Jiro Dreams of Servitude

What the fuck, Jiro? Why would you do this? Literally forcing his son to make sushi for the rest of his life. I know he had to escape the bombs when he was a kid, but have a little compassion. Jesus Christ. What an asshole.

Putting fish on rice is high art, OP. Not just anyone can do it.

japs are insane. more news at eleven.

>go to the market once a week
>slice some eaw fish and put it over a ball of rice
>get paid a fortune

he is far from being a shit father

Call me a faggot but at one point you reach diminishing returns with stuff like food.
I have no doubt that his sushi is better than the stuff you get at a gas station but I think you'd get sushi as good as his for a lower price.

There is 0 information on the internet about Gyro's wife or his sons wives. I want to know how they feel.

Son if you buy some fish and put it on rice you can make 10k a day.
FUCK YOU FATHER

Doritos >Ramen >Sushi

Jiroposting is the most forced meme I've seen.

Jiro... the master of us all... the greatest sushi chef to ever live. I would uncover my head and kneel before this tomb.

>gyro

Arigato... Jiro...

Really? Not "yag sneedro 4 u xD"?

>mfw even the Greekshits have better food than Japs

I'd sell the restaurant after the old turtle died desu.

>tfw the best pie maker in town died recently and his son did just that

Making a decent burger is more difficult than the shit Jiro does.

>good bread
>fresh toppings
>the right kind of beef
>high quality 80/20 beef at a minimum (before you even start talking about doing patties with brisket or other ingredients)
>seasoning the beef
>what sort of condiments to have

Then you actually have to cook the thing.

vs

>plain rice and fish thatll be 8000000000000 yen fuck face

Nope, Sneed is literally one 15 year old faggot spamming his retarded meme

It's an east asian culture thing. every family expects the oldest son to take over the family business \ take care of the family as an adult

not abnormal to them, but bizarre to the heads of special snowflakes in the west

It's because the fish is pricey as fuck in Japan and things aren't like they used to be. Jiro mentions this in the document. The prices for good fish keep going up constantly because sushi has become such a meme food and Japan has such a massive population.

You're basically just paying for the fish, not for a meal.

>Stavros dreams of Gyro

And the less popular,
>Stavros nightmares about austerity

I'm really jealous of American pies

>reads like somebody who likes to add shit to their grilled cheese other than bread, butter and cheese
it's called a melt, you pretentious fuck

Not a bad gig for the son if Jiro can actually build up the name of the restaurant and not just his own.

ok these are getting hysterical now

holy fuck lmao

heh. "eleven"

amerimutt is the gift that keeps on giving, really best thing to ever come out of Sup Forums since alberto barbosa

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

>an average chef knows how to cook
>a great chef knows not to

is this really true?

I love amerimutt

KEK

I hope Sup Forums realizes that Americans are laughing their asses off at these instead of getting bootyblasted like they want us to. This is fucking amazing

ITT americans make fun of a healthy seafood while they eat their mutated chicken in kfc and steroided burgers from mcdonalds

sane americans know it's just banter, the retards at Sup Forums get really mad and usually delete all amerimutt threads pretty quickly

gb2 to the rice fields takashi

welcome to the rice fields motherfucker

It's still a business. You get yourself the most comfortable chair while others get fuck all.

MUH FISH ON RICE

two nukes were not enough