Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong here?

Mark was a chicken, cheep cheep.

This movie proved that almost al people cheat. Why does anyone still date or get married?

The room they were living in was wrong in there, obviously. It had that kind of mood for sex, so Lisa wanted to fuck and Jhonny was constantly on his job, so she fucked Marked and so on.

THE man

She's a lion he never hitter. He did nat.
Oh hai user.

>This movie proved
Seriously, user, I love you and all, but sometimes you need to shut the fuck up.

Denny. Fuck that guy. Chris-R did nothing wrong.

The Room is a major redpill on women tho

No, user. It's the cinematic equivalent of when two trains crash head on. That's why it's so entertaining. Just try to grasp how stupid you look taking life lessons from the room.

>Chris-R did nothing wrong.
Best acted character in the movie. And that wasn't even a professional actor, just a guy they've found.

I DONT HAVE 5 FUCKING MINUTES

Keep your stupid comments in your pocket

Am I the only one who thought Lisa is hot af, perfectly chubby

>t. woman about the hit the wall

Angry that you chose to whore around instead of settling down when you could?

Can't believe /ourguy/ went through so much struggle for an uggo like her, truly proof that women have no real challenges or issues in life other than remembering to breath

dontouchmemotherfacker

She would have looked a lot better 10 pounds lighter. You'd think as an aspiring actress that'd be job one.

..and you take an obvious joke seriously

cheep cheep cheep

>user
greetings and salutations, reddit!

Disaster Artist torrent when?

the persons in the wrong here is all the pr bulshit going on these days on social medias to make you believe you are going to watch the next "ed wood" movie.

>The true nature of women

And you wonder why you're a virgin

Lisa obviously, but also Mark.

Hahahah...

replacement peter

>how can you do this!? you make me sick!

He represented Armenia in the olympics for bobsled or something

this

Absolutely would pollinate. Too bad she wasn't able to turn The Room into a career.