Deathstroke

Could you imagine if he talked like this in the 2003 cartoon?

Shitty Deadpool ripoff.

delete this you fuck

No.

The things we say for (you)s. Sometimes I think Sup Forums attracts people with Histrionic personality disorders or just old fag lazy trolls.

I didn't really pay attention to the thread title and was 100% sure it WAS Deadpool.

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>(you)

>wanting even more Deadpool

Pretty sure Deathstroke is only portrayed as a complete monster in the Teen Titans animated series because they wanted a sufficently terrifying big bad.

Let a fucker quip.

He's pretty damn cold in most other stuff too.

I was enjoying him so much until he went off on Damian ruining his plan to rule the League of Shadows and suddenly Son of Batman came rushing back and oh god the pain make it stop.

Guy who can beat up batman and is willing to kill for money is pretty scary in my book, I tell you what. I mean, unless you have like super powers or something.

He's far worse in many comic runs than his cartoon version

Only BECAUSE of the cartoon.

You must have forgotten that the 90s were a thing
Unless you really think megalomaniac is more monstrous than unfeeling murderer

he was a pedophile and a mass murderer WAY before the cartoon

he may not have talked like that, but he was evil and creepy enough

It does. Why, tho? I feel like we need to conduct a study.

It's not like the actual line was in any way out of character. The delivery so uninflected and devoid of mirth that it felt like he musing aloud about his lunch plans rather than taunting them.
At that point his only interest in them at that point was in them becoming numbers in his bank account. I don't know about y'all, but I think that's some impressive sociopathic detachment

not really. Anonymous shitposting is just contagious. Would you say the same shit if you had a name and rep to regard?

>unless you have like super powers or something.

Even then, he's pretty scary.

This will never not be stupid

only for autistic power level loving flashfags.

>quicker where it counts
Such a stupid fucking line

Killing someone is hard work
I know if I had to do it, I'd be hungry for waffles too

Deathstrokefags do eat up any shit that makes their fuccboi look impressive.

Amazing really, authors must go out of their way to make everyone else retarded in order for Slade to look good.

I can only imagine the touchy feely that Slade did while he had Terra as an apprentice

that is such horse shit lmfao

Nah, that's just a fun scene. No one mentally sound past the age of 14 cares about powerlevels.

>asshurt Flashfags

>NOT MUH

2003 cartoon was dogshit, accept it.

I just love that scene because it makes you power level tards sperg out.

This isn't about powerlevels though. It's about logic. A man who moves at the fucking speed of light would also perceive shit at the speed of light. Deathstroke moving his sword into position should have been completely obvious.

>thinks this is acceptable
Did you also like the part where he got microscopic vision and managed to tag the Atom with a laser pointer? Or the part where Green Lantern tried to PUNCH him with his ring hand? Did you also conveniently ignore the part where Deathstroke, master tactician and strategist, got blindsided because he just ignored Green Arrow after his arrows got broken?

That assumes that Flash is smarter than Slade.

this
Identity Crisis triggers Sup Forums so much, it's hilarious.
I love the book myself tho.

It's not about being smarter. It's about using your damn eyes.
Imagination, just for a moment, that someone was trying to stab you in slow motion.

Idk mate, I think the whole thing implies that Slade just thinks ahead.
Just because Wally COULD see it, doesn't mean that what he focused on.

And besides, he's just moving faster. Time isn't in slomo for him.

Dammit, I have to take the bait

>all these people taking the bait

kek

>Time isn't in slomo for him.
It is. Flashes have on multiple occasions been shown to perceive things as fast as they can move. Which means anyone not moving as fast as they are DO appear in slow motion.

>Time isn't in slomo for him.
Fuck off, yes it is. Wally perceives minutes as hours, he would have to walk right onto the blade out of his own free will to get stabbed like that. Like he'd need to intentionally do it.

>implying that doesn't depend on the writer

Either way, I get what Meltzer is going for, I think it works and makes for a fun scene, and when I first found Sup Forums and found out you guys hated IC I knew I was in bad company.

Dick would know

see

>I'm in bad company if people realize how fucking retarded something that I like is and point it out
I hear tumblr is more suited to people like yourself.

It's not fucking retarded tho. You're just obsessed with powerlevels.

DiDio would be ashamed of you.

IM FINNA KICK YOUR ASS

No, you fucking retarded ass, power levelfaggots that don't read comics. The instances where he enters that state are rare. He does not always perceive time in slowmo, that would actually be pretty fucked up for him to deal with.

All I can think about there anymore is the Zone animation.

use your head buddy, If his perception wasn't sped up when he's using his powers than the flash would be a smear on a wall.

Nothing wrong with a man who likes to hold his Dick