This is the scariest scene of all time. I shit my pants every time

This is the scariest scene of all time. I shit my pants every time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UozhOo0Dt4o
youtube.com/watch?v=2nvnk4cooxU
youtube.com/watch?v=F1-2k-tfjF4
youtube.com/watch?v=-xjSjFvMpwI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Brazil
>Looks like Cuba
Ty Lula

What movie?

Yeah it was scary when I was 10 years old. This shit scares me now.
youtube.com/watch?v=UozhOo0Dt4o

>jumpscare
Lmao. The VVitch is scarier

>He hasn't seen Signs
youtube.com/watch?v=2nvnk4cooxU

At this point I'm not sure whether it's just a meme to say this scene is very scary or I am just too desensitized with horror films

Shayamala's Signs

im very easily spooked, especially by ayys and demons but its not scary at all. it is a good scene though

Bedroom scene is scarier.

Throw a glass of water on it. Problem solved.

Signs was genuinely terrible from start to finish.

Surprisingly well done

this scared the shit out of me when i first saw it

That movie is a piece of shit. M Night Shyamalan is a hack.

The witch isnt even horror

>Masters interstellar travel
>Active camo
>Technologically superior
>Poisoned by water
>Invades planet that's 70% water

WHAT A TWIST

>never heard of a thing called rain
It was a stupid plot twist.

VAMANOS, CHILDREN

Sheeeeit, to me the end of REC

I watched Scary Movie 3 before I watched Signs so it was hilarious to me

youtube.com/watch?v=F1-2k-tfjF4

It's more the reality of it that people like or find scary.

The whole TWEEST was that they're demons not aliens you fucking dope.

What made SM4 so shit compared to SM3?

>>>> they were convicts send to their prison/death

>Lets see that again
>Clearly shown walking the other way

kek thats not how replays work. Talk about a budget movie

Nah. Youre just accustomed to jumpscare horror like tcm, thing and alien. VVitch is scarier because uses atmosphere and story to spook you

joke went over your head

Yeah, surprising. It's not like the director who filmed that scene is a world renowned master of tone and suspense or anything.

Haha you my kind sir have been fooled! I was aware of this "Airplane humor" the entire time. Bad you feel real dumb now.

This shit scared me to my core even though it wasn't supposed to be scary.

I'm always shocked that the prevailing common wisdom is that Signs was good and The Village was bad. Neither was a good film, but Signs was almost meme-tier bad. The Village had some good scenes and the "twist", dumb and plagiarized as it was, was miles better than "LOLO THEYRE ALLERGIC TO WATER AND GOD PLANNED IT ALL FOR SOME REASON"

Haha yeah, I haven't seen anything from Lynch before and I didn't recognize it was his

Signs would be a nice movie if it didn't show any aliens. It jumped the shark at this moment and turned into a mediocre horror flick.

The Witch isn't even a real feature film, it's just an extended prequel for Shadman's picture of that chick getting fucked by the goat.

>Seeing this at 17yo
Damn that shit was so traumatizing. Seeing this and urotsukidoji as a teen was disturbing as fuck.

I always imagine some climactic battle between the army and aliens and all the soldiers are armed with supersoakers and those foam pool balls that absorb water.

>there will never be anymore half decent over the top parodies shitting on the godawful horror genre.

>Live on a ranch in Aus
>Nearest town is 2 hours by car
>Just me my dogs and my folks
>nightime is silent except for animals in the distance. Moonlight shines on my house 9 times outta 10
Aliens scare the fuck out of me.
I live in prime abduction territory.
That fear you all feel when Mel wanders his house at night? I get that firsthand.

Sounds comfy as fuck

>implying visitors from another world will both doing anything with or to a fucking Australian

Dam, WTF is that freaky shit?

>scariest scene of all time
Excuse me sir

youtube.com/watch?v=-xjSjFvMpwI

holy water you nigger

>implying aliens wouldn't be interested in the dominant earth species

Glasses of literal tap water left around the house by his autistic daughter are holy water now?

His daughter was an angel or some shit, the movie was actually really gay.

Jesus, really? I need to rewatch Signs, I don't remember it being that retarded.

Never understood the hate The Village receives. It's pretty decent.

Silent hill movie

This guy Australias!

Nah. But it was all down to gods plan for gibson and the family.

back to you know where

Same with “the Ring”

I may be one desensythised fuck, don't feel anything rewatching these. At least in mulholland there's this sense of unease when they approach the corner, which is kind of ruined for me by the "scary" face. And the signs, damn, what a shitty cg in retrospec, doesn't hold up at all. But watching as kid, it really was spooky. Maybe because the movie up untill that point was building up tension so well.

