This guy's getting paid 7 figures for maybe one month of work every year...

This guy's getting paid 7 figures for maybe one month of work every year. He's doing the same facial expression 98% of the time, and he has hair covering most of his face so it's not like his acting abilities matter much. He has like 2 lines in most episodes of each season, that are basically grunted and barely unintelligible. I could probably write all of his lines on each season on a napkin. But he's still the most popular character of the show, and is guaranteed to not be killed until the show is over, because what he's paid is nothing in comparison to how much he brings by just being there.
How does that makes you feel, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/metal-gear-solid-4-guns-of-the-patriots\
metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/mass-effect-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Woah someone is jealous

whatever

Good for Boromir.

Everything u said about his acting is true but I love him.
Idk why.
At first I thought it's because I'm from the South and he plays a redneck but everybody loves him so idk.
His charisma bar is maxed out

>we need viggo mortensen but we can't afford him
>I know just the guy

Nice blog post autismo

Viggo deserves so much more work than he's been getting.

>women get wet whenever they see him
>has to have greasy hair in a shoot
>gets paid huge with just 2 lines
>gets to act badass as well while getting paid
>and now starring in a kino to surpass all kinos both in videogames and films directed by Kojima

how can one man be so fucking based bros?

Btfo viggo my career is better than yours. All you have is LOTR manchild movies. With a bunch of dog crap. I did Boondock Saints mutherfucker.

>implying Norman Peenus can even carry Viggo's jockstrap

fuck you

Season 1/2 Darryl was GOAT.
He was always running his mouth back then.
Gloomy introspective Darryl is for the teenage girls.

I don't fucking know how he does since he honestly can't act all that well.

Why do women like him? He's pretty ugly

>Eastern Promises Viggo
>History of Violence Viggo
>The Road Viggo
>Carlito's Way viggo

Hes a zero to hero feelzgood story.

I'm the regular world he was a white trash loser but in Apocalypse his redneck skills come in handy and he's something of a big shot in this world.

are you a woman or gay

The Road is the only worthy thing.
His Rican accent was laughable in C-Lo's Way. "Go ahed an keel me you cocksooker"

boondock saints might actually be the worst movie i have ever watched in my entire life

Dont watch the sequel then

>Kojima: Oooooooh yeaaaaa! Reedus-chan you suck my small Ochinchin so sugoi ne desu! I-imma iku in your mouth B-b-b-banzai!!!!!!!

did u rike it?

I really don’t get the Daryl hype. He’s literally the reason for all of the problems in the past few seasons

>RPGs saviors
>Punches Negan when he says he’s only going to kill one person and move on with life and gets Glenn killed and then imprisoned himself
>Rams a truck into Sanctuary to let in walkers but it fails, pissing off the Saviors even more
>Probably going to do something even more retarded next half of the season

this game deff looks kino as fuck i dont care if the gameplay is shit the lore and story alone looks good enough that ill enjoy it either way

>Kojima
KEK

Fame and playing a redeemed bad boy

I've only seen him in Blade 2 and don't even know his name

>implying anyone isn't able to afford Viggo

Kojima is a fucking hack. MGS4 is without a doubt the absolute worst AAA movie ever made

He was a male model back in the 90s so I would assume the ladies think he's not too shabby

That's just how acting in a tvshow is. You try hard until people love you in some role then phone it when the writing sucks more and more and be happy you're set for life, the money will keep coming long after the show is over and people forget it ever existed or the ones that remember it die out.

I don't really need great gameplay either. I really enjoyed Alan Wake and its gameplay was simple as fuck. MGSV had great gameplay though.

>I really enjoyed Alan Wake
>MGSV had great gameplay though

>MGS4 is without a doubt the absolute worst AAA movie ever mad
now you're just being contrarian. let me guess you just watched this scene in youtube. everyone that played MGS4 struggled with Solid Snake and felt his pain on this part.

>contrarian
No one likes MGS4

I'd honestly advise people watch the entire game on youtube and skip the atrocious install times since it's nothing but hour long cutscenes filled with fart jokes

>No one likes MGS4
metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/metal-gear-solid-4-guns-of-the-patriots\
Kill yourself.

>video game critics
metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/mass-effect-3

>implying there's anything wrong with MGS4 and ME3

I loved it.

ME3 has a terrible user score. MSG4 has a great one. Care to try again?

He obviously wasn't all that attractive if he didn't get his big break and all these fans until now. No one masturbated to him when he was in Blade 2, I guarantee you that

He has good stage presence.

>all these video game manchildren

Could you guys please give me some MGS V tips?

Seeing the new Death Stranding trailer made me want to play it.

Underrated.

Use a weapon delivery directly ontop of Quiet twice to knock her out

I like him

I'm alright with it. Kojima rented Sutherland to be his friend and Konami footed the bill for that, Kojima is doing it all over again with Sony and it's their own fault for going along with it.

I don't know why, but it triggers me that he's almost 50 years old yet carries himself like he's in his late 20s.

reeedus is mai waifu ur just a bitch ass nigga motherfuck.

>barely unintelligible
Retard detected

It doesn't matter how old you are, but how old you feel.
You can be 20 but feel like you're 50.

>reee manchildren
>proceeds to post in a zombie tv show thread for mentally handicapped people
This shit always cracks me up.

Dude looks half native

Does Sup Forums hate Norman Reedus now? What the fuck?