"talks too much"

>"talks too much"
>"different from picture"
why do they talk like this, it's been only a few years and they can't even talk normally anymore
where do they even live? what the fuck is this shit?

because they're slavs, and slavs are trash.

It is hands down the dumbest thing in the entire series up to this point. This is especially frustrating considering they had absolutely no point this season and were just shoehorned anyway.

It will be revealed that the junkyard was actually one of those autism-to-work programs before the zombies

Can someone redpill me real quick on white Michonne was apologizing to Daryl for at the start of the episode? I dropped the show this season and could only be bothered to watch a bit of the finale.

I think because she bailed on their plan to crash the truck into the compound at the last second.

Kk, thanks.

But it was a shit plan! It fucked everything!

The only explanation I can think of is they're part of a Star Trek cult or something. I haven't kept up with the new season though.
What kind of retardation is this? It's astonishing that so many important people can be so out of touch that this happens.

One of the writers on a podcast (one of those bullshit nerdist shows) was asked about these people. He didn’t specifically say it, but he alluded to it in a joking way that sounded like it had some truth to it. These people are a dig at reddit, more specifically the type of person on reddit. The Walking Dead cast and crew hate reddit because that’s where all the spoilers have been posted (Chandler Riggs even made a post there begging them to not spoil last night’s show).

These people are tryhards. They purposely changed their speech even though it’s only been a couple years since civilization collapsed. They walk in ridiculous patterns that have not tactical worth. They’re the people who thought just because they’ve watched Dawn of the Dead 10 times, they would rule this post Apocalyptic world. They have no survival instincts nor any practical skills and they’re going to be slaughtered by Rick and his crew. It works to aid the storyline and also the crew can have a little fun for themselves by putting these retards on screen.

>I accept this show is trash but I'll keep on watching it regardless

Mental illness.

dont make me like twd again

Don't pretend you've never done it.

it was the same with True Blood
sometimes you've just invested too much time already to stop

How did Carl get bitten? He was inside Alexandria the entire episode.

How did Rick, Carol, and Jerry end up in three completely different places if they were in the same car crash?

magic

Took different paths later.

because it's garbage. stop watching.

Only logical reason.

Why does her character have to be so damn ugly in Walking Derp? She was fuck hot in Exam & Let us Prey.

He got bit a few episodes ago helping that guy in the forest

I agree completely

Fuck all of the right wing room temp IQ trash ITT

the king and this goddess will rule over the entire region after their love child siddiq finishes off Carl and infiltrates the remaining groups

Taqiyya!

TAKBIR

Can someone link a clip of the garbage people?

So is Carl dead?

imagine the smell of her pussy