The Walking Dead comics are introducing the government. Will the show make it this far?

The Walking Dead comics are introducing the government. Will the show make it this far?

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/10/walking-dead-recap-season-8-episode-2-whisperers-hints-easter-eggs
youtube.com/watch?v=RAWuwY4WCDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HER TURN

Makes sense order would eventually be restored but it'll probably be dumb anyways

As for your question, show is seriously falling apart so I'd be amazed if they got that far

>the government collapsed because it couldn't deal with zombies despite having tanks and any kind of weapon imaginable
>a rag tag group of people are doing just fine, in fact they are doing so fine the zombies aren't even a threat
What did they mean by this?

Why would the military wear fucking bright white and orange uniforms
Do they want to be target practice?

Good idea, they should have done this ages ago desu. One of the most interesting parts was when they were in the CDC etc. The show won't make it this far though it's fucking shit

VOX POPULI
TRULY THE GOLDEN OF AMERICA SHALL NOW BEGIN

same reason cops wear blue instead of urban camo or whatever, recognizability so people know not to fuck with you

The helicopter a few episodes ago was possibly them. Even though they live in Ohio they probably still wanted to poke their head into DC.

Hopefully they just skip the whisperers shit.

It was the trash people. They have a massive helipad visible in all the wide shots of the junkyard.

Haven't picked up the comics for so long, and I mostly enjoyed them, but god fucking damnit this fucking guy that draws them has one of the worst samefaces problem I've ever seen.

>Implying that the commonwealth isn’t going to get BTFO because Rick throws a temper tantrum about not being in charge anymore
>Implying newly forgiven by Maggie, officially good guy Negan isn’t going to solo the whole thing to make Rick love him and let him back into the communities

C’mon now

How will the government deal with Rosita?

Come on dude you know it probably wasn't the heapsters otherwise we'd know.

Do they have a pistol on both hips, or did she pick a lefty and righty for symmetry?

You seem obsessed.

I'm pretty sure she got her head cut off and put on a spike already.

It was the heapsters. It’s obvious. They’re not going to tease anything like that this early. Gimple doesn’t write like that. The wolves being alluded to happened within a few episodes of them appearing. The helicopter is going to show up in a scene there on the helipad next half of the season.

Cops have blue uniforms because their oroginal ubiforms were military surplus uniforms, they kept the tradition of having them be blue

walking dead comics have been complete garbage since they set up their safe towns. Dropped it after negan escaped and killed the whisperer woman.

But the trash people went with Rick to fight the saviors based on a photograph.

If they had a copter, wouldn't you think they would use it to scout the place out, or confirm, or fucking anything useful?

What if that's Mommy Madison?

>hate the show but hear good things about the comics
>start reading them online
>first volume contains the image of Glenn's eyeball popping out
>literally spoiled it around the same time he was introduced

what the actual fuck

The helicopter was out scouting while Rick was there at the junkyard. The trash people turn AGAIN after hearing how fucked Rick’s group is from the scout.

Negan and Simon roll up on the trash people and massacres them pretty early next half of the season though.

D E P O R T

They turned on Rick because when they showed up to the sanctuary it didn't look like the photo

they ran away when shots were fired. They would have known the situation changed if they had...I dunno...a helicopter

That was headed in the opposite direction from sanctuary. I mean you can argue your headcanon theories all you want, it’s already confirmed what happens.

any sensible person carries two guns

I don't think you understand. Pay close attention, I'll even greentext. I'm not making theories, I'm throwing hypothetical to show how stupid you're being

>have possession of a helicopter
>don't use it to scout out a location you're about to attack

The exact reason I stopped drawing when I was in high school

Are you me?

I haven’t picked them up since that one as well

>Female president

The comic industry really littered with soyboys, isn't it?

Why is this season such a god damn mess

I don't know where anyone is, I don't know what they're doing, I don't know why they're doing it

RIP in pacman Carl "he never scored"

What do you guys think about the theory Carl was bitten by a Whisperer? Apparently Carol and Kang came across a zombie with chunks of it missing, implying Whisperers nearby.

I could see them pulling this shit, like with Glen under the dumpster

Will Negan brutally murder her and become president? Is Negan even still alive, I haven't read it in a long time?

>he can't fathom his country having a good female leader
lmao only 500 years behind UK, pal.

>Apparently Carol and Kang came across a zombie with chunks of it missing, implying Whisperers nearby.
Those zombies had chemical burns. They're from that area Shiva dies. Whisperers don't bite people, ya silly bitch. They use giant knives.

Kek she looks like my governor who is infamous for cucking her husband by sucking a state troopers dick.

>vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/10/walking-dead-recap-season-8-episode-2-whisperers-hints-easter-eggs

Well I guess I fell for fake news

It's fucking dumb. The Whisperers don't bite people, they stab them.

This season was awful, I'm hoping they've saved the budget for after the season break because NOTHING HAPPENED

Maybe they were LARPing

Are they ever going to actually do anything with the chemical spill? They've featured melty zombies a few times and had characters draw attention to them, and the opening credits have a good few chemical-related pictures in the montage. I think it would be cool to have something other than zombies or other people to worry about.

I'm so happy Carl is fucking dead. Hopefully they'll take his salary and give it to JDM.

They could do some cool stuff. But they won't

Make it so that chemical zombies expell nasty fart gas when they're shot or stabbed, so you keep your distance instead of easily killing them like the rest. The zombies are so little thread that people just casually insert knives into them like theyre cutting bread.

>a group even more autistic then the cabbage patch kids
Please no.

And get this, they will only speak in Whispers. Which are also riddles.

Just imagine shots of barefoot people running around and whispering like the Others in L O S T

I'm convinced the only reason TWD is profitable is that it's made so cheaply.

What if the Gas gave them additional strength boost like running and strength

Guys

What if...what if

Carl asked Siddiq to bite him, for some kind of plan involving tricking Negan or making Rick turn back to the side of good

Fuck off Gimple.

nah senpai there are autistic videos showing when exactly Carl got ZOMBIED

uhhhh does this look cheap to you?

>post apocalypse
>put a women in charge
HA

Link please

Also wasn't it quite a while after that adventure with Muhammed? Sometimes the script says zombies turn within minutes, but I guess it takes hours if it's a main character?

Agreed. Kirkman did them so lazily. It made 0 sense how 2 guys without any tools managed to coral a 10k megaherd all the way to Alexandria. The Whisperers were spooky for 1 issue then the rest was shit. Also makes no sense how Alpha managed to kill all those people and put their heads on spikes.

Hahah holy shit, as I'm reading an article they came up with the same asspull I did

>Carl wanted to shake his father up and try and stop the bloodshed. We all know Rick would do anything for Carl. What about agreeing to his “dying” son to do whatever Carl wants to create a new world after Negan is defeated?

>He could get Saddiq to bite him to leave the tell-tale marks but obviously not leave the Walker virus.

youtube.com/watch?v=RAWuwY4WCDU

>not posting the webm

they literally had a deer shot in the season where the budget was practically nothing and they spent most of the time on a farm.
how can it be this bad years later and more financially stable?

>biting through the shirt but it's not torn
>enough to break the skin underneath but not enough to rip the shirt

??????

Man they really did not handle this whole non-linear narrative thing well at all

So did Carl go to give food to the indian man AFTER Negan had torched Alexandria?

Let me guess... the new government is evil and the "heroes" end up killing them all. The Walking Dead is incapable of doing anything new.

I'm not American you faggot. Australia has had a female PM before and she got in by backstabbing her cabinet leader and then being removed from office early due to a no confidence vote.

Women are so strong!

Fabric stretches more than skin

But biting him through fabric wouldn't be enough to make bloody bite marks. For the skin to tear and bleed, it needs the teeth directly on it, not a soft material that blocks the gnashing of the teeth

MAN LOOK AT THIS SHIT

OH NONONONO

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Damn I might pick up this trash again

Who is this little guy? What is the Walking Dead trying to tell us

>Rick's gang has to fight The Governor, who has twice as many men and guns as Rick
>Rick's gang has to fight Negan, who has 10 times as many men and gunsas Rick
>Rick's gang has to fight the Enclave, who have 1,000 times as many men and guns as Rick
What will be his next challenge?

The government didn't collapse because it couldn't deal with zombies, it collapsed because of the Cobalt Protocol, which ordered the Army to execute the entire population of the United States to prevent them from turning into zombies

*sniff*
HOW U GON SURVIVE RICK
CHOO THINK THANGS GON B THE SAME AGAIN
*rubs head*
WEZ GON MAKE MURICA GREAT AGAIN RECK

>What will be his next challenge?

>Rick's gang has to fight intelligent Walkers, who have 1.000.000.000 times as many men as Rick

>Rick's gang escape into space and have to fight alien invaders who have 1.000.000.000.000.000 times as many men as Rick

>Ayy lmaos get infected
>many years later the whole universe is dead

GG Rick

>its just Marvel Zombies by the end

And then

I'm guessing we are entering the final stretch of the comic then, there isn't much you can do in an apocalypse scenario after the government arc