The scene with the ayy on the roof watching the house got me bad as a kid. I couldnt sleep for days because I kept imagining that fucker standing outside my window watching me.

>No one here knows that this was based in a real video.

Shitty literally gave me nightmares at 12

2spoopy4me

Post the real video.

Communion, this scene.

Fire in the Sky really fucked me up, too. Partly just the seeming inability for the people to see the literal "drill holes" he had around his eyes when he was returned to them a bawling PTSD fucked mess.

this is fucking nothing

you want a scary scene? try having a real encounter.

imagine being wide awake in you're bed in the middle of the night, completely paralyzed, unable to move an inch. You can't call out. you can't scream. even if you did no one would hear you.

a 7 foot tall grey being stands over you at the edge of your bed. It stares at you while you helplessly struggle. You're vision becomes drowned in it's huge black eyes.

that's what a real alien encounter is like. it's fucking terrifying.

I remember sitting on a crowded couch in the middle of the day and the whole family was watching this on a pirated VCD and I just had happened to sit down and tune in, this was the scene I was very quickly exposed to, and aliens have always terrified me, and even though it was broad daylight I practically jumped when it happened and I tried to compose myself and not become a visibly terrified and shaking little bitch over it, I just knew the movie was about aliens and was given just enough of the build up and then they spring that fucking shit on me

>Joaquin talking to the video impatiently
>eventually in their own fucking language as if that will rectify them not listening to his instructions previously
>MOVE, CHILDREN! VAMANOS!

my literal "end it all" scenario

id be too piss-pants terrified to attempt a fight, grayys are the ultimate fear

>a "real" alien encounter
It's just sleep paralysis

if you pissed your pants during this scene you are probably an abductee

The movie scared me but I saw it when I was 12 or something. Scenes like that would have me shit my pants

How big was the butt plug, user?

Yeah, alien shit scares the crap out of me.

It's weird that this gets me every single time, even though I've seen the movie a half-dozen times and I know it's coming.

Can someone explain why this is so effective?

The other scare that never fails for me is There seems to be a lot of commonality between them (outside in bright daylight, the anticipation building in an otherwise pedestrian scene, probably a bunch more stuff I'm not thinking of..)

>sleep paralysis

If you lay still in bed for 30 minutes, that feeling you get is sleep paralysis.

the feeling you get during an abduction experience is different. it's like a malevolent weight keeping you from moving.

never heard any abductee reports where people have been anally probed.

They seem to be more interested in our reproductive organs, often taking sperm and eggs. sometimes entire ovaries.

maybe greys are just inherently terrifying and that scene and its context are perfectly relatable

think about it, how many times have you had an eerie feeling looking out a window or into a dark doorway, imagine you're Walken and you ask aloud "is someone there" to reassure yourself, never expecting in your rational mind to be answered in some way in that dark little abyss, only to get your answer in the form of an unearthly eye peeking out at you for just a moment only to disappear again

it's one of the most basic and terrible pedestrian, casual fears, the basis of the common fear of the unknown of dark windows at night and whatnot, being able to be seen but not to see and being powerless in that sense, not knowing what's lurking in the pitch black, being realized horribly, and in the form of a completely casual invasion of your space in this case, no less, it is not even immediately malicious, it is simply there, lurking, watching, unafraid to the point it will even reveal just a glimpse of itself to you without immediate intent

"yes, I'm here, I see you, do you see me? good"

>it's like a malevolent weight keeping you from moving
that is literally sleep paralysis, and that heavy weight is the entire basis for the succubus/incubus myth of antiquity, hallucinations also accompany

>a malevolent weight keeping you from Moving
So sleep paralysis. Glad we cleared that up

>be me
>lying in bed
>big light comes through the window
>aliens come in
>"prepare for abduction"
>be like "nooooo I'm not ready"
>they're all "ok, let us know when your ready"

Lol fuck them in never telling them in ready.

>it's like a malevolent weight keeping you from moving.

So sleep paralysis

sounds like the good life desu

Wait all you have to do to get sleep paralysis is just lay in bed and not move? Do you keep your eyes open?

i'm shitting my pants as i'm typing this holy fuck the only genuelny scary scene in all movies god damn sneed chuk and fuck

That would imply that all of the "meme-tier bad" stuff isn't why I unironically like the movie so much.

