OH NO NO NO *inhales*

OH NO NO NO *inhales*

Ohhhh Mark

You fucking idiot

But it was a landslide in terms of electoral votes, which is the only thing that matters.

I hate Mark Hamill now that he made fun of the meme man that can't get any meaningful legislation in place with a stacked congress!

>You fucking idiot
Oh no it'll ensure Star Wars isn't #1 at the box office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>another triggered Trump voters thread

Blue 2018, baby.

Have they put any lines about Trump in the Star Wars movies yet? Like how Snoke lost the popular vote or any shit like that?

>trump is somehow hated by his own party even more than Hillary is by hers
How the fuck did he pull it off lads?

Why does either Trump or Hamill care about this shit still?

Both parties are neo-cons, hope you don't fall for the 'it's them vs. us!' shit.

NOOOOOO MY POLITICAL LEANING IS NOT BEING SHINED IN A POSITIVE LIGHT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>m-muh popular vote!
t. Andrew Jackson

requesting sauce on that pic
have kim jong uns sister

no he won the popular vote, its like these fags don't reed the news

#ImWithSheev

For real though is there such a thing as an "enthusiastic Rebel Alliance" fanbase? It's not like Gryfinndor House, nobody gives a shit about them.

Even TFA, to the extent anyone seems to care about TFA at all, I see easily 10x as much Kylo fan material than Rey or Finn

PPPFFFFFFTTTTT....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OH NO NO AHAHAHAHAHA

LOOK AT HIS LIPS AAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Jeez, this "Snoke" fella is even worse than that orange Nazi from a galaxy far away a long time ago!
Wtf JJ you hack?

Everyone wants to be the space Nazi. Nobody wants to be the space commie.

A considerable landslide electorally speaking. Whether Trump knows this distinction is uncertain.

I'm pretty sure he does. Blame the U.S. population for being too stupid to know how their own fucking elections work. And apparently add Mark Hamill to that list.

#RebelScumAndProud

Probably because trump was never a repub and simply hijacked their party like it was nothing. I’m sure some of the old swamp took offense to how easily he took them over.

>muh popular vote
kind of irrelevant tbqh, it's like bragging about having more chances to score in a game you lost

>And apparently add Mark Hamill to that list.
Will do.

>15 people showed up dressed as Darth Vader
fair enough
>only three Mauls
Kinda disappointing
>bunch of OC donut steel video game Sith Lords
Yeah okay

>25 people showed up dressed as Endor speeder bike troopers
The fuck?
Why would so many people wanna be "this guy"?

>drump is so smrt

Trumps approval ratings are 37%

Fuck Mark and fuck this shit tier autistic space opera

careful of the curse Mark or you'll be joining Carrie by the end of the year

IMPEACH

That's the coolest Imperial armour. If I had to choose between OT Stormtroopers I'd pick that.

What about rolling back everything Shitbama did in the space of a year

Ya Net Neutrality is next too ya stupid fucking cuck

It's nothing like that

>hurr i lost at chess but if we were playing checkers I totally would have won!

Who cares about approval ratings. The more unpopular he is, the more powerful and effective.

Trump is a social conservative with (for both democrats Republicans) unusually leftist economic policies. He shits on neocons who currently make up nearly every politician on either side, and the party who he hijacked hates him doubly so for it.

Trump is based and Mark is assblasted. Nothing new.

>That's the coolest Imperial armour.
*looks for droids in your path*

OH YEAH

koolaidman.png

>rolling back everything Shitbama did in the space of the year

Healthcare is the same, his travel ban got shot down, his taxation policy isn't draining anything, manufacturing jobs still aren't being bolstered in America, the Welfare state hasn't been tended to whatsoever.

Net Neutrality won't be removed, though it is funny that ride or die manchildren think that limiting a pseudo-utility is good because it totally makes those gosh darn libtards mad.

>his travel ban got shot down
So Shareblue hasn't updated their pastas yet huh?

What's up with all these hilldawgs in Sup Forums?

>his travel ban got shot down
By shot down you mean upheld by the SC, right?

Based Mark

I dunno why anyone cares about approval rating polls, most leaders have shit ratings most lower than trump has

He doesn't know how elections work?

What a surprise

Privileged holly wood filth

TV and movies are about as bluepilled as you can get. Can't stop being a soyboy if you drink at Starbuck's everyday. Although I really like their breakfast sandwiches.

Sup Forums was always with Her, Sup Forumsbabies get spanked every time they spam their debunked infographics here.

Net Neutrality will be removed because the Internet is a Wild West of copyright and Content infringement.

Too bad you Commie libtard bastards might have to get a job now instead of stealing things, we all know ur too weak and pathetic to even attempt to steal anything off of the Internet

Nope, won't happen

Death to the fascist democrats

It isn't a travel ban, it's a "do one piece of paperwork in a private room at an airport" hurdle.

The only really iconic non-hero rebel design is X-Wing pilot. Nobody cares about the hallway chumps or endor team.

Luke Skywalker is a pussy dealing in half-measures.

If you want to make a difference, you have to go full Zod.

