37. AMERICA #1 (MAR) - 43,592

> 37. AMERICA #1 (MAR) - 43,592

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2017/04/09/bleeding-cool-bestseller-list-8th-april-2016-picking-momentum-x-men-gold/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>We must have the same threads each and every day

>39. HARLEY QUINN #15 (DC) - 43,264

The future never looked so bright

So is it good or bad?

>Harley Quinn #1 (DC) - 366,110

LITERALLY DESTROYED

It sold better than Harley, take that as you will

FANTASTIC

Under 30k by the second issue

for a #1 it's pretty bad, because it includes tons of people who just gave it a try and will drop it afterwards.

Pretty shit numbers for a #1, by #5 it will 15k or less

But is on it's 39th issue. This book will be selling even less than 15k by the 5th issue. Specially since Marvel books are boosted by overshipping and this one had one of the popular hip hop variants.

So? Still sold better, don't forget that Harley is the 4th pillar of DC so to be outsold by a book like America is pretty embarrassing

That's not that bad considering it's a niche title starring an obscure character.

The bad part will be when it drops like a rock because of its bad reception from fans.

Weak bait or newfag that doesn't know how comicbooks sell.

I'm just a bitter Harley fag that will enjoy when the book it's outsold by any book. Hell Crossed could outsell Harley and I will cheer. I just want the Palmiottis gone

isnt paul dini co writing now

Yeah, but for like 6 or so issues then he's out. Doesn't matter, I want the Palmiottis gone

It's because you basement dwelling virgins are agents of the patriarchy and are too scared to read a comic about strong, independent womyn who don't need no man.

Didn't comixology try to give this shit out for free?

Yes they did.

>When you make posts on tumblr mocking the America comic and fans of it follow you/reblog them

I think they're self aware.

about twice as many as will buy Moon Knight then

good to know

> 96. MOON KNIGHT #12 (MAR) - 25,152
Maybe you meant to say "half as many"?

Read his post again, user.

>HOLY EJACULATION BATMAN!

What did he mean by this?

That's sexist! And gross! People don't need to know about your squirting penis!

t. Feminist without any self awareness

>Feminist without any self awareness
That's redundant.

>40 thousand people bought this trash

No they didn't, learn how comic book distribution works.

bleedingcool.com/2017/04/09/bleeding-cool-bestseller-list-8th-april-2016-picking-momentum-x-men-gold/

>Iron Fist also had a massive drop from issue One, as did America.

>Loser of the week was America #2 which i cut my order by 80% and still could not sell out….I expected it not to perform,but i still hoped that it would have sold out since my numbers were so low…no such luck.

Yikes.

You dumb fuckup, these charts represent retailer preorders. They order based on what they think they can sell and then adjust orders for subsequent issues. It doesn't mean 40,000 people bought that comic.

Take The second retailer probably ordered a decent amount of America #1, then found out it doesn't sell so he cut his order by 80% for #2. Now that he finds out #2 didn't sell, he'll order even less of #3.

I wonder if this comic will die as fast as [UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL??]

I wonder what Rivera will do to try and save face

>Iron Fist also had a massive drop from issue One
That's a shame. Iron Fist was actually really good. First issue was a bit dull but second issue was exactly what I've been wanting from an Iron Fist comic for years.

Namely, a tournament arc.

>Namely, a tournament arc.
Glad I dropped that shit after the shitty first issue.

J U S T

Can't wait for her to complain about angry death threats from evil nazi frogs or something

Iron Fist, like Elektra (which I actually like), feel like they are the secret "minis" that Gabriel said that they are not allowed to call minis because then they would not sell at all

>there are 40k comics that will go to the bargain bin soon.
Ftfy buddy.

But I really liked Brian Reed's Ms Marvel.

Pretty fucking bad for something that just started. Marvel has their heads so far up their asses they can't smell their own shit anymore. With that being said, I'm completely expecting them to keep selling this no matter how low the numbers get because of that diversity comment and them trying to "prove" they're not racist.

Remember when the last Dethlok comic was selling below 8,000 but was allowed to complete it's 12 issue run? I'm expecting something like that.

I'm holding out hope that the writer is secretly brilliant, and is making America such a fucking piece of shit in this comic in order to do a redemption arc.
I'm going to be disappointed, aren't I?

Yes, one of her interviews justify America being a bitch. And she wasn't even talking about America.

>2001 deleted scene.webm