Looks like kino is back in the menu boys

Looks like kino is back in the menu boys

Dunkirk is overrated.

Get Baby Driver, Wind River, and Atomic Blonde the fuck out of there. Especially Baby Driver, that piece of shit.

>Looks like kino is back in the menu boys

replace baby drivere and alien with these

Wind River is one of the better films there.

>Flavour of the week plebshit
>kino

It's really not. Taylor Sheridan is a hack.

>Alien Covenant
>Atomic Blonde
>Baby Driver
>Good Time

no no no no no

So what's the best movie of 2017 then?

Not really, it's actually a decent character driven film with actual complex themes and narrative. Putting it on the same list as fucking Dunkirk is absurd.

>actual complex themes and narrative.
It's an episode of Justified or Longmire stretched to feature length with slightly better production values. There is nothing about Wind River which is noteworthy.

Show me a single aggregate site where Wind River outperforms Dunkirk

>episode of Justified
b-b-b-but I love Justified Mr Railing Gibbons

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri is my personal fave but the main contenders for best pic right now are obvious: Call Me By Your Name, The Florida Project, The Post, Lady Bird, The Shape of Water, I Tonya, and possibly Get Out.

I do too. Why do I need a movie that apes its style with Jeremy Renner making stupid pouty faces?

lel, by this logic fucking cape tier shit is ground breaking cinema.

I, Tonya and Get Out aren't getting noms. Three Billboards definitely will.

Fairly sure capeshit doesn't get above an 8 at best, and my point about wind river stands

Only seen Killing of a sacred deer out of those ones and didn't like it as much as his other films but it was still good.
I'd recommend pic related as good 2017 kino.

I'd agree but they're both definitely contenders. Lady Bird will probably win it tho, which is a shame and I say that as someone who actually really enjoyed the film. TBOEM, CMBYN, The Post, etc are just much better imo.

Is Shotcaller any good?

>Baby Driver worse than Atomic Blonde
Are you retarded?

Wonder Woman is on 92% and it's horribly overrated. Dunkirk has some decent production and cinematography but that's it. It's the same tired old war story. There is absolutely nothing noteworthy about it. At least Wind River is somewhat daring.

Has anyone seen this? Give me a quick rundown on if its worth it.

Ladybird will not win anything besides Best Original Screenplay and maybe Best Supporting Actress. As it stands, the Best Picture nominees will be:

Three Billboards
Ladybird
Dunkirk
Blade Runner 2049
Call Me By Your Name
The Shape of Water
The Florida Project
Wonderstruck or Darkest Hour for dark horse contenders.

Why the fuck is alien covenant on there? The rest are decent-good or I haven't seen them but alien covenant had literally zero redeeming qualities.

Where is Call me By Your Name?

They're both fucking garbage any way you rank them

>dumbkirk
>atomic blonde
>baby driver

You should kill yourself OP

avatar posting is against the rules

You don't think Saoirse Ronan is in with a change for best actress? Regardless, I'd still say Lady Bird will, at the very least, be nominated for best pic, even if it doesn't win.

>Blade Runner
>Dunkirk

Meh, blockbusters tend not to do that well at the Oscars.

its kino. Don't read anything about it, just watch it blind.

dis is da faggoot da dinks his da bourd pulic, sthap oor i vvill shuut

>Atomic Blonde
>Alien: Covenant
Just... why? I'm sure there are better films this year that are more deserving than some on the list, but those 2 obviously don't belong

teared up a few times, great movie

thanks senpai, i like going in blind. looking forward to it.

aw shit, im ready for the tears, thanks senpai

Finding Frances

Three Billboards or Call Me By Your Name.

Dunkirk absolutely will get a Best Picture nod. Maybe not BR though. Scifi is not loved by the Academy, but war films are.

