Prequel: a waiting game

It wont be worth the wait

Absolutely nothing will be able to live up to a year and a half of waiting
Kaz is gonna get a LOT of angry email after this

>Kaz is gonna get a LOT of angry email after this

Nobody who isn't delusional, autistic suck ups still cares.

Has anyone wondered why has it taken so long? Maybe it's a really cool trippy sequence.

It's been said that Kaz wanted something done in a certain way that he was unable to do himself, so he had to commission artwork from other people. It was those people who - allegedly - slowed everything down.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>April 1st fake joke return on real non-joke hiatus

I still got a few shreds of hope left. I can spare losing one if he doesn't update this month.

This just in: rebel fans have overthrown the kazeradian government, and have reportively taken over an apartment building with the dictator locked in a closet.
Updates are suspected to resume to a weekly schedule.

TES: Black Marsh or whatever is going to be out before Prequel updates.

Elder Scrolls Adventures: Kvatch

Who is cooking for the rebels?, how will they get fed?!

I want it to update this month, but I've got the feeling that it won't. And sadly, whatever he does will not be worth the wait.

Really though...

It's absolutely bloody absurd...

> The update is almost ready guys! I'm 95 percent done as of right now! The problem is that I keep finding additional 5 percents that need to be completed!

Oh fuck right off Kaz...

If you're burnt out then just drop the project and fade back into obscurity, otherwise man up and rip this band-aid off so you can get back to a sane update schedule...

>le april fools xd
genuine anger

Dobson does more work than Kaz.

Oh how the tables have turned.

At this point Kaz should just give his audience what they really want: dakimakura of Katia and Quillweave

i legitimately don't understand the mental illness that keeps these threads coming back

Combination of badly-underestimating how much trouble handling thousands of individual merch-packs would be, drawing the side-stories made to incentivize said merch and the update consisting of his biggest "game" yet (to the point he had to bring in new blood IIRC). Although he does keep saying it won't equate to the time spent waiting.

Also he probably got Peter Steele-levels of drunk too many times, going by when messed around drawing lewds online instead. Pretty funny hearing how high-pitched his voice was.

It's a residual taste of the autism that fuels this entire website, most notably Sup Forums, /mlp/ and /trash/.

>any new or furshit province
>not Skyrim 2: Modern Nord Warfare no, not Fallout 4

I wonder how Black Marsh would even be tackled, Oblivion-tier rewrites aside. What would the player be doing about all the horrible anti-civilization fauna and diseases everywhere?

>What would the player be doing about all the horrible anti-civilization fauna and diseases everywhere?

They'd take all that stuff out. Skyrim is supposed to be SO FUCKING COLD that there are constant blizzards all over, and if you don't go out bundled up in several layers, you will fucking die. At least, that's how it is in lore.

Well, at least Glintguy's kinda back and still doing stuff. Hope he doesn't reboot for a third time.

Good art too.

This. The normal people have long since moved on, the fans gave up half a year ago, and now the only ones left are the dregs of the dregs.

Nice thread Op

>something good enough to make up for the hiatus

this is a negative feedback loop of the highest order, it's like trying to reach the end of an asymptotic curve, you'll never get there because it's always further away.

just release it, there will be hate but there will be an update

>also reminder that this is yet another datapoint that kickstarters RUIN webcomics. never ever do a kickstarter ever.

most of them will come back once they hear it's updated, it'll just take a while to percolate to them

don't believe his lies

>most of them will come back once they hear it's updated

Get a job, Kaz.

I like his stuff, good to hear that.