Gaythread

Gaythread

Good stuff, OP.

Love Midnighter

wat

>when you achieve maximum fujoshi

Well, whatever that was, keep it in the fujoshit thread or >>>/tumblr/

What does Sup Forums think of Bobby and Romeo?

Could they have been less subtle with Romeo's name?

Bendis a hack
you'd never see him out Miles or Jessica Jones as gay
only characters he doesn't care about

Don't actually care about Bobby. Generally against the idea of making a character with past heterosexual relationships "full gay" when there are other options for non-straight stuff if you want to make a change there at all.

Dumb ship for cheap drama and based on the name they know it.

Shit.

I can't believe they managed to make Bobby even more boring.

I don't hate them (yet). But they're obvious fujoshi/shipper pandering.

Also Romeo is quickly becoming the Hulkling of the relationship. Young Iceman gets some development while Romeo is just there to make tumblr squee and remind us that Iceman is still gay.

Speaking of which, have they even done anything interesting with older Bobby since Secret Wars finished? I heard they put Anole in the forefront and are doing interesting things with him but Marvel has been shit overall so I haven't bothered to check for myself.

I find the amount of gay men who are happy about this astounding, especially that Faust faggot on YouTube god I fucking hate him so much

As a bi guy I thought it was lazy as fuck and they should've made him bi since one of the very few memorable/definitive things about Bobby's personality is that he's always flirting with girls and now he's just another fucking quippy goofy minority like all the other quippy goofy minorities they've been spamming in their books for the last few years. Bendis is such a hack.

bump

eh fuck it, while the image limit is still pretty far from being hit I might as well storytime ""that"" issue of world's finest

when I saw Logan I was so hyped to see my boyfu

I keep forgetting they are an item in the first place. Like, who gives a shit? They're so Vanilla even Hulkling and Wiccan seem compelling pairing in comparison.

Isn't Logan more of a manfu? Or are you talking about someone else?

>it would be better if neither of us spent the night alone

Heh.

meant Rictor, who is Midnighter (the kid who has rock powers and leads the other kids)

Shit's getting real fucking gay now.

hey now, theyre compelling enough, they canonly can make any gay marvel pairing possible with their powers

> orlando decides the best moment to give Apollo a personality is the last issue of a mini

Almost up to everyone's favorite part.

AAAAAAND that's all folks.

What a fucking wild ride, I'll never understand how they were so oblivious to some of the shit Clark and Bruce got up to back in the day, man.

Don't forget your friendly local /cm/ threads. That board is slow as shit and could use some new blood.

As long as you keep it gay or at least male, nobody cares if it's western or weeb. Sup Forums-related threads are more than welcome.

Any of you read Empowered? At the stary I really liked that Emp was a fangirl and that she would ship her teammates, but in the latest mini I think she went from endearing to annoying. Is it just me?

Cheers user

>empowered
I have no idea what that is but its sounds like a black fat lesbian comic

>check /cm/
>4 active NGE threads

What the fuck?

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING FUJO CONTAINMENT THREAD RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I understand if it's not related enough but please tell me you don't think the thread's name comes from being meant for gay dudes.

Are you DENSE? Are you RETARDED? I GODDAMN love you!

Is there a list somewhere of artists who draw gay Sup Forums art? It's hard to find new content.

I'd rather read a comic about Agent Gunn and his husband's domestic adventures than this shit. It screams of desperation, like Marvel quickly needed an answer to Apollo and Midnighter and this is what they decided to go for.

Eh, there's a lot of people on Pixiv but they mostly stick to one or two ships and the whole site's in gook runes and is generally shittily formatted.

Good taste, user.

Kek.

ASBAR Bruce reminded me of Midnighter a bit, especially this part in the car.

>Midnighter
>endangering a child

Well yeah without that part. More his enthusiasm and deranged grin while doing crazy shit.

Thor/Cap is a terribly underrated pairing and I need more of it.

Kid isn't in danger with Midnighter at the wheel.

Read that with arbitrary homoeroticism.

I meant western artists.

ty

At least they took off their boots.

It really is kinda amazing how neither Marvel nor DC seems to get that if they want to give a gay relationship to a previously straight character, they could out that character as bi. It would be more believable, would probably cause less of an out cry AND they could still get their minority cookie points.

I feel like DC does it often enough, WW and Catwoman being recent examples.

> go to tumblr
> search for a ship name
> profit

Would you a Jason Todd Sup Forums?

No. I think he's the hottest Robin and everything, but for his first time he was raped by his mother figure, and everyone else he's ever slept with has left him. Poor guy seems pretty likely to cry during sex he has so many issues.

>Poor guy seems pretty likely to cry during sex
What if that's my fetish?

...so, who's the hand and who's the glove?

God, this is so bizarre.

Remember when CBR had the top 10 gays in comics and Bobby was #1

Why do you have to remind me?

I wish DC would give us a Catman mini or at least a Batman/Catman one.

At least we might get some good semi naked Icetwink out of this whole mess.

Actually it was top 15, "influential" ones to be exact

15. John Constantine
14. Northstar
13. Hooded Justice
12. Extraño
11. Mystique
10. Midnighter
9. Apollo
8. Lightning Lass
7. Rictor
6. Shatterstar
5. Renee Montoya
4. The Pied Piper
3. Union Jack
2. Wonder Woman
1. Iceman

All Bobby did was influence my opinion on Bendis

>happy trail
Muh.

>Constantine and Midnighter that low

I'm still mad about that list

Fucking terrible.

If you go on Cris-Arts Tumblr there's a naked version of this picture.

Going through his (her?) blog right now, good stuff.

They are. If only I didn't despise Wiccan and Hulkling.

Yeah I don't care for the pairing either. The way he draws them is nice though, I love when artists give men body hair.

Hah

That shit list still pisses me off.

>2. Wonder Woman
>1. Iceman
How.

What does Sup Forums think of my husband, Bart Allen?

It's almost never guys who get made bisexual in canon
Canon Bi Dick when?

never ever and you can blame Wertham for that

>you can blame Wertham for that
Why?

DC doens't want people thinking Batman and Robin are gay, especially in any way that isn't a joke

If only they'd realize all the free publicity the memes it would spawn would create for the company.

They have somewhat written themselves into a corner with Bruce adopting a large number of attractive teenage boys who look like him. They might get away with it if the make Damian gay I guess though.

this shit literally ruined comics