I love all of the strange plot/character quirks, the odd performances, and religious allegories in Signs, it makes what would be a paint by numbers story into something with a bit more personality. Is it perfect? No, but it feels very genuine. There is a lot of care and attention to detail in all aspects of the movie, from set design to story beats to little character moments. You can tell everyone on board was having a good time making it, which is a quality that always shines through in the final product when making a movie imo.

No. That's one way of doing it. You basically lay in bed with your eyes closed but don't actively try to fall asleep. Your brain will be awake but your body will fall asleep. It also can just happen straight out of nightmares. Don't do it they're usually not fun

>never have experienced sleep paralysis
i never got the hallucinations but i've spoke to many people who have. imagine laying in bed and not being able to move your body but you're still conscious and awake. i just panic when it happens but it's entirely mental because you're paralyzed lol. i've also woken up twice before under paralysis, it's scary shit whoever or whatever visits you during it.

It's a meme, largely. The only way people found it scary was if they were 12.

It's not scary at all. It's a typical BOO! Haunted House scene that tells you what's going to happen.

>tfw ayylmao ruined aliens for you

Now if i see one IRL I'll probably chuckle like a dumbass.

The shadow people that you see are the worst. But one time I saw a deer with no bones, so it just looked like something out of The thing slither out of my closet and started crawling up my bed.

Why do you keep watching it then? Aren't you tired of cleaning your pants?

The leg in the cornfield is creepier but this movie did scare me as a kid as well

>that heavy weight is the entire basis for the succubus/incubus myth of antiquity

you ever think that maybe that's because they were being visited too?

>hallucinations also accompany

they have the ability to alter your perception. sometimes they turn themselves into clowns in order to try to convince a person they are having a dream. Mine turned into a towering blanket

doing stuff like that confuses the smaller ones. The 3-4ft greys are biological robots with limited intelligence. it's the big niggas that you need to worry about.

why worry? sounds like they just want to jack you off

>it's like a malevolent weight keeping you from moving.
This is my sleep paralysis described very well

>shadow people
wew lad

i went from a nightmare to paralysis then waking up twice. in the nightmare i was in a very white room (no walls, corners, it was seemingly infinite; similar to that one scene in Spongebob where Squidward visits the future in the time machine and there's literally nothing. just blank white space). it was probably the 3rd time i was in this white infinite location. i was on a white bench and crying furiously when a black door appeared out of thin air. out came a 15 foot tall humanoid. it had long black hair, very very pale skin and was extremely skinny. i sensed it was female. it came out of the black door that appeared out of nowhere, walked up to me and then kissed me. then i woke up twice. it was not a fun night to say the least.

from what i hear, the way they extract semen and sperm is really painful. they never use any anesthetics either, perhaps because it might leave a trace in the bloodstream. They try to be as unobtrusive as possible

shadow people from my experience are just the tall greys masking their appearance

as I said before they can alter your perception of them. a lot of times they will make their face blurred or hard to see other times they show up as completely black entities.

I kek every time

I usually see a tall guy with a hat who to me looks like a priest. Apparently that's really common to see. Really makes you think how everyone sees something similar without ever talking to each other about it

>I've woken from dreams multiple times in the night already. I "awake" again in my room. The dream I had, which was about some movie director or whatever explaining the things he discovered about greys and their behavior and why they're really here really bothered me. My eyes look to the window and focus outside. My curtains are mostly closed but I always leave them a tiny bit open. I wonder if I'm in a dream? I begin to feel the dread that I feel when I have become aware that I'm in a nightmare, but I'm not waking up. My vision is fluttering about. I'm really scared now. The dread is here, like ultimate dread, my mind is fluttering, I feel like I can almost see a dancing star on the skyline, or maybe I couldn't and I made that up in my memory. But I feel like at any moment the "scare" of a nightmare is coming, there's a presence in the room to deliver it and it feels alien, I always dread that it will be alien, except this is real and I'm not waking up. I close my eyes and tell myself in my mind this isn't real and no one and nothing is present. I force myself after much struggling (not so much crushing "weight", your body just doesn't work) to sit up in my bed. And my vision isn't fluttering, calm begins to return, I watch the clock and see it change, there's nothing funny going on.

funny, i have had reoccurring nightmares about a tall blurry person since i was a kid

Yea I vaguely remember this. At first I thought she was just supposed to be mentally challenged or some shit.

Alright alright take your shit to /x/ you schizoid.

have you ever found strange marks on your body?

are you of germanic, irish, or native american heritage?