Belgian cinema wagecuck here with TLJ reaction

Belgian cinema wagecuck here with TLJ reaction.

I have seen The Last Jedi at a test screening and just want to say that for all the movie's problems, Luke's death is not one of them. He's not some hologram projection. He is actually there and can affect his environment. Him walking up to the First Order's armada on Crait is a scene from every fan's dreams, and his exchange with Kylo is sincerely remourseful and moving. When we see him on the island and watch him become one with the force, it literally made me cry. IT was the best sendoff ANY character has ever had in the franchise. But the biggest point I wanted to bring up, is that force ghosts are no longer just blue hologram looking things that have chats with the living. They look lmuch more like themselves, and they can now affect reality, as is evident from Yoda calling down lightning to burn the tree on the island, and it is fortified by some things Luke says to Kylo. I really believe he will 100% be back in an active way, beyond just telling Rey what to do. He doesn't even give a shit about Rey, at all. He does what he does for Leia and guilt towards Kylo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eI6bV6fJ-Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=4Sdf3YNCk0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=o--bLEobBFY
youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_phantom
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Other belgian cuck here. Is anakin in it?

>shilling this hard

Why do you call yourselves cucks?

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING CAMS

Because our country is cucked and it's shit.

>shit all over a character's arc and have new character usurp his position in the narrative (i.e. he's gone from the new hope to the new obi wan to the next new hope)
>give him a flashy death scene
>good send off

>Belgian

>force ghosts now affect the corporeal world
>”balance” to the force now means literal balance between light and dark instead of absence of the dark side
>snoke is a fucking nobody
>rey is a fucking nobody

Literally everything that could’ve gone wrong, did.

>absolutely no one in this film cares about Rey
>after TFA was about everyone sucking her cock
>we as an audience are supposed to ???

who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Fuck you for even falling for it. It's not emotional, it's bullshit.

No, it's because you unironically like this celluloid spawn of Satan.

could've used those FORCE PROJECTIONS here

t.Disney shill
Don't believe this cocksucker
Prove me wrong and show your belgian ticket, fag

but user! luke cut himself off from the force! he didnt even feel hans death! but after a visit from Rey he learns he must stop being an evil old white man and sacrifice himself to save the diverse new world from the young evil white man who kills the even older evil white man!

>left his training with Yoda, and traveled across the galaxy to go help his captured friends
>didn't feel like sending teleporting his presence across the galaxy to stop his friend dying
damn luke

>there are legitimately no white male protagonists anymore
wow

>Belgian cinema wagecuck

More like paid rodent shill running damage control. There haven't been any test screenings yet.

LISTEN FAGGOT
IS THE MUSIC ANY GOOD
I KEEP ASKING THIS AND EVERYONE IGNORES ME
DOES IT HAVE EBIN VIDYA MUSIC LIKE THE PREQUELS
TELL MEEEEEEEE

Great now we're gonna have dead fucking characters coming back alive polluting/force lightning the place so Yoda can give the Galaxy's ultimate hero in Star Wars Episode (Z modulo 3 = 2) training in the Force.

heh, just like Dune

>the diverse new world is led by an old hillary clinton who almost dies but forces herself back in the mix
>the young angry white boi kills drumpf onboard the "white" supremacy
>the old white male who voted for drumpf apologizes to hillary and kills himself to save her from the evil white boi

and then finn BBCS an asian.

Usually soundtracks come out prior not a films release. Try looking for a change.

youtube.com/watch?v=eI6bV6fJ-Dc

Is it as half-assed as TFA was?

Oh, I tried to find it and I failed. Guess I'm just retarded. Listening to it now. It's pretty bad so far.

I skipped towards the end and it's extremely somber. About to head to bed, I'll actually give it a listen when I wake up.

>Pretty light on themes until about 35 minutes in. I am very interested in seeing how it synchs up with the movie as it appears a bit more like ambiance music than his earlier works. He seems to be creating a mood more than driving a narrative, and that is in-line with his post Munich style. I will say that from 35 minutes through 44 minutes in it sounds like Vangelis' Memories of Green.
Comment on the video. I'll leave my thoughts when I finish too.

>”balance” to the force now means literal balance between light and dark instead of absence of the dark side
This is the one that bothers me the most.
Fuck this Yin/Yang bullshit.

So is it confirmed, does Luke actually die?

How bad was Superman Leia floating in space? Why was she said to in a coma in the Visual Dictionary?

you sound like a proper soyboy

How many articles on wookiepedia had to be re-written because of all the twists and changes added by Disney? Seriously fuck the mouse.

I remember this on Sup Forums
That was a funny day

no. u

disney defence shilling

>sure goy, luke will be back for ep9

>go buy tickets

De-yune.

that sounds terrible

>expect ESB rehash
>they fucking make it worse
What the fuck, no way I'm placing my shekels in this shit.

It's just been confirmed: Rey is Luke's father!