I guess all that liberal media fucks with your head.

Glad i'm not a Sup Forums regular.

Gotta hand it to you guys though, everytime i lurk here i laugh like an idiot.

Obamacare is dead and would have died without Trump anyway, The Tax plan passed also

Nice Cognitive dissonance

>my ancestor :-)

>Dat redhead on the right

THICC

Haha yeah learning about the world sure does fuck with your head. I am just too stupid to understand epic redpilled youtubers and tweets. I hope one day I’ll be as smart as a trump voter.

Based Wampa Furry.

>Obamacare is dead

It's still in place, expecting the incompetent Trump cabinet to get anything done is laughable.

>posts on Sup Forums
>isn't a Hillbilly

>learning about the world

>moving the goalposts
wewlad

A-are those Ralph MacQuarrie concept art Stormtroopers on the far left?
That's...pretty fucking cool.

But shit like Punished Trump is so hashtag based

What's the orange shoulder pad do??

>toppling the blue democrat wall
>turning safe blue states red
>beating the establishment
>beating the media
>Far surpassing Hillary's EV's
>Hillary had a 98% chance of victory on election day.
>Spent 60% less than Hillary did on the campaign.
>not a landslide

These people are deluded.
Also Rebels/Resistance are literally Jihadists in space.

>I want to live in some other fucking country
Then move, stupid. You clearly have enough money.

It was actually one of the closest in history. Almost made the top 10.

>old people who need to realize they've had a nice life
goddamn how does a person say this and not realize how disgusting it is?

Nevermind he's a white frail coward who would never speak with such disdain and animosity towards the black people he is frightened by or mexicans he fears and patronizes

IT'S A BLUMPF MASK
WHITE PEOPLE BTFO

It literally isn't a ban on Muslims coming into the country.

>Trump is worse than Voldemort
>source: CNN.com
How the fuck are allegedly professional people humiliating themselves like this?

blumf fanbois btfo, I've deployed the suicide squad

can I have a (You) lads? I'm not feeling great but think a You would cheer me up a bit.

Thanks!

This

Yes it is

KEK muh sides have blasted off into another dimension! Strumpf BTFO !

6 TRILLION DIET COCKS?????
FUCKING PLUMPTFGDFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other completely unrelated news, Saudi Arabia just opened their cinemas again. Little do they know, Jerusalem is nothing compared to what American Jew cinema will do to them.

Hey bud, here's a (you) for ya. What's wrong, how come you're not feeling good? Tell us about it lad, you're among friends.

It never was. It was a ban on certain Muslim countries coming into the country.

Tell the guy over you to fuck off.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US, am i right bro?

Considering he was one of the few liberal celebrities who was measured and acted like a normal human being when Trump was elected, basically just saying "I don't like him and disagree with his politics" and leaving it at that, why would he choose to Tweet this the day after the Star Wars premiere? Is he trying to bring the Trump Curse down on TLJ?

he's right though, the Electrical college was designed to marginalize the votes of women & minorities.

Are you retarded? It was meant to be a *ban* on people coming, it's not a ban if it can be circumvented by just proving you aren't a terrorist. Vetting =/= ban.

It sure fucking was, and it's doing it's job beautifully. Get rid of it, and you'll see civil war in 10 years.

>Attempted suicide bombing in New York
>Media focus on Trump drinking 12 cans of coke

And people wonder why the media is irrelevant.

They embody the Star Wars aesthetic perfectly.

"Space/The Future as a working place" as Ridley Scott called it.
All that nice, flashy high-tech gear, covered in dust and oil stains and crap, because it's being worn and lived in.
It didn't just come straight out of an FX shop or NASA Lab.

4 more years!

After the Trump Curse killed Carrie you'd think he'd want to avoid invoking its wrath.

>Electrical college

The Electoral College was designed to prevent outbursts of populism. Learn how your own constitution works, 56%er.

Then it was never a ban to begin with, just extreme vetting procedures. Which he stated numerous times. Are YOU retarded?

Oh wow another one huh? Hopefully from Schumer's goodboi list

>NowThis

They were a different channel then rebranded and went SJW. Their videos are hilarious because the audience subscribed for different content and react aggressively to the channel becoming another Vox and they keep pushing their bullshit. They deserve to lose so badly.

>implying it wasn't covered

Maybe he's using his Jedi powers to deflect it onto Kathleen Kennedy?

>prevent outbursts of populism

well if failed then if the nazi-in-chief was elected

How dya get that when it prevents miniorities in less densely populated states having their votes run roughshod over by the Big City Jew Controlled Masses?

ITT: MY ruling class puppet is better than YOUR ruling class puppet.

Amerimutt filth deserve to be reduced to serfs. Enjoy your "entitlement reform" to pay for tax cuts (that Obama also advocated for) in 2018.

God damn it, why you do this Michael? I can deal with him hating trump, that's fine. But the shit about old people that voted for trump should die and then telling the guy interviewing him that his parents are pieces of shit and he should stop talking to them? God damn it. What the fuck is wrong with people? Trump is literally making once normal people go fucking insane.