Star Wars reddit spoiler thread

ITT: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.com/threads/star-wars-the-last-jedi-ot-its-time-for-the-jedi-to-end-unmarked-spoilers.10548/page-2#post-2020271
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I just read all of your leaks in this thread and had to refer to the JL one to get acquainted with you. I gotta say— if I were in your shoes, I’d make a list of each screen name that calls you an idiot or says you’re full of shit. Then Saturday morning, I’d copy and paste the phrase “you were saying?” to each of them. Bc I’m petty. And Bc even with daily adulting, I’m still never too busy for an “I told you so.”

woah
peak reddit

What if all these leaks were wrong

>what if disney did a good job
yeah nah

The absolute state of SOY WARS

>it's 2017
the current year never ends

No I mean what if its utterly formulaic and it doesn't have any of these grand meme moments like Superleia or Snoke getting cut in half by an unmoving lightsaber

Then it will be even worse, obviously. Do you really expect Disney make something interesting?

I WANT MY MEME FIX user

Leaks from a few months back genuinely sound better. Anakin Force Ghost and stuff.

what was in the leaks?

Luke dies, Snoke dies, phasma dies like a bitch Leia goes superman

snoke dies? so whos going to be the evil one in IX? does rey atleast go to the dark side?

>bitch lasagna

>help us Kevin Feige you're our only hope

>so whos going to be the evil one in IX?
Kylo. He was the one who killed snoke
>does rey atleast go to the dark side?
No, She is nothing in this movie.

Anyone who says "look chief" is an imbecile

cant decide wether this is good or bad

>Leia goes superman
What does this mean?

>daily adulting

There is estrogen in the water

ship explodes

she uses her force powers to fly in space with superman pose

I look forward to seeing this all over Sup Forums

What baffles me the most is that TLJ confirms Rey being a Mary Sue character. You'd think Disney would want to prevent that to support their diversity gimmick

They copied some plotpoint of Buffy season 8, but without the sex in space part.

Actually, they copied GotG when Shitlord goes in space without a suit and shit.

Wait... they're getting the guy who wrote BvS to write episode 9? And Jew Jew is directing again? What the fuck

Wait... they turned Leia into Susan Richards with force fields and shit?

>hurrr you criticized TFA for being a rehash and now they're doing something different so you have to love it
Goddammit, it has to not be completely retarded as well. I figured people would understand that without needing it to be said.

I still cant fathom that people like this exist. giving everyone a voice on social media was a mistake

What if Kylo isn't a generic big bad in IX but somebody who genuinely wants to bring law and order back to the galaxy and has seen just how retarded and dangerous both sides of the Force are?

A man can dream.

SOULJA BOY TELL EM

>unironically admitting that you are browsing reddit
you have to go back

W-what? This can't be real, r-right?

>discussing reddit larping screenshots
The absolute state of Sup Forums.

I saw the movie. Half of the "leaks" are false.
Leia dies (her ship explodes), she doesn't go Supergirl on us.
Snoke dies, but Kylo isn't the one who kills him and it's implied the Snoke who dies is just a clone or that, at least, Snoke's body isn't his original one and that he was a force ghost for years in the past (him being Darth Plageis is hinted at, but not confirmed).
Luke does a Yoda/Obi-Wan but will be in SW 9 as a force ghost (maybe he'll fight force ghost Snoke? Idk...).
Snoke can kill by touching people (it's not Force Drain, it's Life Drain and it doesn't work like some vampire thing, it just kills people if he touches them long enough. Like a super version of force choke or something. Also, Life/Death powers are a very Plagueis thing to have).

So this is how Disney dies...

Not with a Big Bang Theory Laughter Apocalypse, but with an average ordinary bland whimper.

Is Yoda in the movie? What about Obi and Anakin?

>(him being Darth Plageis is hinted at, but not confirmed
Know you're bullshitting since they already confirmed he's not Sith.

tl;dr

give me the quick rundown

The porgs... man, what the fuck is Disney doing? I didn't expect that twist with them. How will they sell toys of them now? I'm not buying that shit to kids. Hey, nephew, here's a nice toy of the little fuckers who fucking killed Chewie and ate his corpse!

Only Yoda's voice.
They lied? He's just IMPLIED as being Plagueis anyway. They don't use the name, but all the pieces fit. He even says he was close to the Emperor and was betrayed by him.

Is broom boi real?

Is Rey's training rock filled with kyber crystal?

I have no idea what you're talking about, so... no?
Luke doesn't get killed btw, he just becomes one with the Force, but wihtout having to be murdered like Obi or die or old age like Yoda.

