/trek/ General: Thirsty Archer edition

So I’m finally slogging through ENT, does this dude ever get laid?

Not that I remember, but that hillbilly engineer does.

u would. all of them

what kind of name is Nana Visitor, anyway? wtf?

Perfect name for a care home assistant

but she isn't that. she's a whiny bitch

He probably had sex with the captain of the Columbia.

No but ODO FUCKS, AM I RIGHT?

I'll fucking fight you

He makes out with some old bitch on a mountain

bring it

THE WARP EFFECT IS WRONG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EVERYTHING ABOUT STD IS HORRIBLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>VERYTHING ABOUT STD IS HORRIBLE

not everything...

This. When they're climbing in the mountains.

I really don't get the Prophets. They're supposed to be nonlinear, they don't really distinguish between the past and the future, but how are they convinced of things? Like in "Prophet Motive," Quark talks about things that might happen if they don't return Zek to normal, but wouldn't "what might happen" to Quark be "what's always happened" to the Prophets? And in "Sacrifice of Angels" they tell Sisko they don't want him to die, but, hasn't that whole scenario already happened to them?

Well, the prophets arent constrained by linear time. that doesn't mean they can't understand the concept.

No, that's fine, but why do they have arguments with linear time people, where the linear time people convince them of things? They should already know where it's all going, so they should just already do whatever's needed to get the plot along, and they should be totally intransigent about it.

that's above my paygrade, user.

got a boob pic?

I think the writers got confused as to wether being nonlinear meant "They can see the future and the past" (determination) and "They can see all possible futures and chances of future X occuring" (free will) and then just gave up and did whatever suited the story.

Why are you doing this to yourself?

get fucked, ENT is based

Considering there had already been a few episodes about the distant future ("A Matter of Time" and "Future's End" come to mind) it's pretty clear how they feel about that overall.

at least he's brave enough to ask questions

(Pretend there’s that fused picture of dukat and that one chick here)

ATTENTION BAJORAN SEXUAL ORGANS

this is one of those make up effects that are so bad they directly short-circuit my suspension of disbelief and terrify the shit ouf of me

Would you?

Attention Commander Organs, tell me about your sexual Riker

it takes archer 4 years to get laid

He's actually the only decent thing about STD

>tfw every sixteen hours you turn into a liquid and need your bucket

His mirror self fucks Sato silly

Cadet MILKIES

i love her

Dat feel when your half way through season 7 of DS9. The best series is almost over :(

>chick

Captain, I'm resigning my commission!

Captain, requesting permission to resume my station.

That’s ok, because we’re totally not a military!

Michael Dorn has the most appearances in Star Trek ever

Thank you sir.
Requesting to take an extended leave of absence next week so I may kill the heads of state.

And Frakes is one of the only actors to appear in every series from TNG on (excluding STD of course -- we'll see if he shows up later on, and even then he directed an episode so he's been involved)