Does finn die in the movie

>Luke cut himself off from the force

By going to the cradle of the Jedi order... (I know you were being facetious, but I wanted to get in before some fuckstick adopted this as an actual argument)

>shilling

The guy is literally giving away major plot points, mongo.

It's not that bad tb h
Sound like the ROTJ soundtrack
Really weird but atleast it's somewhat better than TFA

can't wait till people post luke death screenshots, the memes from han's death were hilarious back here in 2015

>2015
Time really goes by when you shitpost allday

I finished listening to the OST, and honestly, it was pretty bad. I don't understand how this was made by Williams.
>sad anime piano interspersed with rain
>cute, light mmo-tier ambient tunes
>a few darker notes with throat singing because that's of course that's EVIL
>minimal use of choir and strings
Made me think of a Pixar movie or something. So disappointing. I dare say it's worse than TFA. At least Rey's Theme and Torn Apart were okay. This is just so bland. Nothing heroic or inspiring about it. And the fact that the sad bits are so overdone and repetitive make it seem more mopey than emotional.
youtube.com/watch?v=4Sdf3YNCk0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=o--bLEobBFY
What happened...

i wonder how difficult it is for john williams to compose for this derivative contrived mess

williams is an old fuck

Which part is Leia's superman flight?

>ray and luke on ach-toe
>ray asks to force-train and chill
>luke doesnt want to at first but then layla says she needs hi to train ray to hep fight smoke
>while ray is lifting porgs with her telekenesis, kyle shows up with the nights of ron
>luke starts BTFO-ing the knights of ram while ray and kyle fight with lifesavers
>ray gets her right titty cut off by a lifesaver
>kyle kidnaps ray and leaves to take her to snake
>meanwhile, phil and po meet up with ross and go to las vegas
>there they meet admiral purple hair and sicario
>admiral purplehair tells Fin and Poop and Ros to accompany Frankie Four-Fingers to Snuke's star detroiter
> there they find out that ray is being kidnapped by kyle and snuke
>snok tortures ray to find out where the rebel resitance is
>she gives them up and tells snek they are on a crate
>smoke tells the first otter to go the crate
>the fist other gets some sweet AT-AT's and tide fighters n shit and goes full retard on the resistant alliance
>poop, fin, and roose make it to the crate, and hop in these things that look like B wings but they are not b-wings and they kick up all sorts of dirt which just gets everywhere and any stormpoopers in it need extra baby wipes to clean up because crate is like Iraq and there's no hot water in the showers
>ray escapes snake and kyle and visits layla
>layla tells ray to use the farce
>then kyle kills layla
>luke gets all emo about it and dies
>ray gets a robot titty

>They look lmuch more like themselves, and they can now affect reality
Doesn't that break pretty much everything? Why didn't Ben and Yoda use their force ghosts to help Luke against Vader?

Yeah. I don't think he's doing it for the money. Probably doing it because he feels obligated, or maybe he's just signing off on whatever they're coming up with. Honestly, there's better tracks derivative of his older stuff than what he put out now.
Kind of sad in a way. They should've hired some new blood like like Djawadi. That guy has grown a lot in recent years.
I haven't clue.

>instead of absence of the dark side
To be fair that actually makes more sense. You can't balance something with two parts by completely removing one part.

>mfw Mark Hamill realized too late they only wanted to use him and the old cast as empty tools to "legitimize" Disney's purchase of Star Wars in the public eye to print money from forever
>now the tools are being disposed of to get them out of the way to sell new toys

I feel a bit bad for Mark, he sees like a guy with a big heart who loves things he's involved with. I also feel a bit bad for Star Wars fanboys who can't separate the new shit from the originals and someone else making some shitty Star Wars movies will affect their appreciation and enjoyment of it as a whole.

youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g
Right here

>source: my ass

I like how much Mark is clapping about the film

What cinema in wich city, going tomorrow at Kinepolis Brussels

If any of you see the movies I bet you will not watch the last ones. Star Wars universe is dead, and the Mouse(TM) killed it. It's all about $$$ for the new character toys.

can't you read? they are from Belgium

20 years later and this still only makes me think of the Seinfeld finale.

Episode IX is ghost-Qui-Gon and ghost-Obi-Wan's adventures. Main plotline is abandoned.

Surely a better send off for luke would be not totally undermining his character and shitting all over his legacy. Pretty much everything about it is a shit direction to have taken his character, having pull some OP stunt doesn't change that.

It's consistent with the Force Priestess from Clone Wars, who had been around for thousands of years and had gotten to the point where her manifestation was not only solid, but had begun to split into multiple figures representing her emotions.

>yes, unfortunately we need to stop the chemotheraphy as your body will be better off once exactly half of it's cells are cancerous, just like this nigger's opinions.

Are there kyber crystals in that rock Rey trains on like the Lego set revealed? If so, do we see lightsaber making?

the fuck?

Clone Wars was fucking stupid and should never be used to justify further bullshit

Doctors aren't trying to "balance" the cancer you fucking brainlet. They're trying to kill it. Pick a better word next time if you want to accurately communicate your sentiments. There's plenty to choose from.

