too late faggot. this trip belongs to me now

DONT FUCKING USE MY TRIP

NO FUCK YOU STOP NO

FUCK YOU

MEANT FOR

MODS FUCKING DELETE THIS THREAD

kek

Jajajajajaja

I read the wiki for this shit. Holy fuck is it cringe inducing. It reads like it's nothing but HEY REMEMBER THE 80S??????

lol you dumb nigger

good thread

look at me i'm a retarded tripfaggot

The 80s were frikkin sweet bro.

NO

FUCK YOU

IM WHITE YOU ASSHOLE

You could say I covered all the tripcodes

STOP

LONG BOY

Holy shit your history is awful

Your trip is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy.

Jews did nothing wrong and you filthy warm-blooded goyim will pay.

He’s clearly like 12 years old.

NO STOP I HAVE A LEGACY TO MAKE

My name is Deadpool O'Bane. My father named me this in hopes I would grow up to be an epic memester on my own subreddit some day. He was shot in the Meme Wars at the local Safeway, screaming SAGE as he fell.

This is my story.

IM 23 ASSHOLE

Oy vey antisemite

ILL BRING MY FELLOW ATHEISTS FROM /R/RICKANDMORTY IF YOU DONT STOP RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Posting in shit thread.
Underage b& plz go

I member the day Faggot died. Everyone does. He uploaded a video to YouTube showing himself in his traditional tighty whiteys and stained BRING BACK SNACKS t-shirt. "Fuck you faggots, I'm dead. The first one of you to find my hidden treasure inherits my 50 bitcoins and takes control of The Sup Forums." That was it. I knew I had the autism necessary to win this game, which you just lost.

STOP NO

>newfag trying to gain Sup Forums trip fame by intentionally showing his code

Fuck off

Mr. Eko is best tripfag of all time

That's not how you spell Kaiji

Mr. Eko
Kaiji
Abatap

Forever and ever. Eko for contributing, Kaiji and Abatap for shiposting supreme. Newfag.

everyone here just stop just fucking stop okay this is vad for my reputation on the internet you guys are just being dumb and stupid with this its not evem funny what if someone stole your identity and started to make a retard of himself if would be pretty ad like do you guys even watch rick and morty man its a great show thst makes great statements and this is one of them its grat so just stop and be like me and be a better man like me okay so just stop using my trip and go on to do better things like me i can do algebra and other things my iq is 200 and i have fucked over 20 bitches so just stop because im much better than you okay so stop just fucking stop and become a better man that can do whatever he wants like me you guys are just really dumb right now anyways im starting a whole new tripcode so just stop now and become someone great and stop being such a virgin okay so stop right now just fucking stop stop doing this and stop being a virgin okay just stop

it wasn't intentional asshole

fuck forgot trip

It wasm't intentional, asshole