They aren't:
resetera.com/threads/star-wars-the-last-jedi-ot-its-time-for-the-jedi-to-end-unmarked-spoilers.10548/page-2#post-2020271

Yeah I'm gonna call bullshit on that

>Rey and Kylo are suddenly connected through the force
Holy fuck they're bro and sis, except this time without the incest

Can't be real, please tell me it isn't.

>no more possibility of kylo redemption arc
>no more possibility of rey turning to the dark side twist arc
>no more interesting luke arc
GOD. DAMNIT. ALL.

Its too stupid to be fake, no one would unironically come out with that

If you were a hardcore day 1 star wars fan. I dont know how you could read any of that and not only be optimistic about the franchise but excited too see empire part 2 redux. It sounds like the most boring sterile and safe movie you could make. It just sounds boring.

The visual dictionary flat out states he is not a sith, do some research before lying.

We have to ensure that these nu-males never discover/tv/.

Lmao wtf

>snoke just fucking dies

Am I wrong for thinking people like this should be savagely beaten

someone explain superman leia to me

>resetera
I wish they all went blind too

Its true she was wearing short sleeves too and her hair was blowing as if by wind. Also shes hinted on being romantically interested in a guy much younger than her cucking solo even more

This isn't really all that different from the autists you see daily on this board.

You watched the trailer that made it seem like she dies right?
Well Kylo doesn't fire at her ship, but the rest of his squadron does.
The ship explodes and she goes out into the vaccum of space.
Then as she is freezing to death she does the Superman pose but unironically, and with the power of the force(tm) she doesn't die

kek
that actually makes me want to see the movie

>cutesy creatures
>fated rivals that are reincarnated yin and yang
>magic tree that's the source of power
>teleportation and shadow projection

Holy shit they ripped off fucking Naruto of all things

So who other than reylo/kylo stans are going to be happy with this? Because this sounds like Rian wrote a fanfiction of his self insert ben solo and made everybody else look like shit to hype him up. Kinda like what happened in Maleficent.

You can't even blame it on the sjw, since Rey becomes a tool for Kylo's development and Finn/Rose/etc are all sidelined.

>"good thing i bailed out on disney after rouge one"
>it's literally the most recent disney movie

>daily adulting
Definitely written by condescending roastie

I could handle it until daily adulting, what the fuck

>You don't go around killing people. It's not nice. You're a product from the 80s!

This site is beyond infested after the Fappening and the election.
One example is how screencaps have become more reddit, full of reaction images and other useless shit. Or the prevalence of 'reply to x' cancer.

>no Knights of Ren at all
>but we get more Phasma
What the fuck were they thinkin

The black stable boy is the force future

and that kids name? Dindu Windu.

Lol...

Incoming soyboy huffpost tweets about how emotional they were seeing Carrie Fisher... calling it now a "feminist Jesus" is what they will write.

100% Rotten Tomatoes score incoming.

And people said George Lucas didn't understand his own franchise anymore lel

>hype up snoke to be incredibly powerful and evil
>doesn't fucking do anything
>have kylo ren kill him off without effort to show how powerful he is, but it doesn't fucking matter because snoke doesnt fucking do anything
starting to miss lucas

This movie is going to show TFA as a hollow, pointless waste of time to all but the most blind fanboys.

Wouldn't laugh at anyone if you can't spell rogue.

Im still watching it. Looks fun

>Rey becomes a tool for Kylo's development and Finn/Rose/etc are all sidelined
good

>they knew their problems even at writing level, but just went on with it

The bad guys are called 'The Supremacy'

Really?

>Rouge one

falls from horse and ends paralytic

Where is this from?

This can't be real
If this happens I'm walking out of the theater tomorrow

I'm going to see it tommorow, should I shout "Luke dies" ?

Luke and Snoke die*

Rules 1 and 2 you fucking newfags

People haven't followed rules 1 and 2 for a long time now

>Luke dying as a complete failure
>Superman Leia
>Snoke dying like a retard
>EVERY single thing accomplished in the OT is reversed
STAR WARS IS DEAD

Rian Johnson, Man of the Century, defeating feminist propaganda since 1973.

>first few lines
>R2 convinces Luke to train Rey

HA! fucking hell Star Wars is such shit. The original Indiana jones trilogy has always been better than the Star Wars OT. Fucking nerds.

>Sup Forums has to get their spoilers from reddit
so much for being superior to them

ROTJ story conference, from pic related.

Give me a second, and I will post those pages.

>daily adulting

But who's the Force Ghost with the Most?

I genuinely hope you enjoy it, user. Have fun.