>look ma i posted it again

what you faggots have against Atomic Blonde?
Theron isnt a Mary Sue, scenario is not cliché, split Berlin never ever appeared in holywood flick, action scenes are great. beatss similar shotemups like John Flick

>what you faggots have against Atomic Blonde?
It sucks?

wew thanks for that exhausting critism

What am I supposed to say to someone that thinks "HURRR IT'S BETTER THAN JOHN DICK" is appropriate enough. Shoot-em-up punchy kicky action movies are for brainless idiots who want to forget how mundane their lives are. John Wick, Atomic Blonde, Baby Driver, Kingsman, any and all capeshit. Nobody worth their weight in water actually pays attention to these movies with anything but scorn.

this

You have the same taste I would have had at 18.

he did it again, its becoming a copypasta, absolute madman

Justified was great though

hit me with ur 2017 picks goi

1. Song to Song
2. The Lost City of Z
3. Good Time
4. Ladybird
5. On the Beach At Night Alone
6. mother!
7. Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
8. Logan Lucky
9. The Meyerowitz Stories: New and Revisited
10. Blade Runner: 2049

Honorable mentions:
Brawl in Cell Block 99
Okja
The Snowman

Need to see:
The Killing of a Sacred Deer
Happy End
Phantom Thread
The Florida Project
The Square
The Shape of Water
Columbus
Thelma

Overrated garbage that oes not belong in any top 10 list:
Dunkirk
Baby Driver
Wind River
Any and all capeshit.

so many based movies
kino ftw

no

That's middle brow as fuck.

1) Well faggot i have news for you. STOP PICKING THE ROTTEN TOMATOES TOP RATED MOVIES

2) I doubt if you've seen any of these shit anyway

1) I don't look at Rotten Tomatoes; I watch what I am interested in.

2) Why even say something like that? None of those movies I listed are obscure, they are major releases and have been out for months.

Can I get some more obscure movie recommendations. This has been a good year for obscure movies tbhdesu.

Okja was horseshit. His worst fucking film.

dude ur list is a copy pasta mainstrean BS from somewhere
I asked ur 9 picks as of OP and ur talking bout honorable mentions/need to see and other BS
But here is the thing. U didnt mention the "Call me by your name" movie cause ur afraid not to be listed as a faggot redditor.Agree.
UR JUST A FUCKING REDDITOR

Honorable mention the Snowman TOP KEK

>U didnt mention the "Call me by your name" movie cause ur afraid not to be listed as a faggot redditor
No, you tawt, I didn't mention Call Me a Faggot because I am not interested in fag movies period point blank. My list is the movies I saw this year that I liked, kid. Sorry I don't have time for shithouse horror movies like Hounds of Love or Raw.

Bong Joon Ho is a terrible director. Memories of Murder is his only good movie and it was a fluke.
The Host = capeshit sensibilities, thin characters, terrible special effects

Snowpiercer = Decent premise, performances are okay, totally falls apart in the third act, ending is limp.

Mother = Retarded as a mystery, characters act in a contrived manner to create tension, tries to be realistic but is actually quite implausible. Twist is nonsense and so is the ending.

Barking Dogs Never Bite = Juvenile, edgy trash. it's his first movie so it has all of his problems exemplified tenfold.

Okja = Not quite terrible as the rest but still quite messy. Ending was nonsense. But maybe he's learning.

so you saw it?

>He copy pasta a list from somewhere and the only movie he cut was the Call me by your name cause this is a faggot movie and it might hurt his feelings hahahahahah

>He copy pasta a list from somewhere
I absolutely did not. But you can believe it if it really makes you feel better. I know how upsetting it must be that people watch movies that are major releases and also critically acclaimed.

It's been a good year, but the best movie of 2017 wasn't even released at all.

>I know how upsetting it must be that people watch movies that are major releases and also critically acclaimed.

HAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS A KINO THREAD IDIOT....BYE

did you even watch half the movies I listed? You must be a little proud that I recognized Good Time and mother! as decent movies.

>I hate fun, but like to sleep in theaters: the post

I shudder to think of what your taste is like.

Is that what you told your boyfriend as you took his flaccid cock in your mouth?

Cope with your shit taste boy.

>ALL ACTION FILMS ARE STUPID
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

9 times out of 10 they are.

I agree, but that's true for almost every genre

Implying mother and Alien Covenant are good movies