionado I see.

That's the best part. If they flew you into 1939 America, you know the people who fought nazis, you would be considered ultra left wing liberal.

Think about that.

hi /paul/

I think you have to be American to understand this thread?

It's like reading hieroglyphs

Left has a bit of the Innsmouth look.

Maybe because most people who come to this realization unironically spouts off memelogic like "w-we should just kill everyone who doesn't agree with me" as a solution?

Wait, isn't that Brianna Wu??

Maybe that's because it's the only reliable way to combat degeneracy...?

Amen

>degeneracy = "thing I dont like"/"people I dont agree with"
really makes me think

>Phasma looks cool
No she doesn't. She's just a stormtrooper painted silver and chrome to the same toys to stupid people.

I put that show on when have trouble catching zzzzz.....It's boring as FUCK

The dead soulless creepy eyes. Is this a tranny?

it's a jew

She's neither aparently. Just a power hungry souless bitch.

Who hurt you, Sup Forums?

Unfortunately or not, Sup Forums is always right.

Try reading the protocols of zion.
Despite the jews calling them a "forgery" for 150 years now they still followed the plan step by step.

In the last 5 years, I've gone from left wing to far right. Unfortunately, Sup Forums was right.

supreme kek