>1968
>female lead
>supporting black character
>white males are dumb or insufferable
>revolutionizes the genre

how did they do it Sup Forums?

two leads btw

George A. Romero is an interesting case in that I feel like he had great ideas but he had no artistic vision whatsoever. Never before I have seen a bigger disconnect in that regard.

No way, during the year of the 1968 civil rights act? Oh no, you mean to tell me the SJW boogeyman isn't something that started 3 years ago?

Kill yourself

the internet wasn't around so people didn't cry all the live long day about pointless crap.

The black guy was cast at the last minute, Romero didn't intend for him to be black.

The woman is useless and OG Loc's plan to fortify the house turned out to be the worst idea. McCrackerton's plan to hide in the cellar was correct. Jameel Watkins shimmies down there when the zombies break in and stays safe until morning.

I dare you to name a more infuriating character in the history of film than Barbara. Holy shit even thinking about her dumb mug makes me want to kick a puppy.

What do you mean? The 60s was a liberal hell hole. We've been declining for decades.

>Oh no, you mean to tell me the SJW boogeyman isn't something that started 3 years ago?

This. Sup Forums is filled with retarded 15 years old kids who just discovered Hollywood movies are often liberal or progressive

Assuming that somebody had the balls to put down the loli when she turned

It's almost like Hollywood is Jewish & Satanic

>some low-budget independent horror film equates modern big studio proudctions
The "SJW" movies produced in the past decade or so are nothing in scale and intensity compared to the modern shit they do. "Night of the Living Dead" and "Alien" are always cited as "muh strong women lead" but you fail to realize that they're a world apart from what is being done today.

>"Night of the Living Dead" and "Alien" are always cited as "muh strong women lead"
convenient false equivalence. Have you ever considered that Hollywood, and population in general are no more liberal than they were 50 years ago, but the culture of sobbing neckbearded virgins from the last 5 years is what's actually incomparable in scale and intensity compared to the days of Aliens and NotLD.

Those movies have only been 'cited as muh strong women' since the 'muh strong women' crybabies started circulating recently.

>Have you ever considered that Hollywood, and population in general are no more liberal than they were 50 years ago
You're lumping vastly different things together. Hollywood actors and producers have been liberal since the 60s, but by far not all of them, and nor did they insist on shoving it down your throat at every occasion they could. They realized that yes, until the late 90s, most americans and in fact a lot of europeans too were still culturally conservative and attempted to make movies that spoke to everyone.

>we've been declining for decades
And I'm guessing you, being born after the late 90s, would know all about it.

People didn't treat every godamn little stupid storytime as some grand btfo social message back then.

>Have you ever considered that Hollywood, and population in general are no more liberal than they were 50 years ago
Typical liberal tagline "it's been happening ever since" to justify current events.

>the culture of sobbing neckbearded virgins
>crybabies
Typical liberal tactic of trying to acquire the moral high ground and infantilize opposition.

>And I'm guessing you, being born after the late 90s, would know all about it.
Same as above. Can you make it more clear that you're not from here?
At least new additions attempt to integrate and not bring their cancer around these parts

>people didn't care about race back then
>1968
Dumb fuck.

>Same as above. Can you make it more clear that you're not from here?
Been here longer than you Sup Forums. Not that I expect a thin skinned right wing pussy to be even slightly self aware

>took a genre that hadn't been done to death and streamlined it

This. There was no social message. The black guy was just the best actor who auditioned.

Zack Snyder

>make up something on your own an imply that I said it
Kys fag

SJW movies will be eradicated and erased from history on The Day of the Rope.

What other movies will never exist anymore that day?

fucking soyboy, the civil rights acts was a bunch of fucking college kids and niggers, not a major industry

Higher Learning
Do the Right Thing
In fact, anything Spike Lee ever touched.

>thinking a group of college kids could change ANYTHING
you're so fucking stupid im actually turning my computer off right now because of it

>female lead
>supporting black character

Ben was the lead. Barb did nothing but sit on a couch mute for the entire movie, and occasionally scream.

>no u!
Funny how you start using this kind of vocabulary once you're found out.

Great film

>boogeyman
Subversive Jewish communists and their useful idiots in academia were just as real then as they are now.

Who's hyped?

>revolutionizes the genre
It CREATED the genre.

I know your Sup Forums training makes you oblique to this fact.

But this was a low budget production and the black and the girl were the best actors he could get.

>once you're found out.
unlike you I can shield my feelings for having my opinions 'found out' on an anonymous image board, while you regurgitate whatever Sup Forums tells you to think

Isn't it fascinating that nobody talks about filmmaking when they discuss films anymore?

Nice, I may have to break down and by a dvd for the first time in years for the commentary

Yet better to watch than anything a Christian has ever produced.

Dawn > Day > Night > Survival > Land >> Diary

Assuming a groid in the souf wouldn't jump at the opportunity to cave in a little cave bish's dome gnomesane?

It's set outside Pittsburgh, idiot.