Ramses...you must let my people go so we can enslave the Canaanites

Ramses...you must let my people go so we can enslave the Canaanites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7s8NpDOGti0
youtube.com/watch?v=oG0a9WFkgzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Moses was redpilled af

>exterminate

Get my vengeful and based Old Testament right.

God was the real villain of this story

Why is Ramses a bird?

Why are the Egyptian Gods such pussies they get BTFO by some shitty minor Semetic tribe's national war god?

Because fanboy writers, same reason comicbooks go to shit.

Yeah, Yahweh was a much more complex and flawed character before the writers had him take over for El. Turned into nothing but power creep. Same thing happened to Shiva but DC (Dharmic Comics) always sucked.

They win in the end, though. KEK reigns supreme now.

And DEY IZ KANGS AND SHIET NIGGUHH

Kek (pbuh) wasn't even a major God in the Egyptian pantheon. He was playing the ultra long game. Got Jehova to btfo the other Egyptian Gods for him s he could take over thousands of years later. Praise Him.

hol up

Historically and biblically the Caananites were a pretty fucking wicked and degenerate people whose city states were literally falling apart and were the butt of every joke in the region and everyone's bitch, and would sell their allegiances at the drop of a dime.

The people that joined Moses in the arabian peninsula were actually Caananite exiles who escaped their society because they figured they were better off living in the mountains.

The ancient Israelites didn't murder anyone. It was a mercy killing.

Actually, God's order was to drive the Canaanites out of the land. They were only to destroy the tribes that remained. The Gibeonite tribe deceived Joshua by pretending to be a faraway nation and entering into an alliance with them, and since the alliance was binding, God couldn't just kill them. Eventually their descendants usually ended up becoming servants.

This.

Why was his outfit so /fa/

>That belt
>The snakeskin shoes
>Nice bit of tribal flair with his shirt under the stylish vest

History is written by the victors.

those boots really made it
too bad it doesn't look half as good on a player model, maybe because the bandages are missing

>matching gun accessory

Who is this character?

That dude from MGSV.

Joshua Graham from Fallout New Vegas, wasteland's toughest Mormon

The Burned Man. He's from New Canaan

Just looked him up

He seems cool

his voice actor is A+
youtube.com/watch?v=7s8NpDOGti0

you should play NV user

>The Gibeonite tribe deceived Joshua by pretending to be a faraway nation and entering into an alliance with them, and since the alliance was binding, God couldn't just kill them. Eventually their descendants usually ended up becoming servants.

>Detect bias
>Outsmart the GM's favorite into carrying you
>Instead of your intellect and cunning being rewarded, get punished the rest of the quest
Fucksake, "the only winning move" and all that

>Historically and biblically the Caananites were a pretty fucking wicked and degenerate people whose city states were literally falling apart and were the butt of every joke in the region and everyone's bitch, and would sell their allegiances at the drop of a dime.
So rather like their Hebrew cousins then.

Yes I should.

I don't recall the Hebrews sacrificing babies.

Also, weren't Canaanites supposed to be descendants of Cain?

Not that it wasn't a bit hypocritical, but, in Biblical times, it was considered 'okay' to hold the child as guilty of the crimes of the father.

>Yahweh was a much more complex and flawed character before the writers had him take over for El

Job is the oldest book in the Bible

the book of Job shows Yahweh hold court over all the spiritual principalities, whom must seek His approval before taking any action - this includes the Adversary, Satan - and reveals God the Creator as having Ultimate Authority

then we get to Genesis where immediately we have God create everything

everything

every...

thing

~

you're not equipped to gauge God's power level

GOAT song coming through.

youtube.com/watch?v=oG0a9WFkgzU

Say what you will, but the Revelations Final Crisis was pretty kickass.

That's not Playing with the big boys

They all worship the gold cow, nothing has changed

Fuck that cow.

but playing with the big boys is objectively the worst song in the movie? so why would he say that?

I feel bad for Daniel. He wanted to protect the Sorrows innocence, but really neither choice would have been good for them. Guy gets haunted either way and the only one who he could talk to over it is a disgraced general who wants to fall back into his old routine.

>Thou shalt not lie
You thought nigga.