That sounds pretty good desu

This could all make sense in that being a force ghost is a fluid training that the living and dead Jedi are involved in. It seemed to be a new thing that Qui-Gon stumbled upon with Yoda…Yoda & Obi-Wan used that understanding to practice and solidify their… what… ghostliness(?) with Luke. And so it could follow that Luke could help better understand and strengthen that state of being with all the above ghosts in order to bring this new quasi-tangable level to dead Jedi.

But, here I am worthlessly trying to bring rationale to a Disney space fantasy merchandise line.

lol why didnt force ghost yoda appear in emperors throne room and lightning strike him

If force ghosts can do stuff, why didn’t Yoda just appear and fuck Sheev’s shit up on Death Star II? Why didn’t obi-wan do the same to help Luke on bespin against Vader?

>YinYang Force "balance"
>Force Ghosts can now actually do things

I miss midichlorians.

>If force ghosts can do stuff, why didn’t Yoda just appear and fuck Sheev’s shit up on Death Star II? Why didn’t obi-wan do the same to help Luke on bespin against Vader?
It's because Lucas had control back then, now it's Ms. Kennedy.

veil wasn't thin enough
now that Rey the chonesest one is born you can do more things with the force
but watch out for force zombies that only Rey can defeat

boring lullaby and le big brwwooooom epic bass sound

in RotJ Obiwan's ghost approaches Luke on Dagobah and we see leaves/brush move around. He then sits on a log. He's kind of "there"

should have happened years ago. The Jedi and sith are two cults both thinking they bring balance. Dismantling that notion is a good way for the series to grow. Even KOTOR II wrestled with this notion of duality

>snoke is a fucking nobody

Snoke was only ever going to be two things: an ancient totally-not-Sheev stand in, or a new guy whose minimal role would subvert the more obvious Emporer-2.0 cliche. Lucas spent 6 years making "poetry" with the prequels. We don't need to continue that trash.

>rey is a fucking nobody

Good. Her being a Skywalker, or a Kenobi is retarded.

>Even KOTOR II wrestled with this notion of duality
Which is why it was a shit game. People that think Kreia's on-rails conversation were deep or engaging, or that these were appropriate themes for Star Wars need to kill themselves.

So what is a good "SW" content to you?

TFA

So does Luke's hologram fight? Will he be back to kick ass in 9?

Oh sorry you already answered the second one

>should have happened years ago

It happened years ago you braindead morons. Yoda himself in ep III said the prophecy about the chosen one bringing balance to the force may have been misinterpreted.

>should have happened years ago. The Jedi and sith are two cults both thinking they bring balance

Watch Empire Strikes Back and listen to Yoda instead of sucking dick or whatever you were doing the first time you were watching

The first KotOR was alright. Jolee Bindo did more to undermine the Jedi ideology with some real talk than Kreia did with her endless proselytizing.
Maybe Kreia could've worked too, had she be used differently. But it was clearly a wank job from the start, with her being more of a main character than you were. The whole interaction with Kreia came down to:
>i'm going to choose this one thing so you can tell me how smart i am for thinking exactly like you
or
>i'm going to disagree with you, but then the game is going to make what i seem look stupid and lock me out of making any further replies so you can tell me how retarded i am and insist upon how superior your wisdom is
It was infuriating and condescending as fuck.

In a good way or bad way?

It's not a force ghost you fucking plebians.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_phantom

nice talk Disney employee

Your starting from your conclusion in the sense that you're assuming the Dark Side is just a symmetrical opposite. That wasn't what Lucas intended.

The whole prophecy plot was stupid and unnecessary, though.

I met Mark last year for a photo op and even though it was three of us and we had like a 10 second interaction he took the time to shake each of of our hands and even cracked a few jokes.

We posed for the photo and he said "come in close like we're best buddies."

Really sad to see what they've done with his character. It puts his comments earlier in the year about disagreeing with the direction of the character into context really hard.

I SAY "KI" YOU SAY "NO"
KI
>NO
KI
>NO
KI
>NO
K....I....N.....O WHAT DOES THAT SPELL?
KIIIIIIIIINO!
SHOW MY YA KINO! GIVE ME THE KINO! I WANT THE KINO! YOU WANT THE KINO! WE ALL WANT THE KINO! GIVE US THE KINO!
K I N O
I N O
N O
O

KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KNO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KNO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KNO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KNO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KNO KINO

So luke is dead
Gotcha

Gonna disagree on Rey being a nobody. Her being a Skywalker is largely unneeded, and only would've served to justify why she's so adept with the force.

>and only would've served to justify why she's so adept with the force.

Something for which they now have absolutely no justification.
Remember that even the normalfags found that so ridiculous they started creating countless theories for why she was so powerful...

Luuke

Why would anybody pick the dark side

Oh no, why did i read this, i haven't seen the movie :(

Red sabers