Jon Hamm reportedly 'gunning hard' to replace Ben Affleck as Batman

>Jon Hamm reportedly 'gunning hard' to replace Ben Affleck as Batman

telegraph.co.uk/films/2017/12/11/jon-hamm-reportedly-gunning-hard-replace-ben-affleck-batman/

Attaboy
If John Hamm appears with a hard reset to the cinematic universe then we may have a capegold standard on our hands.

He would be fucking perfect for Batman. A lot better than Assflack. Jon Hamm at least has charisma.

He should have been Thomas.

>replacing one drug addicted philanderer with another
lmao just lmao

They should just start over

We need young Batman, not retired Bats. That shit would only work Logan style (actor who spent a long time in the role having a gritty finale)

Not a bad choice

YOURE ALL TOO OLD

They should just abandon it completely then revisit in 15 years after people are tried of marvel

He took a dump on capekino when he thought he's gonna have a great career with tons of great roles after Mad Men ends.

who is this

mad men

too old

He's just too fucking old though.

This is strange to me, because he's gone on record as saying he's turned down superhero franchises because the material and longevity of the contract didn't appeal to him. What happened to make him want to jump onto a sinking ship like the DCEU? Did the roles dry up already?

He'd be a fucking great Batman.

Hamm looks more like the son of Jeffrey Dean Morgan than Affleck desu

He is actually too young for Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, and that is pretty much the best Batman source material, so...

Hahaha yeah they are going to replace an old actor with an even older actor who is an even worse actor
And has never been in great shape
And said before he'd never do CapeShit
What a meme clickbait

Jon Hamm would've made a great punisher desu

I can see him as Batman. He even has the edge needed to play Bruce.

Just a few years ago he was saying he would never dirty his career with capeshit and the low quality movies they are. Guess he wants a new house or something. Real shame.

He realized it would be easy money. You get a big paycheck with a little amount of work as almost everything will be CGI. Only easier job would be voice acting.

hamm is the best fight me faggots

Probably wants to get locked into a long term role before the hair completely falls out.

A challenger appears.

Nah. Would watch him as Dickbats thoug.

Why should I want Balin son of Dwalin to play batman

Interesting considering his comments about doing capeshit

I'd be OK with this as long as it was a complete reboot. He's older but that's fine. I'd really like to see a couple of tuned down batman movies, less about fighting aliens/global apocalypse and more character focused.

He'd unironically work as Robin, but not Batman.

I'm straight but I'd let him fuck my face I think

>JDM as Batman in Flashpoint
mein dick

Who the fuck ever thought Batman was supposed to be young? In the comics he's mid to late 30s and mid 40s. We rarely ever see him in his 20s, which is also when he was less skilled.

He's not too old but he's too bald

He's almost 40. He might have boyish charm still but his looks are definitely starting to go, no way he'd be a good Robin.

Batman is 34, Hamm is like 50.

He realized he wasn't going to get any roles.

one year older than Affleck

Hamm can go ham on my anus

He should be Bond.

Has the looks, and isn't a fat slob. He's a good replacement

Hamm is 46, Affleck is 45

Batman is mid 30s when Dick stops being Robin and becomes Nightwing. Current Batman, the one who worked with Damien as Robin is in his mid to late 40s if not 50s (in Flashpoint I'm almost certain Batman is at least 50)
Hamm is 46, so it works.

I thing JDM would be a good Batman himself.

i did the math on this several years ago. before the flashpoint reboot, during morrison's batman rip bruce should be around 47-49 with dick being in his mid to late 30s when he assumes the mantle of batman with damian as his sidekick.

I like

This is like when people thought BatClooney was a good idea

Saw it already with Clooney, please leave.

BATman more like BALDman

Clooney acting wasn't the problem at all with those movies.

I want this but I don't want it in the current DC universe.

Bring Nolan back already

It wasnt a strong point each either.
Clooney is just there being Clooney. Like everything else hrs been in.

>replace unstable alcoholic with another unstable alcoholic

What could possibly go wrong?

>it needs to be like this other thing for it to be good
it's like you capefags were born without imagination.

Pedoclown is right.

Is Mad Men worth watching?

>Jon Hamm reportedly 'gunning hard' to replace his hair

I hate this meme

yes

>superman and batman having a bald-off

wow a must see event

if you like really boring stuff, yeah it is

Just get Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill to play retired versions of Batman and Joker already.

Failing that, make a full blown horror movie based around Scarecrow.

In a perfect world we would have gotten Flashpoint movie with Jon Hamm as Thomas Wayne / Batman

>Failing that, make a full blown horror movie based around Scarecrow.
played by robert englund

it was a joke dumbass because of tim curry being old as fuck when he played pennywise

well hello beautiful

Please just thinking of him uttering lines as Batman makes me laugh

Even actors know there is a huge difference between playing a MCU character and Batman.

His nose is too weird for the cowl.