Best Star Wars ending

Best Star Wars ending

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Haven_(rendezvous_point)
youtube.com/watch?v=3tav3bI4M6I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wrong

Correct

uuuhh how are they looking at he galaxy if they are inside of it?

possibly another galaxy

not the exact ending shot but it always makes me smile

ok I looked it up on autismpedia, and they were actually outside
>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Haven_(rendezvous_point)

that shot it's stupid

>[Yub Nub intensifies]

yub nub is good but victory celebration fits the scene better

>WESA FREEEEE

that's not part of the song. also it's from the 2004 dvd

>Watching ROTS trailer
>literally says "The Saga Is Complete May 19"
Checkmate, Disney shills

Honestly the way the special edition music at the end of RotJ segues into the end credits is fucking incredible. But the Naboo celebration music is incredible too.

The III ending is great because it juxtaposes the darkness of everyone fucking dying and Vader and Sidious building the Death Star with the birth of a new hope. The AotC and TFA endings are shit. IV is good but V is better.

Fun fact is they filmed it during AOTC to save some money on the budget.

I heard that Lucas hated being in the fucking desert so much he never wanted to go back and thought fuck it, we'll film the desert bits of RotS right fucking now then I can go into my trailer and cool off

Which is fair enough

Everybody loves Victory Celebration, and while I agree it's really good (minus the weesa free prequel shit), I still prefer yub nub. Victory Celebration's transition into the credits feels kind of choppy and abrupt. The song "ends", and there's a brief pause before the credits song kicks in, whereas every other movie's song has always seamlessly transitioned into the credits song. All they had to do was remove that one last long note of victory celebration and it would have been fine. It's a small nitpick, but every time I hear it I can't help but feel that one slight tweak would have improved it immensely. The ending of yub nub, on the other hand, is so fucking good it gives me chills when I hear it. The song itself is, well, fucking yub nub, but to me the very last few seconds are what make it. When that choir kicks in, it's perfect.

that pause between the two songs is only on the soundtrack

It's the Rishi Maze

How is episode 3 ending shot? It's a gorgeous picture frame, a beautiful moment somehow foreshadowing darkness

I said the episode 2 and 7 endings were shit, I praised episode 3

Basically it's shit because it's Anakin and Padme getting married and who cares about that

III is unironically kino

Best Ian Mcdiarmid performance in the series

This scene in episode III is absolute kinography.

youtube.com/watch?v=3tav3bI4M6I

Anakin is so emotionally attached to obtaining the rank of master that his outburst costs him what would have been a promotion (Windu was going to promote him later). But Anakin proves that he can't be trusted by losing his shit like a 5 year old denied a candy bar. As he's losing his shit, the Darth Vader theme starts playing quietly in the background